No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my Shep black ops preordered already! But please add me to the list of "Shep extras" I think once we get the figures, we need to add picture drabbles to our posts - who needs a clone, we can whump the figure!
    I think it's a quite decent figure of Shep - better than some of the SG1 figures. And definitely better than the pewter ones!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I'm stuck home today with two sick kids, lots of ice falling outside hence no school, oh, and a hubby working from home Guess that means I'm cooking tonight since he won't be bringing dinner home.
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
      You know, even as great as CG is, I'd much rather see a whumped pretty Shep. I didn't care much for old Shep!
      So I"m with you on the whumping good ol' Shep just the way he is!
      yeh me too!! thats why im hoping for a pretty whumped sheppy in season 4!!

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post
      If that doesn't get people writing, nothing will.

And I must confess to feeling a little bitter toward the character of McKay. Not in a hating way - I do like his character - but as it's been mentioned before he always does seem to get the good stuff. McKay fics seem to be coming out like they're being written on an assembly line. I've been scrounging at other sites for some good Shep fics, and I'm starting to suspect there's more McKay fics than Sheppard fics.
      im the same, i love mckay as a part of the mcshep banter but i do really resent the character for getting all the good character development (just as i was feeling resentful to teyla this year getting all the good whump And that scene in vengeance!). i dont even really read fics that are mckay centric, only if there is some shep whump and even then i tend to flick through the mckay stuff. i only really read fics that are shep whump!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      I get the full page ones with the option to skip - not all that often but I get them. They were added fairly recently.. within the last 6 months or so. Hey, I guess it all helps pay for the upkeep of the site. The only ad that really bugs me (heh, appropriately) that went through a phase of popping up a lot on ffnet is that damn one with the mosquito that buzzes incessantly and really annoyingly. I have to refresh the page to get rid of it cos it's so damn annoying.
      omg i hate those too!!!!! that and the smily one with them going "hello!" grr!!
      Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      You have heard that too right????????

Looks like I am the only one who has experience of bugs in a coma!!!

Trust me intubation is totally required !!!!
      i trust you LOL
      Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      The season 2 boxset is released on 26th February.
      Yes, indeed. Joe Mallozzi has promised us whumpers a gift in season 4. An episode called 'Travelers'. He is remaining tight lipped other than telling us that though!!! Season 4 is looking good!!!
      dont mention travelerssssssssssssssSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe uh oh!!! hehehe all excited again now!
      Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      I think we, over the pond, get the season 3 single cd's in the spring, though I haven't heard any dates mentioned yet. I'm looking forward to getting those!!!
      i cant wait til i can start getting those!!!!! hope they are out soon!!
      I want them ALL! I really think they're missing out on a merchandising goldmine here!
      they are!! hehehe loving all the whumper action figures!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! That's another one I HATE!!
        sigpic

Comment

Where do I queue for the add on packs!!!! I think I may also have to place a back order for additional 'blood pens' as mine will be all used up FAR too quickly
          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
            Where do I queue for the add on packs!!!! I think I may also have to place a back order for additional 'blood pens' as mine will be all used up FAR too quickly
            oh mine too!! hehe ....oh it would be so much fun LOL

Comment

Think Joe would signed a whump version of his action figure?
              sigpic

Comment

Future releases will include further themed Expansion Packs such as the Deluxe Common Ground Expansion Pack, including:

Spoiler:
                • Fully posable Kolya action figure with harpoon gun (with realistic firing action!)
                • Underground jail cell set (featuring resettable "gunshot explosion effect" wall)
                • Fully posable Captive Wraith featuring removable manacles and metal feeding-hand restraint
                • Full set of Genii shotgun, handgun, throwing knife, radio and electric stun prod
                • Padded chair with manacles
                • White fabric gag
                • Genii TV-Camera
                • !!3 Limited Edition Wraith-Aged Sheppard figures - portraying each step of the feeding process!!
                • 2 Fully posable Genii goons
                Tried to green you, but I was told to spread it around a bit *sulks*..It was fab though..LOL Me wanty now*stomps feet*
                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                  Refill packs of "blood effect" and "blue skin effect" pens, as well as rippable t-shirts, sold separately.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Proof that I have no life... I didn't realize it was Valentines Day

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                    Getting away from the subject have you seen the new action figures due out this Sept? http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?...1093&g2_page=1 I must say they are a little better than the pewter ones but it still looks nothing like Shep or Weir. The Wraith looks fine.
                    hehehe they look a little odd, but MUCH better than the pewter ones!I do like the gate behind them, tho

Hmmm.. the Sheppard one is not bad. They've kinda *almost* got the face... I think Joe's features are not easy to capture in something like this... part of what makes his face so interesting is its mobility, its animation and obviously you lose that in a figure. They've made a good attempt at teh hair too!

Edit: *ahem* I see what Elinor meant about "detailed" in her post over on the thunk thread too...

2nd Edit: Hmmm... and they've made an interesting attempt to capture his smile on the field ops figure... again it doesn't *quite* work but as far as action figures go, it's not bad....
                    *groans* you had to mention that. Although I'd be lying if I said it wasn't one of the first things I noticed

OH man! You have *so* identified a market niche!

The Shep Whump Action Pack - Your fully posable Sheppard figure comes complete with the following accessories:
                    • Removable fabric uniform
                    • White infirmary scrubs
                    • Infirmary bed with infirmary sheet
                    • Assorted bandages
                    • Oxygen mask and nasal cannula
                    • Defibrillator

NOW with special wash-off "blood effect" pen - design and create your own wounds to treat and bandage!

NOW AVAILABLE! The Expanded Shep Whump Action Pack includes all of the standard content together with these fantastic extras:
                    • Fully posable Carson figure
                    • Syringe (with retracting needle for realistic effect!)
                    • IV stand with flexible IV tubing and attachable IV port
                    • Heart monitor - with realistic-look leads and pads - they really stick!
                    • Intubuation kit and ventilator - specially designed tube fits snugly over Sheppard figure's mouth for realistic effect!
                    ooohh... when can I pre-order that one?!

COMING SOON!! - The Shep Whump Action Pack - Retrovirus Expansion Set

This themed expansion pack is designed to complement your Shep Whump Action Pack* and includes:
                    • Iratus bug figure - featuring special clamping system to allow attachment to neck of Sheppard Whump action figure PLUS realistic expanding underbelly with genuine Stargate: Atlantis sound effect!
                    • Set of 10 rippable black t-shirts (refill packs available)
                    • Ancient scanner device with light-up effect and genuine Stargate: Atlantis sound effect!
                    • Set of 3 replacement Sheppard Whump action figure heads - Swap the heads on your Sheppard Whump action figure to portray the gradual progression of the retrovirus!
                    • Set of infirmary bed restraints
                    • Real fabric Athosian hooded robe
                    • Fully posable Ronon action figure - with light-up stun pistol!

Also including special "blue skin effect", fully washable pen!

*Intended for use with Standard or Expanded Shep Whump Action Pack - Sheppard figure not included!
                    I have to admit I was a little confused about the bolded part because I didn't realize you were talking about the bug

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                    Oh, I HATE that one! Especially if I forget to turn the volume down after watching an Atlantis ep, becaue then it's screaming in my ear and it scares the sh*t out of me!

Comment

Refill packs of "blood effect" and "blue skin effect" pens, as well as rippable t-shirts, sold separately.
                      There are only replacements for the rippable shirts? No other articles of clothing are available?

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
                        There are only replacements for the rippable shirts? No other articles of clothing are available?
                        Maybe some trousers and scissors for those leg wounds.
                        sigpic

Comment

*groans* you had to mention that. Although I'd be lying if I said it wasn't one of the first things I noticed
                          Ummmmm... it's Elinor's fault, honest! She mentioned it and so I was already primed to be thinking that way when I clicked on the link!

I have to admit I was a little confused about the bolded part because I didn't realize you were talking about the bug
                          Hmmmm.. I see your point! May have to amend the advertising copy on that one!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I HATE that one! Especially if I forget to turn the volume down after watching an Atlantis ep, becaue then it's screaming in my ear and it scares the sh*t out of me!
                            oh i know me too!!the amount of times ive jumped out of my skin because of that one!!!
                            Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            Maybe some trousers and scissors for those leg wounds.
                            of course

Happy Valentines Day whumpers! not that i really like this day...being single on valentines day sucks!!

Comment

Don't forget boxers!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                                Don't forget boxers!
                                You need replacement boxers?!! Dare I ask what you're planning to do with the original ones?!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X