John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
    Love the icon/avatar bluealien - from Collectormania?
    Yep...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      How's you today hon? ooooh that would be cool Buggy Shep... is it becoming a fetish of yours?
      Whatever do you mean? *looks at sig* ah ok you got me there, I do love my bugboy I can't help it he just looks cute..... in a scary giant bug kind of way

I am ok today got out and about on outreach today which was nice and a glimpse at the job I will be doing once my induction is over

However have been running and it was not a fun event tonight and I am aching big time!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Actually.. that whiskey idea of yours is sounding pretty good... perhaps a wee single malt...
      Yeah it was one of my better ideas of the day Well I hope you can get the guys CV sorted tomorrow, its a shame your outlook was being a PITA!

Comment

Congrats hon you must be really pleased. SO, have you decided anything about the nursing course yet?
        Thanks peggy!!!! i ordered a prospectus from oxford brookes and it looks really good....im leaned towards doing it for sure!!! at the moment im just looking for any old work for the year (apply to nursing at the end of the year) for experience and well to reduce the boredom, oh and pay for some travelling lol...been picking up application forms today and looking online, sorted out my CV....pretty constructive day hehe
        so yes nurse Roo in a few years...i like it hehe

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        Hey Merlin good to see you.

I hope you get your squee back in season four. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about it at the moment I'm just praying for some backstory and some good emotional whumpage for Shep
        Spoiler:
        that doesn't revolve around Teyla.
        i agree!! and i say that as shep/teyla shipper too...a bit of angst is good but there was so much in season 3 for her (cos she got loads of whump!) all i was thinking is, wheres the angst for shep!!!!!!!!! i want shep worrying about shep...something like phantoms where hes angsting about something to do with him and his past!
        Originally posted by Listy View Post
        Roo hunny your halo has slipped just slightly and I would go for a chocolate coated whumped clone

Big Big congrats on the Desmond hunny, you should be proud of yourself
        halo...what halo???!!!!
        thanks hon, i am proud!
        Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Don't know if you guys saw, but FS got a 1.5!
        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! thats pretty darn good considering what weve been getting!!
        I'm really looking forward to Doppelganger but not because
        Spoiler:
        I have any high hopes of angst, I don't expect any major revelations from any of the nightmares for any of the characters. And even if there are scenes like Sateda later on it won't be the same as the psychological character episodes Ronon and Teyla and even McKay are given, Shep will just be given the action episodes where he gets to trade one-liners with the bad guys and flirt with the girls.
        i agree josie...we had this convo yesteday didnt we,
        Spoiler:

reunion- ronon ep- reunites with former runners/his friends from his past, shep will angst over him leaving
        missing- teyla ep- her people go missing, possibly some stuff from teylas past revealed- shep will angst over teyla
        millers crossing- mckay ep- mckay will angst over his sister, more emotional stuff with his sister in trouble- shep will angst over mckay
        travelers- shep ep- nothing to do with shep's past at all, meet new race that will be allies sort of, gets a bit beaten up..the team will angst but ultimately itll end up being shep rescuing himself
        i dont mean to be a downer but it doesnt offer the substance the other character episodes do although it sounds good (this is based on spoilers of course who knows what will happen, and its a shepisode so im sure it will be good)....i just hope that DG offers some nice angst "colonel im relieving you of duty" and JFs ep might have some angsty backstory. JM said we were gonna see more sides to shep, i hope we get some emotional crap for him

Congrats on your milestone Ali!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

That Skateboard Shep Smiley is cute!

I seem to spiral from one thing to the next lately. I have no idea how, but it seems I'm starting to like
          Spoiler:
          Smallville now! I watched a few episodes of that this morning. Pity, but I don't think Clark's whumping will ever get serious. Every time he's stranded with kryptonite and it starts to get interesting, someone rescues him. Drat. Tom Welling's fun to watch. In a he's so-young-and-cute kinda way. I mean....if I'm older than JF.......

Congrats to all the milestoners before I forget!!!!

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Oh goodness me hon where the heck has your squee gone?!
            I've always loved emotional/psychological whumpage over the physical stuff and I can't help feeling that once again I'm going to be left disappointed. I'm just being realistic.

Comment

Have whiskey, will..... erm... do... I dunno, something...
              sigpic

Comment

Hi PS.
                Thanks Ruffles.
                I'm good thanks, Listy. Even better now that I'm back in the gutter with my fellow whumpers! Lol.

Congrats Roo on your degree!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                  Whatever do you mean? *looks at sig* ah ok you got me there, I do love my bugboy I can't help it he just looks cute..... in a scary giant bug kind of way

I am ok today got out and about on outreach today which was nice and a glimpse at the job I will be doing once my induction is over

However have been running and it was not a fun event tonight and I am aching big time!!

Yeah it was one of my better ideas of the day Well I hope you can get the guys CV sorted tomorrow, its a shame your outlook was being a PITA!
                  the bug fetish does seem to be escalating hehehe, but it's okay hon we understand.

Are you still running even when you don't have to? Wow that's dedication for ya, lol. I would've thought the Race would have put you off running, lol.

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                  Thanks peggy!!!! i ordered a prospectus from oxford brookes and it looks really good....im leaned towards doing it for sure!!! at the moment im just looking for any old work for the year (apply to nursing at the end of the year) for experience and well to reduce the boredom, oh and pay for some travelling lol...been picking up application forms today and looking online, sorted out my CV....pretty constructive day hehe
                  so yes nurse Roo in a few years...i like it hehe

i agree!! and i say that as shep/teyla shipper too...a bit of angst is good but there was so much in season 3 for her (cos she got loads of whump!) all i was thinking is, wheres the angst for shep!!!!!!!!! i want shep worrying about shep...something like phantoms where hes angsting about something to do with him and his past!

halo...what halo???!!!!
                  thanks hon, i am proud!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! thats pretty darn good considering what weve been getting!!

i agree josie...we had this convo yesteday didnt we,
                  Spoiler:

reunion- ronon ep- reunites with former runners/his friends from his past, shep will angst over him leaving
                  missing- teyla ep- her people go missing, possibly some stuff from teylas past revealed- shep will angst over teyla
                  millers crossing- mckay ep- mckay will angst over his sister, more emotional stuff with his sister in trouble- shep will angst over mckay
                  travelers- shep ep- nothing to do with shep's past at all, meet new race that will be allies sort of, gets a bit beaten up..the team will angst but ultimately itll end up being shep rescuing himself
                  i dont mean to be a downer but it doesnt offer the substance the other character episodes do although it sounds good (this is based on spoilers of course who knows what will happen, and its a shepisode so im sure it will be good)....i just hope that DG offers some nice angst "colonel im relieving you of duty" and JFs ep might have some angsty backstory. JM said we were gonna see more sides to shep, i hope we get some emotional crap for him

Congrats on your milestone Ali!!!!!
                  Well done hon, that's great news soon you'll be able to whump your clone AND put him back together again.

Nice to see that you added the
                  Spoiler:
                  of duty bit
                  you know dirty minds and all that. *adjusts her own halo* hehehe

I've always loved emotional/psychological whumpage over the physical stuff and I can't help feeling that once again I'm going to be left disappointed. I'm just being realistic.
                  I love psyche whump and seeing someone's darker side is just as good for me as the physical, so i know how you feel. I think we might be pleasently surprised on that score... need some of my happy juice hon? I'll even stick a sparkler in there for you

Comment

Mmmm.....Buggy Shep. He really does look good as a bug, doesn't he?

One of my favorite scenes from "Conversion" is when
                    Spoiler:
                    they wake him up to go on the mission to retrieve those eggs. He's laying there and all of a sudden his eyes fly open!! Those buggy eyes!! Then he asks if he hurt anyone and if Ronon shot him. Awww.....

I feel like a "Conversion" viewing. SQUEEEEE!!

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Yep...
                      It was a good day wasn't it. Prob gonna go to the next one in Nov. Def go if JF is going again!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm hopeless. I actually went out and bought some PB inspired by all that talk yesterday... *shakes head* I think I'm easily influenced.
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

P.S. Thanks for all the milestone congrats... *hugs the whumpers*
                          sigpic

Comment

Well......I'm eating a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup as I'm typing. Does that count? With me, it's the power of suggestion.

I forgot to ask this. I was looking at the Stargate magazine yesterday and they had a picture of Shep AF. Does anyone think this is a good resemblance? I believe it also said it would be on sale in September.

IHS
                            sigpic

Comment

You know IHS that in Conversion when he asks that, it was originally the second question he asked. They changed the order in editing as they thought he would ask the concerned question first. And rightly so! lol.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love psyche whump and seeing someone's darker side is just as good for me as the physical, so i know how you feel. I think we might be pleasently surprised on that score... need some of my happy juice hon? I'll even stick a sparkler in there for you
                                I can't really explain it but the sparkler brings up a very vivid memory for me and it's not really a happy one. Thanks for trying to cheer me up though. I'm still trying to be hopeful that...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...we'll get some thing in the back half of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X