• Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad it wasn't just me then.
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
      Hello SGAFan - glad you could pop in and say hello!! I am really busy too - I really shouldnt be spending any time posting here - but I just cant stop myself!!!
      ((HUGS)) SLC. How ya been?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        ((HUGS)) SLC. How ya been?
        Oh you know what it is like...too much to do and no time to do it - I have so many things that must get done before 31 January or else clients get fined - i am feeling a little overwhelmed!!! I guess I shouldnt complain because I do have months and months of the year when I am basically free do to my own thing!!!!

What about you??? You always seem very busy

Comment

Oh you know what it is like...too much to do and no time to do it - I have so many things that must get done before 31 January or else clients get fined - i am feeling a little overwhelmed!!! I guess I shouldnt complain because I do have months and months of the year when I am basically free do to my own thing!!!!

What about you??? You always seem very busy
          ((Hugs)) Sounds busy for you!

me? yeah, these days I am. Work and career stuff. Work is just plain busy, but thats good (keeps us gainfully employed. ) Doing a lot of database testing and work.

I have a hard time keeping up here with everyone and what's going on, kind of feel bad to come by and not be able to read and take active interest in everyone and what's going on wtih them, so I admit that sometimes I don't post because I dont have time to catch up.

I'm here in spirit though! (and working on Darkness; have half the next chapter written )

((HUGS)) Whumpers!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
            ((Hugs)) Sounds busy for you!

me? yeah, these days I am. Work and career stuff. Work is just plain busy, but thats good (keeps us gainfully employed. ) Doing a lot of database testing and work.

I have a hard time keeping up here with everyone and what's going on, kind of feel bad to come by and not be able to read and take active interest in everyone and what's going on wtih them, so I admit that sometimes I don't post because I dont have time to catch up.

I'm here in spirit though! (and working on Darkness; have half the next chapter written )

((HUGS)) Whumpers!
            Oh glad to hear that you are having time to write!!!

Well I try to keep up with the thread - even if I dont post as much as I would like. I dont think it matters it you dont read everything just popping by when you can to say hello is good enough!!! It is nice to know that you are around!!

Comment

back still havent been able to locate that pink shepperd hair but i WILL find it its so cute!
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

pink hair?
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                  back still havent been able to locate that pink shepperd hair but i WILL find it its so cute!

I think I remember way back on the thunk thread someone did lots of different colored hair manips. You could try there. I don't think that person posts here anymore though.
                  sigpic

Comment

i have got to see this
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      At the Expo, on the first day, the board was put up with the photo ops, and Joe's name was written normally, in line with all the others. On the Sunday a revised board was up. The same names were there, but Joe's name was written in bigger, bolder letters than any of the other stars! I think the Con people got the message from the day before, that Joe was, by far, the most popular celeb there! I was thrilled for Joe!!!!
                      Couldn't miss that... it was like oh how big they suddenly wrote his name on the board on sunday's photo ops...
                      But yeah I agree he sure was the most popular celeb there that weekend...and I was truly thrilled for him,,,he sure deserve it... and also deserve all the praise he gets from fans... because this is actually people's chance to give the star feedback of his/her work... and hopefully Joe got a lot of it during that weekend...and on all the other conventions he goes to ...or atleast the ones where you are able to atleast say something to him,,, that was one thing that surprised me,,how relaxed everything seemed in London and we got such a great chance to actually talk to him,,, which got me to feel that we really did meet him and not just see him...

So to the ones that are going this weekend...have a blast and tell us everything ....
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh glad to hear that you are having time to write!!!

Well I try to keep up with the thread - even if I dont post as much as I would like. I dont think it matters it you dont read everything just popping by when you can to say hello is good enough!!! It is nice to know that you are around!!
                        Awww! (((HUGS))) Thanks! I love chatting with you guys and hanging out with ya'll

and yes... new chapter of Darkness is plugging along. Hope to post it in the next couple days.
                        sigpic

Comment

im out of here take care all
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                            bye......oh and congrats on 4200 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                              Yay to Roo coming out to play!
                              i came to play and then the forum went down on me again!!grrr

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              Stricken and Roo - feel better very soon!!!!
                              Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                              night Lauriel!

Get well soon Roo, too.
                              Thanks H Louise and Linzi....i do feel a bit better but still not great...winter is just so BLAHH!!
                              i spoke to my mother on the phone tho and that made me feel better!!

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                              Bye and Well done on your milestone!!!

evening all!! whos around then for some whumpy fun? its been very quiet in here lately!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

yes, it is unnaturally quiet for the whumpy thread! where is everybody?

anyway i just want to wish to everyone that goes to the con and meets joe this week end to have a marvelous time and bring us many goodies

Comment

Working...
                                X