John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    You need replacement boxers?!! Dare I ask what you're planning to do with the original ones?!!
    heh like you even have to ask

no...im sure there is a perfectly innocent reason....la la la....

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Ummm. What's a sharpie?
      Finally one I know! A sharpie is a fine point permanent marker. They come in a multitude of colors though black is typically the most used (writing on boxes, files, etc).

OH man! You have *so* identified a market niche!

Spoiler:
      The Shep Whump Action Pack - Your fully posable Sheppard figure comes complete with the following accessories:
      • Removable fabric uniform
      • White infirmary scrubs
      • Infirmary bed with infirmary sheet
      • Assorted bandages
      • Oxygen mask and nasal cannula
      • Defibrillator

NOW with special wash-off "blood effect" pen - design and create your own wounds to treat and bandage!

NOW AVAILABLE! The Expanded Shep Whump Action Pack includes all of the standard content together with these fantastic extras:
      • Fully posable Carson figure
      • Syringe (with retracting needle for realistic effect!)
      • IV stand with flexible IV tubing and attachable IV port
      • Heart monitor - with realistic-look leads and pads - they really stick!
      • Intubuation kit and ventilator - specially designed tube fits snugly over Sheppard figure's mouth for realistic effect!
      Those are hilarious.

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
      Oh, I HATE that one! Especially if I forget to turn the volume down after watching an Atlantis ep, becaue then it's screaming in my ear and it scares the sh*t out of me!
      Glad to know I'm not the only one. The first time that happened, I almost had a heart attack. I couldn't figure out who was talking.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

You need replacement boxers?!! Dare I ask what you're planning to do with the original ones?!!
        sigpic

Comment

morning whumpers from snowy wisconsin
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
            oh i know me too!!the amount of times ive jumped out of my skin because of that one!!!

of course

Happy Valentines Day whumpers! not that i really like this day...being single on valentines day sucks!!
            Right there with you Roo. Will this help?

Spoiler:
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
              Right there with you Roo. Will this help?

Spoiler:
              http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s27/rufflesfrisco/whump/long3.jpg
              ahhhh yes it does!! hehe thanks!!!
              a whumped sheppy can make anyone feel better!!

Comment

righto whumpers im off out, going for a meal and then to the cinema with some mates!!

speak to you all later!!

Comment

cya
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                    righto whumpers im off out, going for a meal and then to the cinema with some mates!!

speak to you all later!!
                    Bye Roo! Have fun.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Not to be ewww, but with the amount of whump we like to inflict on Shep, don't you think at some point he needs clean boxers?

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                      Glad to know I'm not the only one. The first time that happened, I almost had a heart attack. I couldn't figure out who was talking.

My MIL was babysitting one night and got up to lock all the doors because she heard men talking outside - turns out it was Shep on the computer!
                      sigpic
                      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Ummmmm... it's Elinor's fault, honest! She mentioned it and so I was already primed to be thinking that way when I clicked on the link!
                        Heh! Sorry about that!!

Oh my word....I love the idea of the whump expansion packs! They really need to get those in production.

Congrats on 9000 Ali! Wow...that's a blinkin' lot!!

Comment

Hey guys!

Is it just me or is GW being a real pain again? It's been incredibly slow to load for me all day, even with DSL! *grumbles*

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
                          Yippeee!! on the S2 box sets coming out soon. Like a crazy fangirl, I pre-ordered mine last week. Even though I've already got all the episodes on DVR, I want the DVDs so I can listen to the commentaries.

I wish the S3 DVDs would be out sooner. I can't wait a whole year to hear Ken C.'s commentary on CG!

WB

I pre-ordered mine today! They're coming out on the 21st here, which is one day after my birthday! Couldn't ask for a better birthday present! Oh, and I can't wait for the season 3 ones either! I'd love for Ken C. to do some commentaries *keeps fingers crossed*

Ali, congrats on the 9000 posts! *glances over at own post count* I've still got such a long way to go... Oh, and congrats to all the other milestoners!

Regarding Ford and Ronon, I rather liked Ford. He had such a bouncy energy But I love Ronon! I was watching The Ark the other day and I noticed that,
                          Spoiler:
                          in the scene where they're explaining to Herrick there's only one shuttle in the moon station, when Herrick jumps up, Ronon immediately stops him from reaching Sheppard. Ronon's got quite the protective streak it seems, even for his leader!
                          I always love little bits like that!

X Tristen

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
                            Hey guys!

Is it just me or is GW being a real pain again? It's been incredibly slow to load for me all day, even with DSL! *grumbles*
                            It's been okay for me at work but seems to be running slow again here at home.. and again the usernames are all small....

I pre-ordered mine today! They're coming out on the 21st here, which is one day after my birthday! Couldn't ask for a better birthday present! Oh, and I can't wait for the season 3 ones either! I'd love for Ken C. to do some commentaries *keeps fingers crossed*
                            Ken mentioned a while ago on GW that he'd done the commentary for Common Ground for the DVDs! (I'm hoping to goodness that it was him and Joe on the commentary!!)

P.S. I miss Ken. He doesn't seem to have been online at all since all the hoohaah and negativity really cranked into gear.. I wonder if he was asked/told to stop chatting with us?

Regarding Ford and Ronon, I rather liked Ford. He had such a bouncy energy But I love Ronon! I was watching The Ark the other day and I noticed that,
                            Spoiler:
                            in the scene where they're explaining to Herrick there's only one shuttle in the moon station, when Herrick jumps up, Ronon immediately stops him from reaching Sheppard. Ronon's got quite the protective streak it seems, even for his leader!
                            I always love little bits like that!
                            I love that bit too!
                            Spoiler:
                            Ronon is totally Sheppard's self-appointed bodyguard.. in those little gestures like that you see an awful lot of respect there for his team leader.. his attitude being, "Nu-uh, you don't get to get near him... not without going through me."
                            sigpic

Comment

*wipes sweat off brow* Whew! Took me a while to dig up this quote from CC since I remembered reading it and wanting to comment on it.

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post
                              I need to get some things off my chest...
                              Spoiler:
                              My biggest fears for season four - Sheppard bulking up too much. I like him muscular but I also like him slender, and there's a certain point to bluking up that just makes one look fat. I hope he stays lean. I also fear another Epiphany/Sanctuary/ Tower like episode that involves John and some woman. I hope they don't do another episdoe like those. I'm sick of all the Kirk crap. People (espeically anit-shep folk) jump on it too dang eagerly just for something to use to put him down.
                              I agree with you, CC. I don't want Shep bulking up too much either; I like my men slender! In season 8 of SG-1 Daniel really bulked up, and it didn't suit him at all IMO. But he seems to have toned down a bit again and he looks much better for it. If it makes you feel any better, CC, I don't think Shep'll bulk up too much. He doesn't really seem to have the build for it. And rest assured, Shep looks as slender as ever in the back half of season 3!

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                              Not to be ewww, but with the amount of whump we like to inflict on Shep, don't you think at some point he needs clean boxers?
                              *giggles*

And now for some whumpy pics:

Gotta go! *waves*

X Tristen

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

I was just looking at the rest of the action figures, and what the heck is Vala holding?

http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_itemId=1508

And another whumpy idea for Shepy - Icicle whump! we've bot some big icicles here that are like three or four feet hanging from rooftops, and I was thinking of one breaking off and falling on Shep's head!

Comment

Working...
                                X