No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

, sorry, got to go for a while. I'm not leaving without a fitting parting gift for you all, don't you worry...

Enjoy the whump (spoiler for size):
    Spoiler:

and since the first pic was about bugged Sheppy, the last follows suit: LOL

Later!!!
    Twinchy---
    sigpic
    FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
      Three years!!! Mine takes six years!!! Mainly because it was all night, but the class that studies during the day, in the same uni and same professors, still takes almost five years!
      woah 6 years thats crazy!!mine was a 3 year full time course though!
      Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      You are not anywhere close to thick. Higher education does not equal higher intelligence.. it's just an opportunity, same as anything else. Whether or not you had that opportunity is not an indicator of your intelligence.

*hugs Josie*
      ITA...take my friend, the one i said was doing her dissertation on the day it was due in *rolls eyes*, she manages somehow to get 1sts and 2:1s for her essays but she has absolutely no common sense and is pretty dense when it comes to everyday stuff!! oh and her time keeping is awful!!!!!
      Originally posted by knightie View Post
      Roo

I think what you did is fantastic. Nice to meet you
      Thanks knightie!!! nice to meet you too!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Twinchy, what university did you go to?

I liked your cake, it was yummy
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Firstly thank you everyone for being very sweet but I wasn't fishing for complements. It was a throw away comment but I should never have said anything because it only leads to conversations that upset me.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
            Firstly thank you everyone for being very sweet but I wasn't fishing for complements. It was a throw away comment but I should never have said anything because it only leads to conversations that upset me.
            Oh hun don't stress - enough said now back to regularly scheduled whump...

BTW your avi is fab made me giggle

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              woah 6 years thats crazy!!mine was a 3 year full time course though!
              OT
              Spoiler:
              Totaly crazy! But during that time we had so much fun! They were the best years of my life. For six years with the same people going through all the crazy uni stuff... well there were a LOT of tears going down in the last day on the good bye party. From guys I never espected to cry! Of course some of them were pretty drunk, but others were not and it was really emotional. I actually felt really stupid being one of the only ones that didn't cry at all. Me and my closest friens still see each other, but with our jobs and everything it gets really difficult.

My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Nice whumpy pics Erika

Well I am off to bed, lots to do at work tomorrow that I can't be tired for need to actually use my brain - am sure its in there somewhere

Happy whumping, hope there is some squee worthy news soon to get the thread going crazy

Comment

G'nignt Listy!

I'm off too! Watch something, have dinner and snogling with my clone!
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Evening peeps. Just finished with the 'tidying up' and thought I'd throw the result at ya'....enjoy the rest of the evening..I'm of to my beddingtons..especially as my fingers won't work now and I'm making loads of typos..**Is brain dead..**...night peeps..

Desperate Hours Chapter Fifteen
                    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

How long has there been a spoiler tag button on the quick reply window?

Comment

Yeah, I have to go to bed now too...
                        Very early lecture tomorrow. Last week, I was sitting in that same lecture hall, innocently taking notes when I see some movement out of the corner of my eye. Some movement on my foot.. There it was - a disgusting roach ON MY FOOT getting ready to climb up my leg...

I knew that they never clean the lecture halls, but now that I pay tuition for uni, I expect not to be attacked by roaches in lecture halls

Wit that in mind, I'm gonna go to bed and probably dream of roaches attacking from all sides..

Good night!
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                          How long has there been a spoiler tag button on the quick reply window?
                          Freaky! There didn't used to be, I know that for certain. S'gotta be a very recent addition...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Freaky! There didn't used to be, I know that for certain. S'gotta be a very recent addition...
                            I'm sure it wasn't there yesterday...it wasn't was it?

EDIT: Just had a look in the mod forum and someone asked for it to be added on Friday, so they did, if I'd known all we had to do was bloody ask I'd have done it months ago.

Comment

The first chance I get to sit in front of the computer for more than five minutes all weekend and everyone buggers off.

Oh well I'll say goodnight then.

Comment

I'm headed off in search of some dinner. I may be back later.....if things work out.

Peace, love and Shep Whump!

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X