John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    I did! Well, its in process anyway. Put down my earnest money and everything is a go.

I have some new pics of the condo, its still not finished yet (so no railings etc, the carpet has just been laid)

spoiler for OTness... just links. the pics are big and probably better viewed in their own window so they're automatically resized

Spoiler:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...livingroom.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ndo/stairs.jpg

love the wood accents and it'll be lovely with the railings and bannisters. Wood cabinets as well. 2 bed 2 bath and 2 level with a nice "loft" landing at the top of the stairs that's perfect for an office

*goes off to write some more...*
    *hugs* Congrats!!!! It looks fabulous.

Thanks! I thought that a year ago... what a difference a year makes! ((HUGS))

Okay, next chappie of Shattered is done. I just have to proof it. LOL
    *does happy dance* Yea! New chapter!
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Hey Ruffles! Ayup! Off to post it now. Wow... 12 pages. Muse was chatty *G*
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Okie dokie!

Chapter 8 of Shattered is up. Enjoy!

Shattered Chapter 8
        sigpic

Comment

WIPs...whimper...will read when complete...can't wait!

Comment

LOL well, I probably have about 2 chapters left
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Ruffles! Ayup! Off to post it now. Wow... 12 pages. Muse was chatty *G*
              *waves* Hiya hon!

Okie dokie!

Shattered Chapter 8
              Woot!!! It was fab! Read and reviewed.

Off to slumberland now. Night all.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

thanks Ruffles I'm not to far from pumpkin time myself. Wore out from packing LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Tis very quiet in here. I think I will shuffle off and try to do a little writing. i had a mini breakthrough on a part of the fic I was stuck on, so I'm going to take advantage of it.

90 days and counting...tick, tick, tick.

Comment

I did! Well, its in process anyway. Put down my earnest money and everything is a go.

I have some new pics of the condo, its still not finished yet (so no railings etc, the carpet has just been laid)

spoiler for OTness... just links. the pics are big and probably better viewed in their own window so they're automatically resized

Spoiler:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...livingroom.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ndo/stairs.jpg

love the wood accents and it'll be lovely with the railings and bannisters. Wood cabinets as well. 2 bed 2 bath and 2 level with a nice "loft" landing at the top of the stairs that's perfect for an office

*goes off to write some more...*
                    Congrats! SGA!!! It looks fabulous. You must be so excited!
                    Okie dokie!

Shattered Chapter 8
                    Woo hoo! *Runs off to read*
                    Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    Tis very quiet in here. I think I will shuffle off and try to do a little writing. i had a mini breakthrough on a part of the fic I was stuck on, so I'm going to take advantage of it.

90 days and counting...tick, tick, tick.

90 days? I thought it must be at least 89 by now! Doesn't time go slowly when you want it not to? Where's that Time Machine? Who's building it now?
                    sigpic

Comment

@Pocus
                      Good luck for your doggie!
                      Spoiler:
                      A few years ago we thought ours would have some kind of cancer too cause she had a little knot at the belly... it was removed and tested but fortunately it wasn't cancer... I hate that scourge...

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                      SGA...are those pis of your new place? looks lovely!!! i bet you're looking forward to getting it decorated. so what room is going to be the Atlantis/Sheppy room?

Pocus - ((HUGS)) to you and your poochie.

so, not much whump talk today......

I would be interested in that, too! I mean seeing the place from where you'll continue your quest to kill us with that awesome picspams...

Looks great even now... have fun with the decorating...

Oh, I know. But a controversy is bound to ensue at JM saying that.

SGAFan, that is so cool! It looks like it will be a very comfy home. I will be renting until I die unless I win the lottery (yeah, right).
                      Lorr, me too... it's so terrible... my apartment is a little bit too expensive for me actually... but I don't want to move cause I like it that much and even if I found a cheaper one, getting the old one renovated (I would have to do this cause of the contracts) would be terribly expensive too...
                      aarrghhh... I'm stuck...

I need some pictures now!

Spoiler:

Ah, better...
                      sigpic

Comment

Dangerously close to page 2.

Obviously the whumpers all have something better to do today. I'm just feeling really dopey. Lazy Sunday afternoon in order methinks! And maybe a spot more writing later - lots of team angsting over our poor boy, I really broke him this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post

Obviously the whumpers all have something better to do today. I'm just feeling really dopey. Lazy Sunday afternoon in order methinks! And maybe a spot more writing later - lots of team angsting over our poor boy, I really broke him this time.
                          Yeah more writing for Josie!!!!!!!!

SGAFan Your place is going to be beautiful. That stairway is amazing!!!!

Back to snuggle and cough on the couch!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sounds good. Nothing like a bit of team angst to brighten my day!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm having trouble with them, too. Any info will be greatly appreciated!
                              apparently joe has been learning the guitar and playing it on set..all the time hehe he wants to be a rock star, rachel was joking that him and her want to start a band! so joe and guitar....shep and guitar in the future?
                              to be honest the stuff in that interview wasnt anything that we already knew!
                              JM's updated but there's nothing of interest. I guess he's got nothing to say he's just saving it all for comiccon and the publicity circuit.
                              i know..i dont know why im still checking it everyday he hasnt given us anything since..forever.

writing....nice one!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'm going to volunteer to work at a con just so I get to be that person. Can't you just imagine me walking down the line:

"Nope, you're dull go away!"
                                "Could you possibly be any more moronic?"
                                "You can't ask that you freak!"
                                "How did you get out of your straightjacket?"
                                "Ooh you're cute you can ask a question."

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                                LOL!! Fab! You've got the job!!

Hee hee! You've got the job to!! Yay...more 'Under the Surface'...I was enjoying that!

Well Josie, looks like we're hired!!! *cracks knuckles*

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                                I'm happy now. I have two patients scheduled for next week!
                                Yay!! Things are starting to pick up!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                Damn good ep... and the revelation... it's almost in passing, near the end and leave you going? "WTF? No way!!"
                                Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                                oh i did...
                                Spoiler:
                                and then when martha didnt go with him it was like are you insane!!!!!hes gonna be alone!!! although i soon started lmao when the titanic went into the tardis and he was just shocked!!!
                                also why is it in doctor who when they use the reset button its not quite as annoying as when they do it on stargate?? hmmm
                                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
                                Dr Who spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                How cool was it!! Can't believe Martha stayed behind!!

And the revelation, i nearly fell off my chair!!! I was screeching away but the squee kinda got tempered by having to explain to boyfy what it all meant

And the Titanic at the end! Could it be that the good Doctor was repsonsible for it's sinking!?!

Laughed like a drain when the master was adncing to the Scissor Sisters

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                                ahhh close enough LOL i was just too busy having a thunky moment to see what part it was on!!!

im watching boa vs python (with DH) on scifi hahahahaha....oh dear..... cheese on toast!!
                                Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Hello whumpers. Since I mentioned my dog's vet appointment and got so many well wishes, I thought I would let you know how it went
                                Spoiler:
                                She is doing well. No weight loss yet. She is on a cough suppressant and predinsone for her cough and to let her sleep. NO pain meds yet. The doc was very pleased with her and surprised. She mentioned maybe is wasn't thryroid cancer but a different type of mass. We will still go on the cancer assumption though

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Thanks for all the congrats on my girl. It was welcome relief to hear the doctor agree with our assessment of her condition.
                                Spoiler:
                                It is definitely cancer and she had a prognosis of 3 months back in January. Now she is guessing it may not be the type she originally thought but a slower moving one
                                Better news about your dog. Still keeping my fingers crossed for her
                                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X