John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    yeh, same reason i was pissed off when i went to listen to the TDO commentary and it was PDL and GJ and was just total crap, toilet humour=not funny. i wanted to know more about the ep, but we didnt learn much- just that joe did his own stunts.

at least conversion was joe, david and martin gero and theyre a lot better cos its funny and yet tells us stuff about the ep!! martin actually praises joe for his good work in the ep!! its just a waaay smarter commentary and the same reason why rising is also my favourite commentary- joe and martin wood and its a clever one, again funny but with lots of behind the scenes stuff and just all round great to listen to.

Cant wait for the CG one!!
    Oh I agree! The commentary for Conversion was excellent. 'I'm Joe Flanigan, and I turn into a bug...'
    PdL and GJ's commentaries suck - big time. TDO is one of my favourite episodes, and I was throwing things at my tv screen at their commentary. Groan....
    sigpic

Comment

yeh, same reason i was pissed off when i went to listen to the TDO commentary and it was PDL and GJ and was just total crap, toilet humour=not funny. i wanted to know more about the ep, but we didnt learn much- just that joe did his own stunts.

at least conversion was joe, david and martin gero and theyre a lot better cos its funny and yet tells us stuff about the ep!! martin actually praises joe for his good work in the ep!! its just a waaay smarter commentary and the same reason why rising is also my favourite commentary- joe and martin wood and its a clever one, again funny but with lots of behind the scenes stuff and just all round great to listen to.

Cant wait for the CG one!!
      I agree Joe and MW rocked!!!! Why have we been short changed on so many of the Shep whump ep commentaries?? It is just not fair!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Oh I agree! The commentary for Conversion was excellent. 'I'm Joe Flanigan, and I turn into a bug...'
        PdL and GJ's commentaries suck - big time. TDO is one of my favourite episodes, and I was throwing things at my tv screen at their commentary. Groan....
        Uh, that's funny!!! I don't have the Season 2 DVD's yet and I didn't know he did that one

I'm watching '38 Minutes' with audio commentary
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
          Uh, that's funny!!! I don't have the Season 2 DVD's yet and I didn't know he did that one

I'm watching '38 Minutes' with audio commentary
          Haven't you got that? Ooops, sorry, Caty. I didn't mean to spoil it for you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            i dont even listen to the PDL ones anymore cos i know theyll be utter crap!!
            he should be banned from going near them!!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
            I agree Joe and MW rocked!!!! Why have we been short changed on so many of the Shep whump ep commentaries?? It is just not fair!!!
            we sure have been short changed- the 38 mins and TDO ones, such a shame that they were so bad when the episodes are soooo amazingly good!!!!!
            at least the conversion one was excellent and something tells me the CG one will be excellent with ken.....as long as he didnt do it with PDL

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Ok, Rachel just said: "Joe had an incredible time in this episode. He was not a happy camper.. He was not happy..."

More to come...

Comment

i dont even listen to the PDL ones anymore cos i know theyll be utter crap!!
                he should be banned from going near them!!

we sure have been short changed- the 38 mins and TDO ones, such a shame that they were so bad when the episodes are soooo amazingly good!!!!!
                at least the conversion one was excellent and something tells me the CG one will be excellent with ken.....as long as he didnt do it with PDL
                Yes conversion was excellent - but IMO everything with Joe in is excellent

Fingers and toes are crossed for CG!!!! (Ken and Joe would be awesome)

Comment

Ive never understood why gary jones does sga commentaries. Why? its just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                    Ok, Rachel just said: "Joe had an incredible time in this episode. He was not a happy camper.. He was not happy..."

More to come...
                    Thanks for that, Caty. Don't blame him though. It must have been awful sitting on his backside on a metal floor with a bug strapped to his neck! It was only the second episode filmed. Poor man must've wondered what the hell he was doing there!!! Poor Joe! Still, despite his lack of enjoyment, he did a bloody good job.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rachel: "That bug had to be strapped to his neck which prevented him from moving from that position...."

Paul: (imitating Joe's voice) "I'm choking to death!"

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                        Ive never understood why gary jones does sga commentaries. Why? its just silly.
                        Because he and PdL are friends, I suppose. It certainly makes for boring commentaries, IMHO. TDO was such an awesome episode, and to have the commentary ruined by those two was...well, really annoying comes to mind!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

BTW: Does anybody want me to put that in spoiler tags? Sorry, I forgot to ask...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                            Yes conversion was excellent - but IMO everything with Joe in is excellent

Fingers and toes are crossed for CG!!!! (Ken and Joe would be awesome)
                            of course everything with joe is excellent LOL
                            but its so true!!
                            i never enjoy the other commentaries as much as i do his.
                            i love Joe's the best!
                            i will admit though rainbow was pretty funny on the childhood's end one- and we learnt of shep whump they didnt do damnit!!!!!!

*joins SD* FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED FOR JOE AND KEN DOING CG COMMENTARY!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I've done it! I've manged to save my vid! Wooohooooooooooooooooooo!!

Just gotta try and upload it somewhere now...
                              sigpic

Comment

of course everything with joe is excellent LOL
                                but its so true!!
                                i never enjoy the other commentaries as much as i do his.
                                i love Joe's the best!
                                i will admit though rainbow was pretty funny on the childhood's end one- and we learnt of shep whump they didnt do damnit!!!!!!

*joins SD* FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED FOR JOE AND KEN DOING CG COMMENTARY!!!
                                Fingers crossed indeed. Fingers doubly crossed, and everything else, for good whump in Submersion. Did I mention it's only a few days to wait now?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X