No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you liked them. They were very yummy.

I have to say there were some really thuddy pix, hmmm maybe I should join the thunk thread, lol. That ep left me a bit hot under the collar, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Glad you liked them. They were very yummy.

I have to say there were some really thuddy pix, hmmm maybe I should join the thunk thread, lol. That ep left me a bit hot under the collar, lol.
      You and me both then
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Night Caty!

and great caps Pegasus
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

CONGRATS ALI!!!!!!!! WOO!!! thats a lot of posting heheh!!! just shows that your very dedicated to the thunk and whump sheppy cause!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

CONGRATS ON 8000 POSTS ALI

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
              Thanks

Ouch! *rubs sides* Err, yeah... no problem! LOL
              Sorry..didn't mean to poke that hard.

Originally posted by caty View Post
              I'm going to bed! Good night everyone
              I can't wait to close my eyes, this'll be the first night in 3 days that I can dream shamelessly about Shep whump without having anything else on my mind..

Then tomorrow, I'll go on with studying for the exams that are waaaaaay too close for my liking *meh*
              night Caty!! talk to ya tomorrow.
              sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ALI ON 8000!!!!!

Weren't you just at 7900 yesterday??? holy carp!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                  Sorry..didn't mean to poke that hard.
                  No worries! ((HUGS)) you'll have to remind me as we get closer to the big event
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                    I'm going to bed! Good night everyone
                    I can't wait to close my eyes, this'll be the first night in 3 days that I can dream shamelessly about Shep whump without having anything else on my mind..

Then tomorrow, I'll go on with studying for the exams that are waaaaaay too close for my liking *meh*
                    Nite nite Caty, sleep tight and don't let the iratus bug bite

Comment

No worries! ((HUGS)) you'll have to remind me as we get closer to the big event
                      Trust me, I'm great a being a pest. A night of whump watching....SQUEE!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                        Trust me, I'm great a being a pest. A night of whump watching....SQUEE!!

and SQUEEE!
                        sigpic

Comment

If you're still awake SGA, Helllllllp, lol. I wish i'd never started debting in that thread, lol, my brain is fried. you're good at talking logic, lol.

Comment

Hello everyone!! *Waves enthusiastically*
                            Long time no chat!
                            I'm not sure why, but I just haven't really felt like posting here this last month or so (been lurking though - gotta have a regular dose of whump-talk! ) But watching The Ark and reading all the squeeing in here kinda promted me to give a life sign...

Not to sound lilke Linzi (), but I agree with pretty much everything that's been said in here about The Ark. It was a very enjoyable ep with classic sci-fi, and while not my favorite of the season (that honour goes to CG - no big surprise there!), I'd still rank it among the better half!
                            Oh, BTW *waves to Ken too* It's really wonderful that you take your time to drop by like this; very much appreciated! And oh yes, please give us a few hints as to what's to come in Submersion! Pretty please with a cherry on top!

Everything seems to be business as usual in here; that's nice to see Love the whump thread as it is! It seemed like you all were having a lot of fun with those secret santa fics! I think I've managed to read most of them, and have thouroughly enjoyed them. Yummy yummy!
                            And on that account, a very merry (belated) christmas to all! And a happy new year!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                              If you're still awake SGA, Helllllllp, lol. I wish i'd never started debting in that thread, lol, my brain is fried. you're good at talking logic, lol.
                              Huh? LOL (how's that for a logical reply? LOL)

Were you talking to me? If so, how can I help and what are you talking about?
                              sigpic

Comment

Huh? LOL (how's that for a logical reply? LOL)

Were you talking to me? If so, how can I help and what are you talking about?
                                ROFL, yep need your wonderful words of wisdom on the geneva convention thread...head brick wall....ahhhhh losing my sanity... oh and if my plea wasn't enough how about this....

i must be losing my touch, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X