John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    I finally get the computer back from geeklet and everyone is leaving. *sigh* guess i'll sit here and talk whump by myself....

My Id: *Hey GG! See any good Shep whump lately?*

GG: Well I heard there's whump in The Ark, but I haven't seen it yet.

Id: *tough one. How bout Sunday?? looks like there might be some good stuff there had the whumpers going on about*

GG: No. I haven't seen that one either. I'm shooting for a March viewing though.

Id:*oh..that's too bad. So did you hear about the possible wet and whumped Shep in submersion*

GG: Yeah, but I won't be seeing that one anytime soon either.

Id: *GG, why are you here?*

GG: because at the end of the day, I just can't resist this. even if I ahve to squee by myself.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...odsplatter.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...defiant9-1.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ep/whump11.jpg
    heheh thanks for the laugh, GG! Now I'm here but you're gone

Comment

I'm here. Just chatting with my new found friends in the spoiler phobics thread. Not too many of us, but at least there is some.

So what's happening with all the whumpers tonight??
      sigpic

Comment

I'm here. Just chatting with my new found friends in the spoiler phobics thread. Not too many of us, but at least there is some.

Just trying to catch up with the lemming thread. All my subscribed threads seem to be hopping lately!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          Just trying to catch up with the lemming thread. All my subscribed threads seem to be hopping lately!
          OMG!! i know what you mean. That one is just crazy.
          sigpic

Comment

OMG!! i know what you mean. That one is just crazy.
            Goodness GG another new sig! You are on a roll. You should find out how some people rotate theirs. You have quite a collection of good ones.

I think the lemming thread has slowed down for the evening. It is a fun one though. Love all the songs!

Believe it or not, I can't come up with a whumpy topic right now. **sigh**
            sigpic

Comment

One of the reasons I love coming here...sigs. The many and varied artistic, humorous, festive, crazed and just plain fun sigs!

Comment

Goodness GG another new sig! You are on a roll. You should find out how some people rotate theirs. You have quite a collection of good ones.

I think the lemming thread has slowed down for the evening. It is a fun one though. Love all the songs!

Believe it or not, I can't come up with a whumpy topic right now. **sigh**

Well I got the sig idea from Roo. She kept referring to herself as lemming 77. *shrugs*

Can't come up with a whumpy topic?? Hmm...

Well last night I was dreaming and here was poor Shep with blood running down his face out in the bitter cold lost and trying to find the gate. somehow he lost his jacket and shoes and the wind and snow is blowing...

I get where the weather came from as its been cold and windy and snowy here, but cannot fathom how he got a head injury or lost his jacket and shoes. The team wasn't there nor was his P90 or side arm either...

I dream the weirdest things sometimes.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I got the sig idea from Roo. She kept referring to herself as lemming 77. *shrugs*

Well last night I was dreaming and here was poor Shep with blood running down his face out in the bitter cold lost and trying to find the gate. somehow he lost his jacket and shoes and the wind and snow is blowing...

I get where the weather came from as its been cold and windy and snowy here, but cannot fathom how he got a head injury or lost his jacket and shoes. The team wasn't there nor was his P90 or side arm either...

I think you were whumping him into nekkidness just so you could do the comfort thing!

I wish I had dreams like that and not the bizarro things I sometimes have. Sometimes I think if I had my dreams analyzed I would be locked up in a rubber room.

By the way I am lemming #65
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                    One of the reasons I love coming here...sigs. The many and varied artistic, humorous, festive, crazed and just plain fun sigs!
                    Well if I could learn to be content with what I have or for the simple picture..I wouldn't need all these sigs. I guess they say variety is the spice of life...
                    sigpic

Comment

I think you were whumping him into nekkidness just so you could do the comfort thing!

I wish I had dreams like that and not the bizarro things I sometimes have. Sometimes I think if I had my dreams analyzed I would be locked up in a rubber room.

By the way I am lemming #65
                      mmmm....nekkidness.....comfort........ *must have PG thoughts*

where do you think am right now?? J/K
                      sigpic

Comment

mmmm....nekkidness.....comfort........ *must have PG thoughts*

where do you think am right now?? J/K
                        PG thoughts? Hmm I can help with those

Having some more "Pretty Good" thoughts?
                        sigpic

Comment

Is it sad that I think that'd be a lovely dream to have? Plus, you only made him lose his jacket and shoes so he'd be cold and you could snuggle with him to combine body heat...at least that's why I'd make him cold

Comment

There's another thread I can go hang out in??? I need directions!!

Hubby was on the computer so I busied myself with American Idol auditions
                            Oh, and I had a new kitchen table delivered today.

Ok, that's all my news
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Yep - I'm having some pretty good thoughts right now! hehehe

I'm just reading the Zero Point Snark for Conversion, so I'm nowhere near having any PG thoughts right now

Comment

Deliberate repost. Yeah..Pretty Good thoughts indeed.

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
                                Is it sad that I think that'd be a lovely dream to have? Plus, you only made him lose his jacket and shoes so he'd be cold and you could snuggle with him to combine body heat...at least that's why I'd make him cold
                                Not sad at all. Funny, I woke up before I got to any comforting. Maybe I'll get that tonight????

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                                There's another thread I can go hang out in??? I need directions!!

Hubby was on the computer so I busied myself with American Idol auditions
                                Oh, and I had a new kitchen table delivered today.

Ok, that's all my news
                                Hi Pea1!! sounds like exciting news. There is another thread. not alot happens, but they are bring spoiler free. It can be found in the General Discussion folder under spoiler phobics or something like that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X