John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!!!!

Welcome newbies to the wonderful SHEP WHUMP thread!!!!

OT for a great mood!!!
    Spoiler:
    There is something about today that has me so completely happy!!! I just woke up like this. I even *gasps* did the dishes only for the pure pleasure of it. *g* That was a first. It must be my pretty and brand new cell phone. I have been without one since mine was stolen . Or all the goodies my mom bought for me in the market yesterday... I told her to do my shopping list, but she bought way more than I asked her, not that I'm complaing. Oh, yes, it could also be the holiday on Friday, that, of course extends on Saturday and Sunday (Independence Day) and that I'm going to one of my friends' place for the weekend, there will be pool and PIZZA, and 24 hours of non-stop laughter insured!!! So It could be anything, lol. And yesterday I started into the world of vidding and I'm in such a great mood that I didn't curse, not even once, the Windows Movie Maker. I don't really know why I started... it simply came to my mind.

And some S4 SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh yes, I LOVED the squee tags, Elf. I need one too.

Great picspam SGAFan!

Fabulous tag Ali!

I'll be sure to bookmark your story for future reading Jedi.

And uh... I'm sure I must be forgetting something... well... I'll just give a huge big ((((HUG)))) filled with lots of kisses and squishing to all the whumpers!!!
    Last edited by *Erika*; 05 September 2007, 04:42 AM. Reason: my squee was pathetic, lol.
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
      OT for a great mood!!!
      Spoiler:
      There is something about today that has me so completely happy!!! I just woke up like this. I even *gasps* did the dishes only for the pure pleasure of it. *g* That was a first. It must be my pretty and brand new cell phone. I have been without one since mine was stolen . Or all the goodies my mom bought for me in the market yesterday... I told her to do my shopping list, but she bought way more than I asked her, not that I'm complaing. Oh, yes, it could also be the holiday on Friday, that, of course extends on Saturday and Sunday (Independence Day) and that I'm going to one of my friends' place for the weekend, there will be pool and PIZZA, and 24 hours of non-stop laughter insured!!! So It could be anything, lol. And yesterday I started into the world of vidding and I'm in such a great mood that I didn't curse, not even once, the Windows Movie Maker. I don't really know why I started... it simply came to my mind.
      Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Glad to see you feeling so positive and happy! *hugs*
      sigpic

Comment

GIANT Shep Whump - is there anything better?!! Mental green for you, wish I had some green left right now!
        sig made by me

Comment

Morning!!!!

OT for a great mood!!!
          Spoiler:

Great picspam SGAFan!

Fabulous tag Ali!

And uh... I'm sure I must be forgetting something... well... I'll just give a huge big ((((HUG)))) filled with lots of kisses and squishing to all the whumpers!!!
          So glad to hear you are having a great day!! Keep the feeling up!! Spread some my way too please?
          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            So glad to hear you are having a great day!! Keep the feeling up!! Spread some my way too please?
            I have plenty.

*throws great mood confetti on whump thread*

Hope that works.
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Morning!!!!

OT for a great mood!!!
              Spoiler:

Great picspam SGAFan!

Fabulous tag Ali!

For Erika!...

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                ooops.. guess I'm leaving more than one pressie on the whump thread doorstep...

spoiler for size...
                Spoiler:

just because... *thunk*

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                GIANT Shep Whump - is there anything better?!! Mental green for you, wish I had some green left right now!
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks!!! *iz happy*
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Morning all!

hmmm... not sure if the whumpers have gone to bed or are sleeping dreaming of ShepWhump, but in any case, I'll just leave these here for pressies...

*places picspam on the whump thread doorstep and tiptoes away...*

spoiler for size...

Spoiler:

That's the first time I've ever noticed that his legs were covered by a blanket. I wonder why.

Spoiler:

I always want to cry when his beautiful eyes turn. *sniff*

Wonderful caps SGAFan!

Welcome to Jedi and Phoenix!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I have plenty.

*throws great mood confetti on whump thread*

Hope that works.
                      Hee hee! Great to see you so happy. Sounds like you have a fun filled weekend ahead.

May I remind the whumpers that it's only

23 DAYS!!!!
                      UNTIL
                      SEASON 4!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                        Morning all!

That's the first time I've ever noticed that his legs were covered by a blanket. I wonder why.

I always want to cry when his beautiful eyes turn. *sniff*

Wonderful caps SGAFan!

Welcome to Jedi and Phoenix!
                        Alright every time I watch that scene and he opens his eyes, I jump. And I do mean that literally.
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                          Hee hee! Great to see you so happy. Sounds like you have a fun filled weekend ahead.

May I remind the whumpers that it's only

23 DAYS!!!!
                          UNTIL
                          SEASON 4!!!!!
                          How many Fridays is that..
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks for the new caps, SGAFan!!! It's a great way to wake up and some solid squee food to fortify me for the day!

Welcome to the newbies!

Bebop, I hope you fully recover soon.

GG, Erika, I'm so happy to see you both squeeing!

Must go. Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              How many Fridays is that..
                              Still 4 Fridays away. But in a couple of days....

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I saw on SciFi homepage that BBC 1 (?) is going to have Dr. Who S5 in 2010. Wow, is that a long way off or what?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana
                              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                                Potential shock, would be my guess. Gurney, blanket, IV. Carson makes the comment about the "severe laceration and blood loss".

YW for the pics everyone
                                sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X