X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    OT
    Spoiler:
    I saw on SciFi homepage that BBC 1 (?) is going to have Dr. Who S5 in 2010. Wow, is that a long way off or what?
    Yup. OT:

Spoiler:
    They are gonna "take a break", as it were, in between seasons 4 and 5. So season 4 will air in 2008, in 2009 there will be three "specials" featuring David Tennant, and then Season 5, also featuring Tennant, will air in 2010.

I've a mixed response to the news.. bummer that we won't get a full season in 2009 BUT if it means we get to keep DT as the Dr then Yaaaaaaayyy!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      Potential shock, would be my guess. Gurney, blanket, IV. Carson makes the comment about the "severe laceration and blood loss".
      Now why did my whumpy little heart skip a beat at your words, SGA? Sigh....

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Yup. OT:

Spoiler:
      They are gonna "take a break", as it were, in between seasons 4 and 5. So season 4 will air in 2008, in 2009 there will be three "specials" featuring David Tennant, and then Season 5, also featuring Tennant, will air in 2010.

I've a mixed response to the news.. bummer that we won't get a full season in 2009 BUT if it means we get to keep DT as the Dr then Yaaaaaaayyy!
      I hadn't heard that. How bizarre!
      sigpic

Comment

Potential shock, would be my guess. Gurney, blanket, IV. Carson makes the comment about the "severe laceration and blood loss".
        I love it when you talk like that.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana
        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          Now why did my whumpy little heart skip a beat at your words, SGA? Sigh....

I love it when you talk like that.
          You guys are SO predictable!! LOL It is a whumpfully delightful thought...

Speaking of shock, blood loss and general whumpyness, I am working on the next chapter of Alone.

Is there anyone on this thread in the medical profession that would be willing to have a quick chat with me? I'm fairly knowledgable, but have a couple quick questions
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

*sigh* Must dash to work.

Take care all, and TTYL

If there is someone out there with a medical persuasion willing to chat briefly with me, feel free to PM me
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

OT:
              Spoiler:
              I think it's because DT wants to be able to do some other stuff (reports are he's signed up to play Hamlet with (I think) the RSC for 6 months next year) and they want to keep him on as Dr Who... and this is a way to do it and allow him some more time to do other stuff as well..

Is there anyone on this thread in the medical profession that would be willing to have a quick chat with me? I'm fairly knowledgable, but have a couple quick questions
              I'm not in the medical profession but I have a fairly good understanding of stuff and of terminology (thanks to three years as a medical secretary in a major hospital!) so am happy to help if I can. My PM box is permanently full but you can always email me...
              sigpic

Comment

morning whumpers
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

You guys are SO predictable!! LOL It is a whumpfully delightful thought...

Speaking of shock, blood loss and general whumpyness, I am working on the next chapter of Alone.

The only medical knowledge I have is relate to the head, and more especifically the mouth... but I had some general stuff in college... I only need to remember. If you're really desperate I can try.
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I ONLY HAVE LIMITED medical knowledge as im still in school
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

YW for the pics everyone

SGAFan you're talking dirty!!! SQUEEE!!!!

Oh, and for the record, I have NO medical knowledge despite my chronic self whump problem.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

Oh, and for the record, I have NO medical knowledge despite my chronic self whump problem.
                        I have the self whump problem myself...
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                          squee tags! I love it!

Ah i've missed you guys.....have spent a whole day fiddling around with my livejournal and making it preeteh!
                          Must go take a look and see the pretty Lj

Pocus - I found a story that's perfect for you to read to your preschoolers. *wipes tears* OK, not really....
                          That was so hilarious, had images of a whole load of whumpers sat cross legged on the floor all attention on the reader

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          1311 words. *sigh*

*goes back to writing*
                          Oh squee, I got the alert and couldn't wait to get home to see it, gonna go read it in a second. How is the writing going hun? you got any inspiration for your WIPs - not hassling just wondering I can be patient and I do have willpower...... I also lie

Nice! Can't wait to read it.

JM has another JF vid for us. Alas, no JF pics or whumpy spoilers.
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! JF started it but she sure did finish it, either she is a closet whumper or she was getting into character ..... well I can hope

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          Touch him, she laid a little smack on him. Maybe she is a closet whumper!
                          yup, I like it. just shows how much of a big kid JF is

so... posted these on my LJ but figured since Conversion is such a popular ep amongst whumpers...

I capped Conversion DVDs. (caps to come later ) but got bit by the wallpaper muse in the process! LOL Probably will be more Conversion wallpapers but for now...

spoiler for size 1200x900
                          Spoiler:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/SGAFan/Conversion3.jpg[/url]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/SGAFan/Conversion4.jpg[/url]
                          Buggy Shep..... people like that?..... really?....... *looks at sig* Oh yeah SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I adore buggy shep I have of course snurched

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
                          Thanks for the welcome everyone.

And feel free to read my own Shep whump fic from my fav S1 epi (see link under my sig)
                          Welcome to the whump thread..... did I already welcome you???? anyhoo

Originally posted by Pheonix_101 View Post
                          Hi im new here and still just finding everything. hi ya all
                          Srry everyone if this is off topic of what has been said lately.

Kay i love the episodes where sheppard gets whumped they are my absolute favorite. I like watching them over and over. I have to say i love 38 minutes and defiant 1 they are my favorites i hope to see seoson 3 soon and then i will probobly get some more favs. I really want to see common ground it sounds like a good one where sheppard gets hurt.

Its weird but you know how lots of them get hurt i like it best when sheppard gets hurt, he just does it really good i guess, but hes my fav person to get whumped.
                          Sounds like you are in the right thread, a big welcome to you also

ooops.. guess I'm leaving more than one pressie on the whump thread doorstep...

spoiler for size...
                          Are you trying to kill me???? please carry on

pressie #3...

spoiler for size...enjoy
                          *Is ded*

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                          Hidey ho peeps!!!!
                          How the devil is everyone today?

Its now been nearly three weeks since the rice incident and my guts are STILL dodgy!!!!..I can't believe it!...but enough about my mid section....what have I missed?..anything yummy!!
                          You still not right hun?? that is pants! hope you feel better very soon, being ill for three weeks must be so annoying.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                          Morning!!!!

Welcome newbies to the wonderful SHEP WHUMP thread!!!!

OT for a great mood!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          There is something about today that has me so completely happy!!! I just woke up like this. I even *gasps* did the dishes only for the pure pleasure of it. *g* That was a first. It must be my pretty and brand new cell phone. I have been without one since mine was stolen . Or all the goodies my mom bought for me in the market yesterday... I told her to do my shopping list, but she bought way more than I asked her, not that I'm complaing. Oh, yes, it could also be the holiday on Friday, that, of course extends on Saturday and Sunday (Independence Day) and that I'm going to one of my friends' place for the weekend, there will be pool and PIZZA, and 24 hours of non-stop laughter insured!!! So It could be anything, lol. And yesterday I started into the world of vidding and I'm in such a great mood that I didn't curse, not even once, the Windows Movie Maker. I don't really know why I started... it simply came to my mind.

And some S4 SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh yes, I LOVED the squee tags, Elf. I need one too.

Great picspam SGAFan!

Fabulous tag Ali!

I'll be sure to bookmark your story for future reading Jedi.

And uh... I'm sure I must be forgetting something... well... I'll just give a huge big ((((HUG)))) filled with lots of kisses and squishing to all the whumpers!!!
                          I am so glad you are having a good day hun I hope it continues

Hee hee! Great to see you so happy. Sounds like you have a fun filled weekend ahead.

May I remind the whumpers that it's only

23 DAYS!!!!
                          UNTIL
                          SEASON 4!!!!!
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

er............ ditto on the lack of medical knowledge oh and ditto on the self whump problem

Comment

We got the Verizon people here right now to change our internet, TV, telephone (basically everything), so I hope I'll see you tonight... If this doesn't work and I'm cut off from the internet, I'll die... It's like cut off from life support while you desperately need (yeah, possible whump scenarios for our boy )

Isn't it sad? I'm such a blond geek
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                              We got the Verizon people here right now to change our internet, TV, telephone (basically everything), so I hope I'll see you tonight... If this doesn't work and I'm cut off from the internet, I'll die... It's like cut off from life support while you desperately need (yeah, possible whump scenarios for our boy )

Isn't it sad? I'm such a blond geek
                              hmmm that scenario has potential

Hope they don't murder your connection hun and you get to play, I totally understand, my week in France was hell without internet!!

and you are not the only geek (I am however a brunette geek )

Comment

Caty - I hope things work out well and you'll be able to join us tonight!

Can I say I'm dreading vacation next weekend (15th) cause it'll mean limited to no internet access and more importantly...little to no Shep whump squee!! But at least when I come back, it'll only mean five days till S4 premieres!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X