X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    Am I imagining it, or didn't he do smilies of

Spoiler:
    Ronon shooting Sheppard? I'm just wondering about the shooting because on sci-fi they've got three episode stills on their episode thingy and it shows Carson working over a soldier and one soldier watching over, with a guaze wrapped shoulder, and it looks like a different team of marines. I hope that's not what he meant!
    yes i had that same horrible thought that
    Spoiler:
    it might be that pic we see on scifi.com of some nobody soldier.....but then the promo shows someone looking like theyve been shot...and we sorta think it might be shep..and hope its shep...it wud be so great if it was him....id cry with whumpy joy...but i shud def prepare myself to be disappointed when hes left at the end of the ep with not one scratch on him!

not long til we find out...the time needs to go faster!!! wheres a time machine when u need it!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
      but the main squee and us thinking its
      Spoiler:
      shep that gets shot, is because it was in direct relation to someone asking about shep, him saying someone gets shot and then teasing us by going....hmmmmmmm...now who was it.

ah, im pants at trying to describe stuff.......basically it was implied so SQUEE

Ummm yes...that was me

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
        Well I have to go for now whumpers....
        Speaking of being single.. I have a date... and said guy has hair like Sheppy.. Ohhhhh my my
        anyways I will try an get back on after I see the ep..... ohhh the lovely chats we will have after this ep....

see ya soon
        bye gravelgerdie!!! that guy sounds great already LOL mmmm shep hair!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
          What I'm going to hate is seeing all these new and lovely eps and then getting nothing for 6 months.. gaaahhhhh
          well at least I'm going to get some Dr. Who.. but its no Shep ((sob))
          I believe we won´t have to do without for a whole six months. Thought Canada or the UK is getting the second half premier. Don´t know when exactly tho.
          [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Good luck Gravelgerdie....shep hair....now if you can get him to wear a black tshirt, a black wrist band...you'll be set. Have fun oh and make sure he pays

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Ummm yes...that was me
              i knew it was one of the whumpers

Comment

Found a good whump smilie but it wouldn't let me post it or copy it here. It involved chains, O'Neill, Carter and a whip. But we could have imagined something else.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Mmmmm, Bam bam's teasing seems hopeful then! Yay for that, but since I didn't know about it I'm not going to get crazy over it LOL...though I do feel that sad squeeee of joy welling up in the 'please, please' moment!
                  sigpic

Comment

You know I was looking forward to Phantoms even more than I was CG. I hope I'm not disappointed but then in some ways I'm more easily pleased than most of you, I won't mind if it's not totally Shep-centric and I'll settle for a good dose of angst.

Comment

I want blood....im not so easily pleased

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise
                        Found a good whump smilie but it wouldn't let me post it or copy it here. It involved chains, O'Neill, Carter and a whip. But we could have imagined something else.
                        Sounds kinky!

I made this one, we keep threatening to turn up outside bridge studios with placards like this.

Comment

SQUUEEEE!!

I sooo hope
                          Spoiler:
                          Shep gets SHOT tonight!! Please please please!! If that's Shep in the final scene in the poopy promo (which I'm thoroughly convinced it is) he at least takes a pretty good digger by the looks of things. And something had to make him fall!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, GG is that the part you guys are speculating over, yep, I wondered if that was Shep in that shot too but didn't want to get my hopes up LOL!

Okay, I've got to go, DH got home a little early today. It's been fun and I'll be back later tonight!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                              SQUUEEEE!!

I sooo hope
                              Spoiler:
                              Shep gets SHOT tonight!! Please please please!! If that's Shep in the final scene in the poopy promo (which I'm thoroughly convinced it is) he at least takes a pretty good digger by the looks of things. And something had to make him fall!!

I hope if it is Shep
                              Spoiler:
                              it is not actually going to be that dark and hard to see the blood what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                Oh, GG is that the part you guys are speculating over, yep, I wondered if that was Shep in that shot too but didn't want to get my hopes up LOL!

Okay, I've got to go, DH got home a little early today. It's been fun and I'll be back later tonight!

Oh I hope to be up around 4.15 - 4.30 fingers crossed that I wake up mind you!

Comment

Working...
                                X