No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh! the photos are out?! Must go nab mine! Thanks GG. I'm not so sure I'll agree.... LOL

and thanks on the caps, I miss sharing and hanging out with everyone
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Btw SGAFan, I just LOVE your sig!!!
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

gah, GG where on the creation site are those pics?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
          gah, GG where on the creation site are those pics?

http://www.creationent.com/SG19/index.htm

click on the right actor, note the photo number and send you snail mail addy with photo number to Chris.

Although, this info is located on each page..........
          sigpic

Comment

Oooh SGAFan, those Submersion caps are wonderful! Thank you so much for those...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

http://www.creationent.com/SG19/index.htm

click on the right actor, note the photo number and send you snail mail addy with photo number to Chris.

Although, this info is located on each page..........
              Thanks, just found it. Oui, it was right under my nose. I really need more coffee... *G*

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              Oooh SGAFan, those Submersion caps are wonderful! Thank you so much for those...
              Hey Ali, LTNS you're welcome
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

I know, weren''t they great!! I'm looking forward to actually seeing the eppy now! SQUEE!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                  yep it is quiet....gonna have to do work anyway boo...be back later!

and Congrats on 8,200 posts sheppyd!!!!
                  From me toooooooo!!!!!..

*peeks in*

Hi How is everyone?

Hopelessly behind again, but thought I'd say hi to everyone. FIghting a nasty sinus infection...(yeah, I can barely hear at all ) but thought I'd come by for a visit.

Maybe these will help make up for my absence?

spoilers for Subersion (and size of course... as you can see, Ive been busy... )

Spoiler:

okay, its not whumpm but its yummy...

OMG!!!! that last one...you can..*phew*...you can see the veins bulging on his arms and neck...*passes out*...
                  sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

So how long before the whump thread surpasses the thunk thread in the number of posts? Only a few hundred seperate the two now.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, throat has now changed from feeling like its been cat clawed to feeling like I'm swallowing razor blades!!! Guess I'm in for a great weekend...NOT!!!!!...
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                        Well, throat has now changed from feeling like its been cat clawed to feeling like I'm swallowing razor blades!!! Guess I'm in for a great weekend...NOT!!!!!...
                        Aw honey...how horrible. Have you tried hot water and honey?
                        sigpic

Comment

I know, weren''t they great!! I'm looking forward to actually seeing the eppy now! SQUEE!!!
                          Its great

Gah ((HUGS)) I was that way earlier this week. Literally could barely swallow at all. ((HUGS))
                          sigpic

Comment

Evening whumpers *waves*

I think I am the only one who truly hates weekends. I cannot stand being cooped up in this house with my family. Grr!

Anyways, how bout some whump.........

Lol, are the family getting on your nerves? Poor GG. I haven't seen this pic before, so can I just say how yummy it is

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                            Here is chap 2 of my fic:

Whip No More - Chapter 2
                            Thanks hon, gonna grab some tea, and i'll have a read

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                            Yes!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!
                            I'm gonna go look for your pics!!

I've been looking for opportunities to watch the S2 commentaries!! I need hubby to start softball season!

I get more 'puter time on the weekends - hubby entertains the rugrats!

What she said!!!!

Sigh. Another WIP I have to impatiently wait for!!
                            Ah hon, you'll love the commentaries. I love the mission directives, especially MW's one for the siege and MG's Road to dream was hilarious especially when he hugged JF, the look on his face was priceless

CONGRATS SHEPPYD ON 8200!!

Spoiler:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Congrats on your milestone SheppyD

*peeks in*

Hi How is everyone?

Hopelessly behind again, but thought I'd say hi to everyone. FIghting a nasty sinus infection...(yeah, I can barely hear at all ) but thought I'd come by for a visit.

spoilers for Subersion (and size of course... as you can see, Ive been busy... )
                            We missed you hon and your caps, and they were fabulous Hope you feel better soon hon Welcome back

Bebop, hope you feel better hon, go get some honey and tea and curl up on the sofa with your Shep clone

Comment

Thanks PSGA
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Originally posted by Suzann View Post
                                Funny you should ask because I just found this on H/C.

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_hc/

Ooooohhh!!! Thanx, Suzann! I know what I'm gonna be doing tonight! Thanx!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                Oh yes. I could just picture that! It would be classic. Why don't TPTB do something like that? It'd make so many fans happy!!!! I saw a comment the other day about SGA, and the poster said that Sheppard and McKay are the backbone of the show, and I think that sums it up for me too. Don't get me wrong, I love Ronon, (he's particularly grown on me in season 3), Zelenka and Teyla too, but I guess that is how I feel. I want Sheppy whump! I want the team to angst over him. Is that asking a lot?
                                No, it isn't! And I totally agree, Linzi!

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                                Hi whumpers! *waves madly*

How is everyone? Sorry I haven't been around to share the squee lately - thanks for thinking of me though guys. (((HUGS)))

CONGRADULATIONS WHUMPERS ON 69,000 POSTS!!!

Congrats to all the milestoners too!

Pegasus_SGA - Hope your mum is alright?

SQUEEEEE!!! What a great scenario!!!!
                                Hiya, Lauriel! It's good to hear from you! Hope to see you around more often, and I'm glad to have you back!

*peeks in*

Hi How is everyone?

Hiya, SGAFan! *waves wildly* It's good to hear from you, too! And thanx for the wonderful gifts you brought along with you! SQUEEE! Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather though. Hope you'll feel better soon!

Sorry to hear that, Bebop! Take it easy and feel better soon!

I'm sorry for the fly-by post, guys, but I've gotta go. See you guys later!

X Tristen

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X