• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caty View Post
    Yeah, I don't think we'll get much either... But
    Spoiler:
    'beaten' just screams for cuts and bruises
    Well, based on the spoilers I've seen.. I hope we at least get
    Spoiler:
    some bruises/scrapes/cuts to Sheppard's face!
    sigpic

Comment

GG, I tried to green you but have to spread it around (of course)...

I just love the picture of Joe on JM's blog... The only thing that got me thinking:
      Spoiler:
      Aren't they shooting Travellers this week??? Let's just hope this was before all the make up from the horrible bruises and cuts was put on
      Yes that is a concern - lets hope that the pic was taken a while ago !

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Truthfully, Caty, I don't think that in Travlerers
        Spoiler:
        we are going to see lots of Sheppy whump. The fact that JM said in his answer to my and Sheppy D's question that DG has more Shep whump in it, has me thinking Travelers is more of an action eppie. I'm thinking the beaten and bound is the whump. I'm ok with that now, though I'd love to see more. Maybe at the end of the eppie? We can only live in hope"!!!
        Oh unfortunatley I agree -
        Spoiler:
        I dont think we are going to get that much whump - well not anything like the amount that we were expecting

Comment

I think Travelers will
          Spoiler:
          have enough whump to tide us over until Doppelganger, we might well be pleasantly surprised, and I'm hoping for lots of little mini-whumps throughout the season. I also get the impression that the whole season is going to have it's angsty moments.

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
            Hey, I'm back on again. And the chokolate lamb was... lets say delicious!

Yay, get it done, Bebop!!! And I hope your comp and ff.net don't whump you again like before with the previous chapter.
            That truly broke my heart to read how you had to struggle just to do us all the favour of posting quickly. *hugs to GB*
            HeeHee!!! well the struggle is over thanks to Alipeeps wonderful suggestion...

Originally posted by Salty View Post
            Anyone see this yet???? Joe relaxing on the set!!!

http://bp3.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/Rh12YEqkQ0I/AAAAAAAACmI/tUZ0xjAeFVQ/s1600-h/DSC03623.JPG
            ***DIES AND IS DEAD***.........thunk

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
            I agree with you. JF is interested in expanding his character and I'm interested in seeing it. He really does a great job with expressing his feeling from anger to humor to grief. I look forward to seeing what he pitched and if it comes out the way he likes it as well.
            As long as it doesn'y go the same way as Epiphany did and he gets to pitch his idea and it basically gets trampled!!!!...not so good..

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
            Ok so I went ahead and joined the bandwagon and got myself an LJ account here it is if anybody wants to add it.

http://sherryw.livejournal.com/
            Friended you!!!

Originally posted by Salty View Post
            Me too - another Pea moment! First thing I did when I stopped nursing the Mini and the Junior! Sleep on the tummy!
            Oh yeah...I really missed sleeping on my tum whem I was pregnant....oh the whole big belly thing was so ..inconvenient...but worth it!!..

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
            *kicks ff.net* It won't take my document! Trying to post ch4 of Shattered.

*kicks dirt and glares at ff.net*
            I just saw that Ali has already told you how to get around it so I won't tell you again..

Originally posted by Josie View Post
            I somehow doubt much gets past Mr Mallozzi - I think that he knows exactly what's being talked about and who's saying what.

I'm really going to have to get some writing done today as I did nothing at all yesterday. Though I am going to have to pop out and do some shopping later.
            Writing good.....shopping also good as long as there are numerous breaks for cappucino and danish involved..

I think Travelers will
            Spoiler:
            have enough whump to tide us over until Doppelganger, we might well be pleasantly surprised, and I'm hoping for lots of little mini-whumps throughout the season. I also get the impression that the whole season is going to have it's angsty moments.
            Yup I agree, I'm still squeeeeing for T....
            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

I think Travelers will
              Spoiler:
              I think that you are right Josie.

I dont know what I prefer spread out mini whumps or one big mighty whump.

I would like to think that we will get one ep that will end up in our top five all time whump eps!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

I would like to think that we will get one ep that will end up in our top five all time whump eps!
                I definetely prefer one big whump! Otherwise, I'll only feel cheated again..
                Mini-whumps are OK, but they don't make up for the big whump IMO...
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Oh I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that we will, I think if we're very good whumpers we might get two.

Comment

Oh I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that we will, I think if we're very good whumpers we might get two.
                    I'm hoping for a few more, but then again, any whump is good whump...right? as long as there is blood involved and of course fevered, delerious, restrained, thrashing weakly under a thin sheet and of course finally comforted...
                    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

I guess it depends how mini they are- but somehow the fact that he had one big whump in S3 didnt help me to deal with the fact that we had very little mini whumps. Okay I have answered my own question - I need big whumps and mini whumps!!!!

That would be awesome!!!! We will have a hard time coming up with our top five!!!!

At the moment I would say mine are

38 Minutes
                      CG
                      TDO/ Conversion (cant decide the order)
                      TLG

There are a few others just falling outside of the top five like Echoes, Siege 1

For some reason I dont expect to have anything coming in above CG or 38 Minutes this year - of course I may be proved wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                        I'm hoping for a few more, but then again, any whump is good whump...right? as long as there is blood involved and of course fevered, delerious, restrained, thrashing weakly under a thin sheet and of course finally comforted...
                        dont forget intubated!!!!!!

Comment

dont forget intubated!!!!!!

*lowers head in shame*...I am so sorry...how could I have been so negligent...there's Sheppy, struggling to breath,grasping at the thin sheet in torment as his body fails.... and I forgot the intubation tubes and ventilator...I should be struck off...
                          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Phew, just in time....
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

I'll take my whump where I can get it but yes, I definitely need there to be at least one big whumpy episode. We have a fine tradition of there being at least one really Shep-whump focused episode per season (38 Minutes, Conversion, Common Ground) so I think TPTB know what the fans want!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                                I'll take my whump where I can get it but yes, I definitely need there to be at least one big whumpy episode. We have a fine tradition of there being at least one really Shep-whump focused episode per season (38 Minutes, Conversion, Common Ground) so I think TPTB know what the fans want!
                                If they don't it's not for want of trying on our part.

Comment

Working...
                                X