John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Crap. I don't have one of the clips I need. I'll have to try and rip it off the Season 1 DVD.

On that note, i think I'd better give up for now and go to bed! I've made a grand total of about 40 secs of vid!
    These things take time, don't rush it

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    there seem to be a lot of people viewing the thread but no one is posting. I guess you're either having trouble with the forum, aren't feeling very talkative or are waiting for me to go away. *sigh* I've been over to my other haunt and no one's there either, besides my posting there is so erratic these days no one in the lounge really knows who I am.

I really need cheering up, it's been a crappy week.
    (((Hugs)))
    I've left the browser open on this page whilst be be looking at few things away from GateWorld...

Originally posted by bebop View Post
    Hello?.... new whumper here...nice to meet you all.
    Welcome to the Whump thread...pull up a chair...and enjoy the whump

Comment

Welcome Bebop!

*waves at whumpers* I have lots of Squee today! I"m getting my new computer!! *SQUEE!!!*

How is everyone? Better? good? OK?
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post
        We need some whumpy drabble... Because I said so.

Spoiler:

They'd tossed sheppard into a mass grave and he wasn't even dead yet. It shouldn't have been possible to find him, but it had been Ronon doing the finding. The man could find a particular needle in a box of needles if he had to. Rodney and Teyla hung back as Ronon skidded down the muddied embankment into the ditch. He stepped gingerly over the already rotting bodies, either dressed in rags or naked, to John's corpse-like frame discarded on top.

Ronon gathered him into his arms. Sheppard's was like a puppet without strings. Limbs like sticks swung and whipped lifeless when Ronon spun around. Those clothes, if they could be called clothes, swallowed John. The shredded collar had slipped to John's elbow. Rodney could see ribs, he could see backbone. Crap, he could see every bone in sheppard's body, bruises on bruises, and one misaligned rib.

Rodney fell into step beside Ronon at John's limpid head. He reached out to the skinny neck and pressed his fingers to the chalk-white skin. A pulse tapped beneath his fingers like a tiny whsiper of assurance. It was then that Rodney realized John's eyes were open. More than that, they were moving, flitting over Rodney's feature in hazy scrutiny. They were vacant, distant, completely gutted of any readable emotions. This wasn't indifference Rodney was seeing, it was complete and utter emptiness. John was honest to goodness not home right now.

Rodney took John's swinging, marionette arm and placed it on his stomach. McKay then removed his jacket and draped it over John's body. Sheppard looked cold, and it was making Rodney cold seeing it, the kind of cold a jacket wasn't going to help against.

"We're taking you home, pal," Rodney said. John's eyes blinked slowly. A single tear escape to go rolling down his temple, vanishing into his hair.
        Excellant drabble! I tried to green you for it, but no luck

Originally posted by strinam View Post
        I think we need to add

Spoiler:
        The antartic service ribbon

I had a great idea for some whump, but now, for the life of me, cannot remember what it was... G'AH!!!
        Sunday:
        Spoiler:
        According to IWTB, you get to choose which ribbons you have on your uniform, so maybe he doesn't want to display that one because being sent to Antarctica was a punishment assignment.

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
        And by the way...I learned an important lesson yesterday. Never throw your labrador retriever's favorite toy into a mudhole, unless you want to bring this back into your house when you're done playing:

spoilers for OT (it's okay to click, GG and Salty!):
        that must have taken a lot of bathing to get that pup clean!

Originally posted by bebop View Post
        Hello?.... new whumper here...nice to meet you all.
        Hello, BEBOP! Welcome to the whump thread!

Comment

Hi and welcome bebop. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you love whumping Shep then this is the best place to be.

Here's a few whumping pics.

Common Ground best whump episode of season 3, so far. There's still three to go!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Whumpers!!!..Well Ok, almost afternoon.

WELCOME to Bebop!! Hope you enjoy playing with us.

((HUGS)) to all those whumpers having a bad day, feeling down and out and whatever else. I still love you all.

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post
            We need some whumpy drabble... Because I said so.

Spoiler:

They'd tossed sheppard into a mass grave and he wasn't even dead yet. It shouldn't have been possible to find him, but it had been Ronon doing the finding. The man could find a particular needle in a box of needles if he had to. Rodney and Teyla hung back as Ronon skidded down the muddied embankment into the ditch. He stepped gingerly over the already rotting bodies, either dressed in rags or naked, to John's corpse-like frame discarded on top.

Ronon gathered him into his arms. Sheppard's was like a puppet without strings. Limbs like sticks swung and whipped lifeless when Ronon spun around. Those clothes, if they could be called clothes, swallowed John. The shredded collar had slipped to John's elbow. Rodney could see ribs, he could see backbone. Crap, he could see every bone in sheppard's body, bruises on bruises, and one misaligned rib.

Rodney fell into step beside Ronon at John's limpid head. He reached out to the skinny neck and pressed his fingers to the chalk-white skin. A pulse tapped beneath his fingers like a tiny whsiper of assurance. It was then that Rodney realized John's eyes were open. More than that, they were moving, flitting over Rodney's feature in hazy scrutiny. They were vacant, distant, completely gutted of any readable emotions. This wasn't indifference Rodney was seeing, it was complete and utter emptiness. John was honest to goodness not home right now.

Rodney took John's swinging, marionette arm and placed it on his stomach. McKay then removed his jacket and draped it over John's body. Sheppard looked cold, and it was making Rodney cold seeing it, the kind of cold a jacket wasn't going to help against.

"We're taking you home, pal," Rodney said. John's eyes blinked slowly. A single tear escape to go rolling down his temple, vanishing into his hair.
            All I can say to this is...Whumper abuse!!!!

Seriously, you can't leave it there!!! You must continue!! Please!!!
            sigpic

Comment

This is Lemming number 43(.....i think!!! must go check that?!?) giving a big shout out to all the whumpers how you all doin? Just popped on here for a little while, i am stressed, excited, nervous and squeeing at the moment even though i have only seen up to echoes so far i was very stressed about the whole Sunday thing!! so my friend (who is not an SGA fan bless her but is so fab its unbelievable) has very kindly asked her uncle to visit her, having never had an uncle of my own she has kindly said he can come stay with me so i am gonna drive over to her house tonight to pick him up, i am so excited, Have got my tissues ready, i know i should wait and watch all the ones in between but i just need to see it now!!!!

Gonna go back and catch up on the thread catch you in a little while

Hello Bebop welcome to the whump thread its class!!

Comment

Welcome Bebop. Dive right on into the whumping!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  Welcome Bebop. Dive right on into the whumping!

Oh Pocus that is pretty fab!!! where did you get it? Woohooo its Friday no work for two whole days!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
                    And this:

And by the way...I learned an important lesson yesterday. Never throw your labrador retriever's favorite toy into a mudhole, unless you want to bring this back into your house when you're done playing:

spoilers for OT (it's okay to click, GG and Salty!):
                    Spoiler:
                    Hello everybody!
                    I've been poorly! Food poisoning...did you miss me? No? Can't say I blame you!
                    WB, your piccie really cheered me up! I have a chocolate lab retriever puppy, as you probably know, so if she goes diving in the mud, at least it doesn't show!!! Your dog is beautiful!!!!! Awwwww!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      Hello everybody!
                      WB, your piccie really cheered me up! I have a chocolate lab retriever puppy, as you probably know, so if she goes diving in the mud, at least it doesn't show!!! Your dog is beautiful!!!!! Awwwww!!!
                      Food poisoning not good......however if it was in the name of shep whump then......hmmmmm!!! so you all better now? Oh no if you have been poorly you won't have been writing any fics!!!

Comment

WELCOME, BEBOP, TO THE WHUMP THREAD!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello everybody!
                          I wondered where you';d been!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                            Food poisoning not good......however if it was in the name of shep whump then......hmmmmm!!! so you all better now? Oh no if you have been poorly you won't have been writing any fics!!!
                            I'm feeling a little wrung out, but much better thanks, and pretty inspired to write a food poisoning whump ficcie! Boy, do I have inside knowledge now to inspire me! Poor Shep won't know what's hit him! Mahawawawaaa!
                            sigpic

Comment

*WAVES* Hi LINZI!!!!!! of course i missed you, i was wondering where you were!!! Hope youre feeling better!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'm feeling a little wrung out, but much better thanks, and pretty inspired to write a food poisoning whump ficcie! Boy, do I have inside knowledge now to inspire me! Poor Shep won't know what's hit him! Mahawawawaaa!
                                ooooh EVIL!!! hehehehe but yayyy for shep whump fic!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X