John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    I am so sick of this I could scream. I feel so stressed and frustrated. This was supposed to be a fun thing and it's turned into a nightmare. I simpy cannot get this stupid frakking vid turned into any kind of movie file, no matter what i do.

I want to start over with a program that might actually WORK but I've no idea where to look for a decent freeware/shareware vid making programme. can anyone help?
    I don't know anything about video editing software but I know of a few freeware/shareware sites.

Tucows is predominately shareware but is clearly laid out.

freedownloadscenter

dirfile.com

I don't know if that's any help or not they might not have anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      Okay I've got 1500 words done and I'm struggling now.
      SQUEE!!! you can do it. We can encourage you.

*chants go josie...go josie...*

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
      Woohoo! Thanks to Astraldust's tip, I've just bought the 2 Atlantis comics 'Wraithfall' off E-Bay! I've never shopped there before. Cor...I've got a feeling I might go on a shopping spree over there..someone take my credit card now....pppllllleeeeaaaasssse!!!
      Oh Ebay!!! I love that place. i've been shopping on there for many years!!! I love it and it is highly addicting.

Hope you enjoy the comics.

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
      im out cya later
      Bye Mc!!! Have a good one and I hope to chat with you more later.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        Okay I've got 1500 words done and I'm struggling now.
        OMG!!!....you cannot leave us in suspense like that... talk about a cliffy, fab stuff
        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Oh Ebay!!! I love that place. i've been shopping on there for many years!!! I love it and it is highly addicting.

Hope you enjoy the comics.
          Thanks GG...I'm looking forward to getting them. One I ordered has a nice photo of Sheppy on the cover...one I haven't got anyway!

Comment

Woohoo! Thanks to Astraldust's tip, I've just bought the 2 Atlantis comics 'Wraithfall' off E-Bay! I've never shopped there before. Cor...I've got a feeling I might go on a shopping spree over there..someone take my credit card now....pppllllleeeeaaaasssse!!!

Yeah, I did the same yesterday.

I am officially giving up on vidding for now. If and when I can get hold of a decent free vidding prog (thanks for suggesting some sites Josie, I'm too narked off to carry on looking for a prog right now ) I will try and remake the vid that I've done.

I should really try and get some writing done but right now I am just so stressed and frustrated over this whole vidding thing that I'm not sure I can remotely get in the mood for writing.

Might go play CoV for a bit instead...
            sigpic

Comment

I am officially giving up on vidding for now. If and when I can get hold of a decent free vidding prog (thanks for suggesting some sites Josie, I'm too narked off to carry on looking for a prog right now ) I will try and remake the vid that I've done.

I should really try and get some writing done but right now I am just so stressed and frustrated over this whole vidding thing that I'm not sure I can remotely get in the mood for writing.

I don't blame you Ali, go and unwind for a while.

I'm going to have to go out in a little bit but I'm up to 2000 words on my chapter now so I'm making good progress.

Comment

Ali- sorry that something that was supposed to be fun is turning out so frustrating for you.

Did you see this earlier post from someone offering advice? http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=52197
                sigpic

Comment

OH NO! You've gone and caught the ebay fever and it's all my fault.

Seriously it is a good place to find stuff but check out other places before you buy as sometimes you can get things cheaper from Amazon etc..

I've brought quite a lot of stuff from the English, US and German sites since being a member including SGA Season 1 box set in Nov 2005. It was a Dutch import and loads cheaper than the German version. As long as it's in English and isn't a cheap chinese rip-off, I don't care.

Happy shopping but don't over do it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks GG...I'm looking forward to getting them. One I ordered has a nice photo of Sheppy on the cover...one I haven't got anyway!

Mm.....Sheppy on the cover.....

Just make sure you scan and post the Sheppy whump and peekage pictures too. We can never have enough Shep whump or peekage. yes, I am hopeless.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am so sick of this I could scream. I feel so stressed and frustrated. This was supposed to be a fun thing and it's turned into a nightmare. I simpy cannot get this stupid frakking vid turned into any kind of movie file, no matter what i do.

I want to start over with a program that might actually WORK but I've no idea where to look for a decent freeware/shareware vid making programme. can anyone help?
                      Oh no! How annoying. I hope you sort it out soon. I was looking forward to seeing your vid. I hate computers!!! I'm sure you'll find a way to do it!

Oh, can you scan them, please? I've tried to find them, but haven't tried E-bay, I must admit. Let me know if they're any good, if that's okay? I'm tempted to go and buy them!!!! I'm jealous - enjoy them!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        Ali- sorry that something that was supposed to be fun is turning out so frustrating for you.

Did you see this earlier post from someone offering advice? http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=52197
                        I did thanks. I've given up on WMM completely now - believe me when I say we have tried EVERYTHING. Hubby works in IT and knows his stuff and even he can't fix it. He managed to get it into a DVD for me but now I can't rip it off the DVD, I've downloaded two different programmes and can't get it to work so I'm giving up. If Nina or O1 or LoveConquers can recommend me a decent vidding prog to download I will try remaking the vid but in the meantime it is just stressing me out too much. I seriously feel like it is ruining my weekend because I've been getting so frustrated over this. I need to take a step back and chill out.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        Oh no! How annoying. I hope you sort it out soon. I was looking forward to seeing your vid. I hate computers!!! I'm sure you'll find a way to do it!

Oh, can you scan them, please? I've tried to find them, but haven't tried E-bay, I must admit. Let me know if they're any good, if that's okay? I'm tempted to go and buy them!!!! I'm jealous - enjoy them!!!
                        I'll scan the comics when I get them...
                        sigpic

Comment

hello all!!

Well last night (clubbing) was crap! crappy music, crappy "performer"- my did that man love himself.....and not even the lure of some X-factor "stars" could keep me there (Saw Eton road at another club last month anyway!), we couldnt be arsed to walk through town (and pay) to get in anywhere else, so we went to tesco (in our clubbing clothes and heels!) bought some junk food and went home.
                          so i just ended ep watching atlantis instead, the game, ark and sunday! so it wasnt completely awful LOL wasnt much in the mood for clubbing anyway!

ALI sorry to hear about your vidding trouble!!! i do hope we get to see it..one day!!!

1 day closer to submersion woo!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Evening whumpers and newbies *waves*

Lots to catch up on can't be bothered with the quotes thing today, lol. SO gonna attempt to do this by memory

Ali. Have you tried Nero? There's a vidding programme in that, not sure if it works on the free trial version, but i'll check for you and it doesn't crash as often as WMM. Sorry you're having trouble doing your vid and you were looking forward to finishing it off to. keep persevering and it'll turn out great. I look forward to seeing it when it's done You've got more patience than I have

Parisindy thanks for the lovely pix it's great seeing different ones, we need more whump lol. Ooooooh Submersion is on in two days, woohoo I can't wait to see what we get in that *vbg*. I've read some of the spoilers and if
                            Spoiler:
                            it is a wraith queen and it takes over Teyla wiht her mind thingy and then Teyla goes beserk and whumps Shep it's going to be fantastic. Even if the queen whumps Shep it'll be great to watch... Do you think they'll have an infirmary scene in it?

CC Loved your drabble you've gotta continue with that, poor McKay lol.

Anyway before I go off and have some eats, thought i'd share some pix

Spoilers for size
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                              Evening whumpers and newbies *waves*

Ooooooh Submersion is on in two days, woohoo I can't wait to see what we get in that *vbg*. I've read some of the spoilers and if
                              Spoiler:
                              it is a wraith queen and it takes over Teyla wiht her mind thingy and then Teyla goes beserk and whumps Shep it's going to be fantastic. Even if the queen whumps Shep it'll be great to watch... Do you think they'll have an infirmary scene in it?
                              well
                              Spoiler:
                              im torn, i would love an infirmary scene but at the same time, i dont know if i can bear it just yet without carson....id almost rather have shep whumped and be looked after by his friends. or if they did by some miracle have an infirmary scene which im not betting on...id like them to at least mention how weird it was without carson or something
                              oh well SQUEE for wet and whumped anyway!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I did thanks. I've given up on WMM completely now - believe me when I say we have tried EVERYTHING. Hubby works in IT and knows his stuff and even he can't fix it. He managed to get it into a DVD for me but now I can't rip it off the DVD, I've downloaded two different programmes and can't get it to work so I'm giving up. If Nina or O1 or LoveConquers can recommend me a decent vidding prog to download I will try remaking the vid but in the meantime it is just stressing me out too much. I seriously feel like it is ruining my weekend because I've been getting so frustrated over this. I need to take a step back and chill out.
                                Awww, Ali. I'm sorry your vid software is being so poopy! A little time to chill out sounds perfect. Have a glass of wine (or three ) and enjoy some of your weekend. The vid will still be there when you're ready to get back to it--which I hope you will at some point, since I'd love to see it!

Have a great weekend (what's left of it), everyone.

WB

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Working...
                                X