Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

Congrats on 2600 Josie!

Hope you feel better soon Lorr! There's loads of viruses going around at my college at the mo'...bet I get something soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by prion
      I've got it. Sent Alipeeps an email (think the first one went through, but then when I tried to send a P.S. it seems you've exceed your email quota in your box - been there, done that

Gonna get offline but will check before I go to work to see if you got it (I sent it via email on GW's email then gave you an URL to access it).

Gotta blowdry the dog. Gave him a bath. This is a three hour job (Sheltie)!!
      I'd like to say a massive, public THANK YOU to Prion for saving my ass... and my fic! Turns out I didn't have this fic saved anywhere - not even on my work computer - and without Prion being a superstar and posting it up where I could copy it, this story would be gone forever!

So thank you thank you thank you Prion!

And thanks also to the lovely Salty and all the other wonderful people who checked and asked their friends to check in case they had it. You're all fabby!

At least now I have learnt my lesson and have copied and pasted the content of ALL of my fics into word docs and saved them all into properly organised folders on the server at home... and I've emailed Uncommon Consequences to myself so I can add that to the collection when I get home tonight.

*phew*

Crisis over. The fic content has been fixed at ffnet. Thanks for all your help...
      sigpic

Comment

BamBam just said Joe and his wife recently had a baby boy!
        So, congrats to Joe and his wife. Great news!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          BamBam just said Joe and his wife recently had a baby boy!
          So, congrats to Joe and his wife. Great news!
          Aww that's lovely news! Congrats to Joe and family!

*Mind you, I bet they were hoping for a girl after 2 boys!*

I have a friend who has 3 sons and it occured to me one time that that meant she was the only woman in a household of five... I mentioned it to her and she just said, "Sometimes, Ali, I really feel it!"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Aww that's lovely news! Congrats to Joe and family!

*Mind you, I bet they were hoping for a girl after 2 boys!*

I have a friend who has 3 sons and it occured to me one time that that meant she was the only woman in a household of five... I mentioned it to her and she just said, "Sometimes, Ali, I really feel it!"
            I can imagine! IWTB has 5 men in her life! I'm sure she can give Joe some tips on being a dad to all those boys!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Im so happy for JOe.
              It will be understandable if he cancels london, but ofcourse I would prefer him not to!! lol
              The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Wow! It's quiet in here today.

That's nice news about the baby - congratulations to the Flanigan family! (Not that they'll ever see this...at least I hope not )

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

Wow! It's quiet in here today.

That's nice news about the baby - congratulations to the Flanigan family! (Not that they'll ever see this...at least I hope not )

I love your little smiley Josie!!!!

Comment

Good morning SLC!

Is everyone in hiding today? I'm so bored being stuck at home on my own.

Comment

Good morning SLC!

Is everyone in hiding today? I'm so bored being stuck at home on my own.
                      I'm here. Just been doing some cooking. Yes, I know, dont everybody faint at the thought!
                      Are you feeling any better yet?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        I'm here. Just been doing some cooking. Yes, I know, dont everybody faint at the thought!
                        Are you feeling any better yet?
                        Not really, I still have a headache and I'm worried I'm getting a bit of a chest infection - and I never get chest infections. I think I've just got myself completely run down, I've got to go get some blood tests done tomorrow. I know work are not happy about me taking time off but if the doctor tells me to stay at home and rest what am I supposed to do? If I go back to work and struggle through I'll just end up making myself more ill.

Comment

Not really, I still have a headache and I'm worried I'm getting a bit of a chest infection - and I never get chest infections. I think I've just got myself completely run down, I've got to go get some blood tests done tomorrow. I know work are not happy about me taking time off but if the doctor tells me to stay at home and rest what am I supposed to do? If I go back to work and struggle through I'll just end up making myself more ill.
                          Exactly. Do as your doctor tells you and let work guilt you into anything. If they truly are struggling without you then it's their own fault for not training other staff adequately...

Rest up and look after yourself or you'll just be ill for even longer...

((((hugs)))))
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                            Exactly. Do as your doctor tells you and let work guilt you into anything. If they truly are struggling without you then it's their own fault for not training other staff adequately...

Rest up and look after yourself or you'll just be ill for even longer...

((((hugs)))))
                            Yes Mummy!

I've just checked my e-mails and there's a new chapter of Hound of Hell You Cry. Yay!

Comment

You must do what the doctor says. Work can lump it. If you go back too soon just just end up becoming more ill and taking more time off work in the long run. Inhale some steam. It works wonders on congested chests.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a sinus infection gone long (speaking from experience).... stay home, get better. I did the going to work routine. It doesn't work! You just stay sicker longer. Drink plenty of hot fluids to declog head (sinus), etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X