X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty View Post
    You know, I thought
    Spoiler:
    that Kolya looks pained and a little disturbed at what he's doing to Shep.
    Exactly. I just can't leave little tidbits like that alone.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard View Post
      Hey everyone!

I'm just popping in to say hi, as I've got yet another CG fic brewing in my head. Experimenting with character voices and such...

Spoiler:
      After the first feeding, when the guards pul the Wraith away, take a good close look at Kolya as he stares at Sheppard. It could be some of the actor shining through (i.e. a function of JF's incredible acting and Robert Davi being a nice guy), but I somehow doubt it...

And that's all the hint I'm giving. I will say, though, that if this fic has the effect I want it to have, in this thread of all places, I'll be shocked. Pleasantly, but shocked nonetheless.
      ACK!! That's considered whumping the whumpers coming in here and saying things like that.
      So.....when can we expect this fic of yours?
      sigpic

Comment

Exactly. I just can't leave little tidbits like that alone.

Nor would we want you to
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          ACK!! That's considered whumping the whumpers coming in here and saying things like that.

So.....when can we expect this fic of yours?
          Hopefully, no later than Monday––but it's OcTUBAfest this weekend, so no promises.

Comment

Hopefully, no later than Monday––but it's OcTUBAfest this weekend, so no promises.
            *sigh* I guess I'll have to wait then. It will make the start of next week something to look forward too anyways.
            sigpic

Comment

Nor would we want you to
              Aw, thanks... *blushes*

I'm finding myself amused by the fact that CG has inspired three fics from me so far (four, if you count that silly little Rodney blurb I posted in here last night). Usually, I'll do one fic for an ep at the outside––an then only if it's on the level of "Thirty Eight Minutes," "Conversion," or "The Long Goodbye." But "Common Ground" just kind of leaves those three in the dust...

Comment

Popping in again. That's great news about JF going to NJ! Especially after Salty and Prion being so bummed when he withdrew. Squee for you guys! It's not JF, but I just spoke to my brother earlier and he's confirmed that he got the tix for next weekend. So at least I'll be seeing Rachel and David N.
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Aw, thanks... *blushes*

I'm finding myself amused by the fact that CG has inspired three fics from me so far (four, if you count that silly little Rodney blurb I posted in here last night). Usually, I'll do one fic for an ep at the outside––an then only if it's on the level of "Thirty Eight Minutes," "Conversion," or "The Long Goodbye." But "Common Ground just kind of leaves those three in the dust...
                  Hee hee! Dust....like in what's left after a Wraith feeds
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, I forgot in my earlier squeeeeeee..........

I got the Wraithbait comic today!! With Joe on the cover I'm thinking I"ll have him sign it
                    sigpic

Comment

Aw, thanks... *blushes*

I'm finding myself amused by the fact that CG has inspired three fics from me so far (four, if you count that silly little Rodney blurb I posted in here last night). Usually, I'll do one fic for an ep at the outside––an then only if it's on the level of "Thirty Eight Minutes," "Conversion," or "The Long Goodbye." But "Common Ground" just kind of leaves those three in the dust...
                      Me too. I hadn't done an ep tag at all until CG - and then I did two. And a drabble on just the promo before the darn ep came out! Let's face it - CG was our whumpy dreams come true. I so hope they do another one on that scale!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                        Popping in again. That's great news about JF going to NJ! Especially after Salty and Prion being so bummed when he withdrew. Squee for you guys! It's not JF, but I just spoke to my brother earlier and he's confirmed that he got the tix for next weekend. So at least I'll be seeing Rachel and David N.

SQUEE!!! Going to a con! You'll ahve a blast with other fans. I'm sure Rachel and David are a hoot. Are you getting any of the Fandemonium authors there as well? I would so love to meet them and get my books signed. They are a great group of people!!
                        sigpic

Comment

SQUEE!!! Going to a con! You'll ahve a blast with other fans. I'm sure Rachel and David are a hoot. Are you getting any of the Fandemonium authors there as well? I would so love to meet them and get my books signed. They are a great group of people!!

Like I said, a good part of the fun of the cons is the people, the guests are the icing on the cake!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed, to go dream Joe dreams
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm off to bed, to go dream Joe dreams
                              Good night!

Comment

No, not to this one. Sonny Whitelaw is holding a writing workshop at the Sydney one in Feb (I'm still holding out hope, regardless of my financial state ). Besides Rachel and David, the only other advertised person is Tony Amendola (Bra'tec). I'm really looking forward to it. Never been to a con before, so it'll be interesting. It's not far from Paul's flat, so I'll head up the night before and stay over. Probably go out on the Sat nite for some drinkies too. I popped into the Aussie thread and asked for anyone going who wants to meet up to PM me, but I don't know if anyone will or not. Squee for me. I'll meet JF one day though, even if I can't make it to Sydney. I'm quite determined.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X