John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    I'm glad there will be more photos but hope they are of the same size and quality (and heck, quantity) that Emedian gave us. Still was the best site for photos ever.
    Has anyone checked the Wayback archives for the emedian site? I don't an URL for Emedian but the wayback site is at: http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Just type in the URL and hit search. If the site has been archived, you might still have access to some of it. Worth a try.

Comment

afternoon whumpers
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        NBC/Skiffy seem to be clueless in the marketing department, and don't push the show. What they should do is push marketing toawrd the general viewing audience, not just the people who watch scifi. Have you ever seen an SGA ad on another network? Nope, but you have seen BSG ads on NBC. Alas, SGA seems to be the stepchild, BSG the golden child.
        I've seen ads for Psych and a couple of other shows on SciFi and those are aired on the USA Network. They even did a Psych marathon on SciFi and it's not sci fi in the slightest.

Originally posted by bebop View Post
        I agree, advertising is their main problem...they used to advertise BSG big stylie and of course Heroes will be promo'ed loads, but the Stargates are their bread and butter..they need to get their A***S in gear and sort it out
        They've been advertising The Dresden Files like crazy, but it's not doing too well in the ratings. I have started to see Stargate ads popping up, but they're all for SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
          They've been advertising The Dresden Files like crazy, but it's not doing too well in the ratings. I have started to see Stargate ads popping up, but they're all for SG1.

I've been seeing the SG1 ads too - you'd think they would more heavily promote the renewed show rather than the one that only has 10 eps left.
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Evening everyone!!

Bebop and Lauriel sorry you guys are not feeling well.

Happy birthday AF!!

Can't remember what other important stuff happened. I just spent ages checking the back pages and clicking the multi quotes only for explorer to give me a error message and kcik me out I am soo Mad!!!!! so have given up you will never know what utter tosh I was gonna say

Oh have just read Darrens comment, its so disappointing, but I too am kepeing all of my fingers toe's and everything else crossed for at least a season 5!! I love SGA I need it!!!

I just watched The Tower and am a little freaked out some of it really didn't sit right with me. I know you have all seen it already but I had not seen it before and there are a few things... (stuck it in spoilers as to not annoy people who have been there and done that )
            Spoiler:
            What was with Shep and that blonde bird (can't remember her name) he seemed a little bit too up for it for my liking, he had just met the girl!! not at all something I thought his character was like, at least he got to know Chaiya (spelling??) before he went all glowy!!

Ronan slitting that blokes throat, thought it was a little over the top was it just me??

Also the fact that they purposely drained the chair leaving them unprotected (I realise the lord protector was going to kill the villagers, and that would have been very bad but now they are completely vulnerable and it ended up nice and convenient that they could gain some weaponry). Its probably me just over-reacting but it jsut didn't sit quite right with me.

Anyway... I had decided to watch all the episodes and then go back and watch the extra's but now I might have to revise that plan and watch the extra's.

Comment

ooh forgot to mention (don't know how) I had a class whump dream last night!! Some how Sheppard and the team where on a boat going from the gate to an island and for some reason someone cracked Sheppard over the head and dumped him in the water, and Ronan jumped in after him but the boat went and left them floating in the freezing water with a bleeding, semi-conscious shep and they where just floating there all shivery. Then didn't find out what happened as my dream jumped to somewhere else and Shep was on Atlantis and going about his business but just kept randomly passing out and no one could work out what was triggering it, and he was halfway up some stairs when he passed out fell down the stairs and took Rodney with him both ended up in a crumpled heap at the bottom of the stairs and then i woke up. Very good dream wonder if it will continue tonight??

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              "He even comes with his own elf-ears"

heheh
              Originally posted by Elinor View Post
              LOL!!! 'Yes Mr Jackson...not only is he a great actor, but no extra money will need to be spent on prosthetics...hence economical to!!'
              LOL you guy's are a knock out!! I love it!

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
              Just reading some fics on ff net.

This one's good...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3409208/1/

Cool more stuff to read its it a WIP or complete?

Spoiler for OT
              Spoiler:
              One of my friends sent me a link to youtube for something called store wars it was hilarious has anyone on here seen it? Chewbroccoli and darth tator made me giggle

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                I've been seeing the SG1 ads too - you'd think they would more heavily promote the renewed show rather than the one that only has 10 eps left.
                I think the logic (ha!) behind that thinking is that it's the viewer's last chance to see new episodes of SG1, and since Atlantis has been renewed, there's no reason to advertise it.

Comment

Well here we are again...*looks around and throws Chapter 4 at thread*...if anyones interested..*runs away quickly*

Protective Instincts
                  sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Well here we are again...*looks around and throws Chapter 4 at thread*...if anyones interested..*runs away quickly*

Protective Instincts
                    Hell Yeah!!!!!! *clicks link and tuts impatiantly at the laptopt to hurry up and load!!*

Edit: Have read and reviewed!! More please and very soon
                    Last edited by Listy; 02 March 2007, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                      ooh forgot to mention (don't know how) I had a class whump dream last night!! Some how Sheppard and the team where on a boat going from the gate to an island and for some reason someone cracked Sheppard over the head and dumped him in the water, and Ronan jumped in after him but the boat went and left them floating in the freezing water with a bleeding, semi-conscious shep and they where just floating there all shivery. Then didn't find out what happened as my dream jumped to somewhere else and Shep was on Atlantis and going about his business but just kept randomly passing out and no one could work out what was triggering it, and he was halfway up some stairs when he passed out fell down the stairs and took Rodney with him both ended up in a crumpled heap at the bottom of the stairs and then i woke up. Very good dream wonder if it will continue tonight??

LOL you guy's are a knock out!! I love it!

Cool more stuff to read its it a WIP or complete?

Spoiler for OT
                      Spoiler:
                      One of my friends sent me a link to youtube for something called store wars it was hilarious has anyone on here seen it? Chewbroccoli and darth tator made me giggle
                      I've seen it. My brother sent me the link from the site. It's all about organic vegatables! I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I'm not kidding when I say I nearly wet myself from so much laughing!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Protective Instincts
                        Woo hoo! *runs off to read*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                          Woo hoo! *runs off to read*
                          Ditto!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                            Hell Yeah!!!!!! *clicks link and tuts impatiantly at the laptopt to hurry up and load!!*

Edit: Have read and reviewed!! More please and very soon
                            Thanks you....I'll try!!! my fingers can only type so quickly
                            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Thanks you....I'll try!!! my fingers can only type so quickly
                              Nice transition chapter. Read and reviewed. Looking forward to the next one!

And, just for grins....

Submersion:
                              Spoiler:

And my favorite CG:
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana
                              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

heh i just watched that storewars thing LOL Chewbrocoli hehehe

bit quiet here tonight isnt it!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X