X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
    'Sunday' thoughts
    Spoiler:

I know I shall cry during the episode, Jersey. Carson was my second favourite after Shep. Whumping just won't be the same without Beckett to look after our boy but don't feel displaced as I'm sure our good doctor will come back one day. Well, I can dream and keep hoping. In the meantime, enjoy some Sheppy whump if they ever get around to doing some on the show.
    Maybe 'Submersion' all wet and whumped Shep. Oh no! Beckett won't be there to look after him.
    Spoiler:

I fully intend on having a box of tissues handy *G*

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Hi everyone, well I wished i hadn't gone into the other thread, I think I depressed myself...damn it shoulda stayed an osterich... *sigh*

Josie, want me to get some caps for you and email them over?
    I'm avoiding other threads right now, I know what I'll run into and frankly it depresses me. *hangs out with JF whumpers and thunkers *

Originally posted by Josie View Post
    thanks for the offer but I don't really know what I'm looking for until I see it. I would appreciate anyone being able to push me the right direction of a good clear image of the Atlantis gate though for use in some "original" art.
    Hmm... Let me look in my PB accounts but I know I have LOTS of good pics of the gate on my home PC (would have to wait until tonight my time, to find them) ?
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

the Stargate (all I could find on PB accounts) I can't believe I haven't uploaded more, I have TONS. LOL

This one is promo pic I snagged from somewhere a couple years ago. LOL

spoilers for size and since it's kind of OT for this thread..
      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Actually the Carson thing will happen in Vengeance, not Sunday. The one before last, so it'll be after Submersion. No problem, we'll get one more perfect infirmary scene before the bitter end. So I hope!!!!!
        Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

The thing is I know that if I'm going to do any writing it has to be work on finishing off Under The Surface but part of me is itching to start on something new. *sigh* I need a project of some sort to occupy me. I'd make myself a new sig but searching around for good quality pics on a dial-up connection is an absolute nightmare and I'm just not sure I can be arsed.

Oh yes please finish Under the Surface - I love that story and can't wait for another chapter.
          sigpic

Comment

*sigh* It's still snowing outside. It's still cold and windy..maybe SGAFan has some hawt whumped Shep pixs to share?? huh?? Please??
            sigpic

Comment

thanks for the offer but I don't really know what I'm looking for until I see it. I would appreciate anyone being able to push me the right direction of a good clear image of the Atlantis gate though for use in some "original" art.
              Something like this or do you want it without scenery.

O/T Pics

Spoiler:

(but bigger, lol) not sure what happened there..

Comment

The thing is I know that if I'm going to do any writing it has to be work on finishing off Under The Surface but part of me is itching to start on something new. *sigh* I need a project of some sort to occupy me. I'd make myself a new sig but searching around for good quality pics on a dial-up connection is an absolute nightmare and I'm just not sure I can be arsed.

Well I hope you get around to finsihing it. I'm looking forwrd to reading it.

New sigs...SQUEE!! you do such fab work. Still waiting till I can showcase my CG one you made. I really hate hiding it behind spoiler tagsas it deserves so much better than that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                  Thanks Roo!!! *smacks self head* how could I forget Echoes?? You guys were squeeing mad over that one for days!!!
                  hehe its ok....we were squeeing....GG you will love it i assure you!!

which is why i'm at least hoping Sunday airs after submersion. I'm getting really depressed now, gonna go whump Sheppard, take my frustration out on him...poor Shep, lol.
                  i want submersion to air now instead of sunday first since i need some sheppy whump now to cheer me up! and i so hope before carson goes (in whatever ep) we get one final infirmary scene with shep......*cries*

oh dear.....im trying to be possitive but....its just too hard!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Thanks for the Gate pics they'll be a big help, it is difficult to find a pic of it without the weird blue lighting but what can you do? *shrugs*

I promise I will get around to finishing Under The Surface soon, I honestly have made a good start on the final chapter I'm just trying not to stress over writing too much at the minute it's not healthy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                      *sigh* It's still snowing outside. It's still cold and windy..maybe SGAFan has some hawt whumped Shep pixs to share?? huh?? Please??
                      your wish is my command... *G*

spoiler for size...
                      Spoiler:

Something like this or do you want it without scenery.

O/T Pics
                      Oh, mind if I snurch that last one?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehehe, I was gonna ask you the same things, lol. Ahhh *feels better now i've seen whumped shep*

Comment

Oh SGAFan those were fab!! just what I needed. Although I think I need some more. So does Pegasus if I read her last post correctly..
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi there everyone!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            I'm looking forward to both! Submersion for Ken C's comments about whumped AND wet Shep and Sunday for the novelty of the ep, for what sounds like an interesting glimpse into the lives of the team and for Sheppard
                            Spoiler:
                            in civvies!
                            Oh flippin' heck yes!!

Prion - thanks for the interviews!

Loved your 'Always look on the bright side of life' song Pegasus!! Hee hee!

Comment

LOL more? *G*

size...
                              Spoiler:

emotional whump:

sigpic

Comment

Very nice SGA! Way to make a whumper happy!!! Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X