John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    When I did my thesis for my degree, I had to pay a professional secretary to type it for me, as I didn't have access to a computer back then! It was all hand written, and the poor secretary had to read my handwriting, I had to proof read and then she made the corrections. That was back in the dark ages I also had to pay to have it bound too! It cost a fortune!

I still have nightmares about my finals all these years later!
    heh awww poor linzi......thank god for laptops i can say, i think i would never have made it though uni without one (plus where else would i view shep whump lol!!) i type everything up these days and my word has my handwriting suffered for it!!
    binding is only about 1 pound something either from my uni or staples so its not too bad i just dont think we should have to pay!!! they wanted us to write the damn thing!!!!lol

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      I never had the stress of exams and essays etc Being a bit thick does have it's advantages.
      I have done exams but not a dissertation, even the word scares me

Comment

I never had the stress of exams and essays etc Being a bit thick does have it's advantages.
        You are NOT thick! Anyone who can write stories such as yours is very intelligent and imaginative. So there!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Beloved whumpers, I'm back!!! and I you all to pieces for all the gorgeous milestones I'm sure I missed... Missed you guys lots!

And since it's Sunday and Caty had wonderful knews about the university, here's a yummie cake for you to celebrate! Go for it, Caty, you deserve it.

Oh, did I read something about poor Shep fearing he might be neglected?!?
          NEVER!!!
          After all, we're whumpers and we won't let him off the hook that fast...

Have some proof of my conviction: spoiler for Coupd'Etat:
          Spoiler:
          Ok, more Teyla but the dress was truly

Lets go, peeps! The whumpers need you; Shep needs you! Fight the lack of whump!!!
          Let us all unite and start the of Shep whump!!!
          Twinchy---
          sigpic
          FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
            Thanks guys!! yep it is a relief, i cant wait to finish it all off and hand it in...then its out of my control and i can stop worrying about it lol!!
            Yeah Roo on finishing!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon Whumpers! *Waves*

Gah......it is HOT today!

Congrats ROO on finishing.......that must be a relief.

Okay.....off to catch up.

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                believe me the word still scares me!!
                Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                Yeah Roo on finishing!!!
                Thanks hon!! awwww cute smily!!

Comment

Yes it did. I asked if the CG wraith was definitely coming back, and kind Joe replied yes, and that he's going to be shipped with Carter. He knows how much I love romance, and was trying to be kind, I think I've replied that now I can see a love triangle forming. I mean, as I pointed out to Joe, you'd have to be blind not to see Sheppard's attraction to the wraith. I reckon he and Carter will slug it out for the wraith's heart, personally.

Heh, Joe needs to use emoticons when dishing out that much sarcasm

Ooh, would hate to see any love triangle on SGA. I remember how they always ended in the old scifi movies. One of 'em had to DIE

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                    Good afternoon Whumpers! *Waves*

Gah......it is HOT today!

Congrats ROO on finishing.......that must be a relief.

Okay.....off to catch up.

IHS
                    thanks IHS!!

Comment

oh missed this earlier.....

Congratulations on 3800 Caty

From me tooo!!!

WELL DONE CATY!!!!!!! *does victory dance*
                      glad to hear its finally going right for you now!!!

im gonna be celebrating soon, my dissertation is so close to being finished...so close....woohoo!!
                      Way to go Roo...time for more Sheppy whumping then...hmm?

Spent more time in the garden today getting it ready for the delivery of the gravel, and then I've just spent the last few hours typing up Chapter 15 of Desperate Hours which I had hand written!!!...just some tidying up to do and then I'll post it up, that is if FF.net is behaving itself!!!
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Me too
                        sigpic
                        My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                          From me tooo!!!

Way to go Roo...time for more Sheppy whumping then...hmm?

Spent more time in the garden today getting it ready for the delivery of the gravel, and then I've just spent the last few hours typing up Chapter 15 of Desperate Hours which I had hand written!!!...just some tidying up to do and then I'll post it up, that is if FF.net is behaving itself!!!
                          thanks!! and yep it does free up more time for some sheppy whumping woo!!!!

Comment

heh awww poor linzi......thank god for laptops i can say, i think i would never have made it though uni without one (plus where else would i view shep whump lol!!) i type everything up these days and my word has my handwriting suffered for it!!
                            binding is only about 1 pound something either from my uni or staples so its not too bad i just dont think we should have to pay!!! they wanted us to write the damn thing!!!!lol
                            Have my deepest congrats flying your way, Roo!!!

*is very impressed*

Last year when I graduated from uni, I had the advantage of being able to bind it myself. (I do a little bit of thermo book-binding now and again, so I've got the equipment at home; nothing too fancy but still...) Came in quite handy, and this year it's Twinny's turn, so she can use it too. It's so good to have a twin!
                            Twinchy---
                            sigpic
                            FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Heh, Joe needs to use emoticons when dishing out that much sarcasm

Ooh, would hate to see any love triangle on SGA. I remember how they always ended in the old scifi movies. One of 'em had to DIE
                              Good idea! Then the fallen one could make a return later in the season
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys!! yep it is a relief, i cant wait to finish it all off and hand it in...then its out of my control and i can stop worrying about it lol!!
                                Congrats Roo, all your hard works has finally paid off, well done, time to celebrate

Josie, let's talk.

There are different kinds of people in the world some academic, some creative, some both, and some who use their life experiences to create works of art. It doesn't mean that those people are less or more academic than the people who went to Uni, it just means that you're different, and different does not equate to thick. From what i've read of your fics, (and this is only my perception), you use the emotions you've experienced and put them down on paper and that's very hard to do. It comes from experience of life, and it can be a blessing and a curse, but it makes for a great read

When I did my thesis for my degree, I had to pay a professional secretary to type it for me, as I didn't have access to a computer back then! It was all hand written, and the poor secretary had to read my handwriting, I had to proof read and then she made the corrections. That was back in the dark ages I also had to pay to have it bound too! It cost a fortune!

I still have nightmares about my finals all these years later!
                                Ah hon, I feel for ya maybe you shoulda been a doctor

You are NOT thick! Anyone who can write stories such as yours is very intelligent and imaginative. So there!!!!
                                Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
                                Beloved whumpers, I'm back!!! and I you all to pieces for all the gorgeous milestones I'm sure I missed... Missed you guys lots!

And since it's Sunday and Caty had wonderful knews about the university, here's a yummie cake for you to celebrate! Go for it, Caty, you deserve it.

Oh, did I read something about poor Shep fearing he might be neglected?!?
                                NEVER!!!
                                After all, we're whumpers and we won't let him off the hook that fast...

Have some proof of my conviction: spoiler for Coupd'Etat:[spoil]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t202/TwinnyTwinchy/ShepWhumpThread/WhumpPics/CoupdEtat/CoupdEtat1.jpg
                                Ok, more Teyla but the dress was truly http://bestsmileys.com/signs12/16.gif

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...CoupdEtat5.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...CoupdEtat7.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...CoupdEtat8.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...CoupdEtat2.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...oupdEtat11.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...CoupdEtat3.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t...oupdEtat12.jpg

Lets go, peeps! The whumpers need you; Shep needs you! Fight the lack of whump!!!
                                Let us all unite and start the http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/1.gif of Shep whump!!!
                                Welcome back hon, and I agree that dress is beutiful along with the pic she's carrying, yummy I'm trying to work out if that was a promo pic or from which ep it was from. Anyone?

ETA: I think i got carried away with the links ooops, hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X