John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caty View Post
    On that thought, I must say that I really enjoy the story by Sholio... I normally don't like AU's but this one is just so well written and intriguing, it leaves me breathless all the time. And although it's an AU, so incredibly interesting!
    And whump, too! What more could a girl want??

Here's the link, if anybody hasn't read it. It's a WIP..

The light of a fading sun - by Sholio

Edit: Yay, I did the url insert thing
    Oh awesome, isn't it?! I am so in awe of/jealous of Sholio. She has the most amazing plot ideas and the most wonderful writing technique and talent for structuring the story.. I only wish I could write like her.

Anyway, I'm off to bed too cos I've been staying up *far* too late this week and I need an early(ish) night. Caty, I'll try and get your paper back to you tomorrow evening if that's ok?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Oh awesome, isn't it?! I am so in awe of/jealous of Sholio. She has the most amazing plot ideas and the most wonderful writing technique and talent for structuring the story.. I only wish I could write like her.

me to, i wish i could write like that to

..night ali
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Anyway, I'm off to bed too cos I've been staying up *far* too late this week and I need an early(ish) night. Caty, I'll try and get your paper back to you tomorrow evening if that's ok?
        That's fine... I wanted to send it Friday morning...

Thanks again and good night (really going now)!
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Hey everyone... How are things going? I've been a bit far lately... I'm being whumped by the internet. Amazing dial-up 14,4 kbps!!! Can you believe that???? I think there is something wrong with the provider. Or at least I hope so, because if there isn't then it is my computer... again. I don't think I'm ready for another trauma like that.

What's new?
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
            *pokes the whump thread* anyone here?

Random question if anyone is. Do we have any idea what kind of helicopter John was flying in the beginning of Rising? *G*
            Question from way back. Hubby doesn't recognize the helicopter. He said he thinks it may be french. I think he was a little disappointed that he did not know it. He prides himself on his military knowledge.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
              Hey, your excitement had me thinking that there was whump
              i thought there was whump too!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                ahhh don't you love spring

OT my front yard
                Spoiler:

well at least my shep clones is here to help me shovel

looks like my front yard. I had to laugh though. I always pictured you living more in an isolated area and I see a bonefied neighborhood there (and a nice looking one too).

Holy crap! Marth Well's website has got a longer, more complete version of the excerpt of Entanglement that was printed in the back of Exogensis and WOW! Check it out here!

When does this book get published?!!
                SQUEE!! I'll have to check it out. I just visited Sonny's sight to see the new Sg1 book Rosewell that is to be published in April. Since Rosewell sounds like its in its final phases, it gives me hope that Entanglement will still on target for publication in March.
                sigpic

Comment

oooh on DH's blog he says-about season 4-

First off you are going to love the new wardrobe. The uniforms are cool as all hell and they've even got us sporting serious leather jackets for our off-world missions. Saving the universe has never looked so good!

oh yeh more sexy leather jacket in season 4!!! ooh and both times he wore that jacket he got whumped in it hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    Question from way back. Hubby doesn't recognize the helicopter. He said he thinks it may be french. I think he was a little disappointed that he did not know it. He prides himself on his military knowledge.
                    Ah, because it's a commercial chopper - Omega Twinstar. Here's the piccie

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...5802303&nseq=4 (posted back on #61088)

Oh, and they have another shot

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=253807&nseq=1

Both were taken in Vancouver.

The production folk didn't cover up the registration number and I googled that and found the picture of the exact chopper!

I noticed the site that hosts the photo has seen 0 views all month long suddenly spike
                    Last edited by prion; 28 February 2007, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      Ah, because it's a commercial chopper - Omega Twinstar. Here's the piccie

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...5802303&nseq=4 (posted back on #61088)

The production folk didn't cover up the registration number and I googled that and foundthe picture of the exact chopper!

I noticed the site that hosts the photo has seen 0 views all month long suddenly spike
                      That explains it. My flyboy was a little put out that he didn't know it. As many aircraft shows as we are stuck watching...oops, I mean that he enjoys.
                      sigpic

Comment

That explains it. My flyboy was a little put out that he didn't know it. As many aircraft shows as we are stuck watching...oops, I mean that he enjoys.
                        Never been to an air show, but did take a chopper ride in a Bell 'bubble' chopper (as I call them) and once you get over the "we're going to fly into the trees and DIE!!!!!) the chopper clears the trees, your stomach sorta drops but then you get accustomed to it but darn, your $20 for 5 minutes is over. It's really neat. Would love to do a chopper ride again.

Comment

Never been to an air show, but did take a chopper ride in a Bell 'bubble' chopper (as I call them) and once you get over the "we're going to fly into the trees and DIE!!!!!) the chopper clears the trees, your stomach sorta drops but then you get accustomed to it but darn, your $20 for 5 minutes is over. It's really neat. Would love to do a chopper ride again.
                          I've never been up in anything but a commercial airliner when I was 7. I've thought about those places that give flying lessons for a day but they are way more expensive than I can afford. Hubby was in flight training in the army but they went through dramatic cuts and he did not get to finish the last bit. My neice is now working toward being an air force pilot.

I did love going to the air shows at Andrew Air Force base and watching the Thunderbirds fly and Blue Angels fly!
                          sigpic

Comment

The closest I ever got to a helicopter was sitting in the seat of an Apache as it sat on the tarmac. Very awesome helicopter!!! Very cute pilot too come to think of it....

One of these days I will get a helicopter ride.......
                            sigpic

Comment

I've never been up in anything but a commercial airliner when I was 7. I've thought about those places that give flying lessons for a day but they are way more expensive than I can afford. Hubby was in flight training in the army but they went through dramatic cuts and he did not get to finish the last bit. My neice is now working toward being an air force pilot.

I did love going to the air shows at Andrew Air Force base and watching the Thunderbirds fly and Blue Angels fly!
                              Were you at Andrews when they had the B-2 and F-22?? I saw pixs..that had to be cool to see those in person. *curses at living no where near an air force base*

I have been putting money away for Geeklet for flying lessons. I told him if he could maintain an A/B average he could start flying lessons at age 12. I got about 3 grand put away and have three years to come up with a few more grand......

So would we love Shep any less if he wasn't a pilot???
                              sigpic

Comment

time for bed! night night whumpers!!

Comment

Working...
                                X