• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Plus...

spoilers for The Return
    Spoiler:
    Although it's not whump we will get to see rebellious, intense Shep and it looks like the others have been around our favorite maverick too long.
    Spoiler:

I can't wait to see the return of an independent stubborn and defiant Shep!!! That influence rubbing off on others? Double SQUEE!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

I just want
      Spoiler:
      a mushy goodbye. MUSH. MUSH. MUSH. The mushier the better. Not in a shippy way just...friendship mush.

Then I want pissed off maverick sheppy, and him pulling his friends right into court-martialable actions with him!

The in The Return Part 2, I want WHUMP! Wounded, bloody whump, with a wonderful reunion "we're home" scene in the infirmary (preferable with oxygen masks involved) in the end.

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
        I just want
        Spoiler:
        a mushy goodbye. MUSH. MUSH. MUSH. The mushier the better. Not in a shippy way just...friendship mush.

Then I want pissed off maverick sheppy, and him pulling his friends right into court-martialable actions with him!

The in The Return Part 2, I want WHUMP! Wounded, bloody whump, with a wonderful reunion "we're home" scene in the infirmary (preferable with oxygen masks involved) in the end.

WannaBe

To be honest my biggest hope for The Return part 2 is that...
        Spoiler:
        ...Shep and team get to save the day not O'Neill. Yes, we all know O'Neill is heroic and wonderful but let Shep be the hero on his own show...and if he just happens to get whumped along the way then that would be no bad thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          To be honest my biggest hope for The Return part 2 is that...
          Spoiler:
          ...Shep and team get to save the day not O'Neill. Yes, we all know O'Neill is heroic and wonderful but let Shep be the hero on his own show...and if he just happens to get whumped along the way then that would be no bad thing!
          I totally agree, Josie. Shep is
          Spoiler:
          the star of this show and the leader of Atlantis. He needs to be the one to reclaim his city! No O'Neill. After all, Jack has already saved the universe several times. It's Shep's turn.

WannaBe

Comment

Right I'm going to disappear for a little while, talk to you all later.

Comment

HOmetime! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
              sigpic

Comment

I totally agree, Josie. Shep is
                Spoiler:
                the star of this show and the leader of Atlantis. He needs to be the one to reclaim his city! No O'Neill. After all, Jack has already saved the universe several times. It's Shep's turn.

WannaBe
                I agree. My main fear for the episodes, The Return part I & II are that
                Spoiler:
                as much as I love O'Neill, I wonder why he was brought in here? To boost ratings? Hopefully he won't hog the limelight too much, and I say that as an RDA and O'Neill fan. I want Shep to be the hero, to prove himself to O'Neill in a way - show he is a capable leader of the military and a smart guy. If he can do that and get whumped at the same time, well that'd be good, lol!
                sigpic

Comment

The Return

I must admit, I'm not (repeat, not not not not not) going to speculate on whump potential as... it will be MARCH 2007(!!!!) before we see part 2. I don't know if I can speculate that long, but hey, we can always write lots of AU stories in the meantime.

Oh wait. It won't be that long, not if the Canucks are really nice

Comment

Okay hero Shep
                    Spoiler:
                    saving the day in The Return will be fantastic....although if TPTB brought O'Neill into the story because in part 2 Shep is going to be whumped into oblivion - I guess I wouldn't complain too much

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Okay hero Shep
                      Spoiler:
                      saving the day in The Return will be fantastic....although if TPTB brought O'Neill into the story because in part 2 Shep is going to be whumped into oblivion - I guess I wouldn't complain too much
                      Well, as long as it's
                      Spoiler:
                      only temporary oblivion, I might be able to live with that!

WannaBe

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        Ahhhhh... finally I have finished my Sateda tag fic! I'm still not entirely happy with the first chapter and I think I'll probably go back and amend/rewrite it a little at some point... but for the moment it is DONE and I can move on the other projects!

A World of Hurt - Belonging : Chapter 2

Yay! it's done!! And it's yet another awesome tag!!!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Ali - I will read your chapter this evening when I have time to enjoy it!!

Ana just brought to my attention the thread about The Return. Looks like someone already d/l it from Amazon
                          Spoiler:
                          doesnt look there will be any Shep whump- we didnt expect any though!
                          How does someone d/l it before it airs???
                          sigpic
                          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Well, as long as it's
                            Spoiler:
                            only temporary oblivion, I might be able to live with that!

WannaBe

Oh of course ....otherwise they wouldnt be able to do it again

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                              How does someone d/l it before it airs???
                              From the sound of things they paid to download Phantoms from Amazon's download service and the file they got was The Return instead - someone somewhere ****ed up and provided the wrong file to Amazon I guess!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                From the sound of things they paid to download Phantoms from Amazon's download service and the file they got was The Return instead - someone somewhere ****ed up and provided the wrong file to Amazon I guess!
                                I'm not going to complain about the screw up!! Now that I know what happens I can sit back and enjoy the episode.

As for lack of whump, maybe
                                Spoiler:

Shep will smack his knee or something when he goes to get up from the table....not likely of course, but I can dream....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X