Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    hi erika!!
    yeh im having fun inbetween the job hunt, yes im STILL looking for a job!GRR!

hehe, well be proud to be a geek!! im glad i took her advice too!
    Did she see any Shep whumping in our future?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      she said it would disrupt the balance of the earth if she told me...but i got the feeling she saw quite a bit

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
        Thank goodness I'm a calm person, otherwise it would have happened... I had to chop my vid in five parts to be able to save it... and it took me an hour for me to figure out what was the damn problem. The stupid thing only says it can't save, but not why. I had to go looking for help on the internet and figure it out on my own. At least now I know. So if I'm FORCED to use the damn thing again, I'll be prepared.
        It's a nightmare isn't it? My hubby and I actually stayed up all night one night trying to fix the problem and work out why it wasn't saving - with no joy. It was only when someone told me that it's because the file is too big and you have to split it and recombine it over and over to make it work.... why doesn't the stupid program tell you what the problem is instead of just failing to save and crashing all the time?!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
          she said it would disrupt the balance of the earth if she told me...but i got the feeling she saw quite a bit
          I think you could well be right there. All those whumpers worldwide passing out on the floor because of womanly whump lust could easily disrupt the balance of the Earth!
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning Peeps!!!

OMG!!! I had the bestest semi non-PG dream last night featuring good ole Sheppy!! SQUEE!!! OMG!!! I'm still tingly all over! Let's just say I went to see an episode shoot and it merged into something with me being in the episode..a cabin...a lake..and swimming (but there we're no swimsuits)...yeah and DH operating he cameras. Not sure where the whump was, but hell, I could've cared less. Very strange as I hate swimming and I ahve a water phobia.

Ok, now I have go back and catch up on the two pages I missed since last night! SQUEE!!
            sigpic

Comment

OK...caught up now!

Originally posted by magickalmama View Post
              Another great thread! Woo hoo! I'm currently writing a story with some serious Shep whumpage (and Carter, too). So, I spent half the afternoon dreaming up ways to torture him. Poor man Anyhow... I hope to finish the story in the next few weeks. Sigh. If I ever get enough time. Love all the pics, here. They definitely help me to write faster!

Thanks!
              Welcome ot the te thread Magic. hope you enjoy your stay here.

OMG! I totally love PG15!!!!! From JM's blog:
              Spoiler:

PG15 writes: “1) Can we expect some major Emotional Shep Whump (ESW) in Outcast? 2) In fact, would you say that season four has more Shep whumping than the other seasons?
              Answers: 1) There will be definitely be some emotional shep whump in Outcast. 2) Yes.

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!

HOLY FLIPPING HELL!!!!!!!! S4 is seriously shaping up to be whumpers dream isn't it??

S Q U E E E ! ! !

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
              Oh yes they are!!!!!!!
              Squeeeee!!!!

Oh and an extra squee because I saw a s4 ep in my dream last night- well clips of one. It was a lot to do with being underwater and diving though! ...anyway at the end, the clip I saw had Sheppy get his leg caught in a trap like Rodney did in Runner but rather than being pulled into the air he hit the floor with a thud....and then OMG I got an intubation scene- boy I got a flip flop in my own dream!!!!! Woo hoo!!!

SQUEEE!!! What a lovely dream??? What did you eat last night that your dream also included Sheppy and water?

Originally posted by strinam View Post

One thing I love about Japan... Fiber Optic BABY!!!

Yeah, and I didn't get yelled at for it! I was told "no biggie!"

All I know is if I can't watch the episodes because of this iTunes/NBC rift, I will be one very upset whumper!

Oh, did I mention we are patiently awaiting Typhoon Fitow. It is projected to hit us almost directly... However, I don't think it will be as bad as they are expecting... I think it will blow farther to the east than they thought...

Stay safe hon!! I hope it goes away from you and things are OK. Keep us posted!

SHEP WHUMPING!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                OK...caught up now!

Welcome ot the te thread Magic. hope you enjoy your stay here.
                Oops, forgot to welcome MAGIC - so, WELCOME!!!

HOLY FLIPPING HELL!!!!!!!! S4 is seriously shaping up to be whumpers dream isn't it??
                Oh yes it certainly appears to be, sigh... I love Joe Mallozzi, and Paul Mullie and PG15, the whumpers, my family, my dog...ok, I'm getting silly now. Suffice it to say, I'm feeling really happy today. I do have a feeling that with Trio starting to be filmed soon though, that we won't be getting many more Joe vids and piccies for a while. Not that I can really complain when we've been spoiled so much!
                S Q U E E E ! ! !
                DITTO!!!!!

SQUEEE!!! What a lovely dream??? What did you eat last night that your dream also included Sheppy and water?
                You and SheppyD certainly have interesting and, er, stimulating dreams!

SHEP WHUMPING!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!!!
                Indeed, I concur!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*jumps up and down*

*runs out*
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I think you could well be right there. All those whumpers worldwide passing out on the floor because of womanly whump lust could easily disrupt the balance of the Earth!
                    yep exactly...too dangerous!!

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
                      Yes, yes, magickalmama and any other newbies too I haven't had the chance to greet properly (JT, Phoenix, Jedi)! *grouphug*
                      DITTO!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                        It's a nightmare isn't it? My hubby and I actually stayed up all night one night trying to fix the problem and work out why it wasn't saving - with no joy. It was only when someone told me that it's because the file is too big and you have to split it and recombine it over and over to make it work.... why doesn't the stupid program tell you what the problem is instead of just failing to save and crashing all the time?!!!
                        I have only one thing to say: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Looks like I'm the only whumper that didn't have nice dreams tonight...
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Strangely enough, I never have whumpy Shep dreams Though this morning I woke up at 5.00am, having dreamed there was something really exciting to read on JM's blog - don't remember what it was in my dream, but I had this overwhelming urge to go and switch on the old laptop. I REALLY wanted to get up and go and look, though if I had it would've been pointless, because he didn't update until 6.30 ish! Funny, when I did finally get on line at about 6.40, there was something squeeworthy there. Perhaps I'm turning into Roo's Psychic?
                          Last edited by Linzi; 06 September 2007, 06:57 AM. Reason: can't spell!
                          sigpic

Comment

i didnt have a shep whumpy dream either.....i dreamt about troy from high school musical hahaha, i think it mustve been because i watched HSM2 before i went to bed!

i rarely have shep whumpy dreams alas!

Comment

Strangely enough, I never have whumpy Shep dreams Though this morning I woke up at 5.00am, having dreamed there was something really exciting to read on JM's blog - don't remember what it was in my dream, but I had this overwhelming urge to go and switch on the old laptop. I REALLY wanted to get up and go and look, though if I had it wouldn't been pointless, because he didn't update until 6.30 ish! Funny, when I did finally get on line at about 6.40, there was something squeeworthy there. Perhaps I'm turning into Roo's Psychic?
                              *nods wisely* The Whump is strong with this one...
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning Whumpers.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X