No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhhh... finally I have finished my Sateda tag fic! I'm still not entirely happy with the first chapter and I think I'll probably go back and amend/rewrite it a little at some point... but for the moment it is DONE and I can move on the other projects!

A World of Hurt - Belonging : Chapter 2
    sigpic

Comment

oh...38 minutes is good! Hawt guy Sheppy lets out this really loud, painful scream!! and then whispers in a painfuls, exhausted way "please don't do that again"!!! Pure quality whump moment!!

And then his shirt gets cut off and he gets hit with the defib....and there's some blood on his neck....oh so SQUEE!!!!!!!

Should I be putting this spoiler tags???
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Really? Now that doesnt sound like much fun for this guy...poor chap!!!! I bet he is in pain!!!
        Yeah I think so too...that scream might give it away! lol. Seriously though (like I'm ever serious, unless its whump) that was an impressive pain-filled scream by Joe F! I have to bow down to actors coz I could never do anything like that.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          oh...38 minutes is good! Hawt guy Sheppy lets out this really loud, painful scream!! and then whispers in a painfuls, exhausted way "please don't do that again"!!! Pure quality whump moment!!

And then his shirt gets cut off and he gets hit with the defib....and there's some blood on his neck....oh so SQUEE!!!!!!!

Well, I got to 'painful screams and whispers' and then fainted from whump overload!
          God, that's such a good episode!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh GG your making me want to watch it right now! Not that its a bad thing!

Ahh 'don't do that again' that was so sweet.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Well, I got to 'painful screams and whispers' and then fainted from whump overload!
              God, that's such a good episode!
              *sigh of contentment* Excellent episode indeed! now on to TDO!! SQUEE!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise
                Yeah I think so too...that scream might give it away! lol. Seriously though (like I'm ever serious, unless its whump) that was an impressive pain-filled scream by Joe F! I have to bow down to actors coz I could never do anything like that.
                Man, I love that scream. I just wish sometimes we coulda seen that scream too, instead of just hearing it over the comm. *sighs dreamily*
                sigpic

Comment

OMG this epsiode sounds like heaven!!!!!! Blood you say???? Screaming? OMG and they cut off his shirt!!!! I think this epsiode sounds ideal!!!!!! I think it is going to end up being my fave...I may even end up watching it over and over again!!!!! i hope he survives though....so he can live to be whumped another day!!!!!

Yes I did think maybe spoiler tags - there seems to be a fair number of people that have not seen it or cant remember it very well

Comment

Gotta go! See you all tomorrow!

Its Whumpnesday and got to work! Wish I was a millionaire to just sit and talk about whump all day - or even better make our own whump by buying the TV series! Oh the possibilities.
                    sigpic

Comment

*sigh of contentment* Excellent episode indeed! now on to TDO!! SQUEE!!

What is this TDO that you talk of??????

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        Man, I love that scream. I just wish sometimes we coulda seen that scream too, instead of just hearing it over the comm. *sighs dreamily*
                        I really felt the pain and agony of that scream. I think it would've lost some of its punch if I had seen him scream. SQUEE!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise
                          Gotta go! See you all tomorrow!

Its Whumpnesday and got to work! Wish I was a millionaire to just sit and talk about whump all day - or even better make our own whump by buying the TV series! Oh the possibilities.

can you imagine what we would do if we could make our own TV show (along side SGA of course). If we had JF as our lead it would probably end up being something like House - where Joe played the character that was sick EVERY week!!!! Oh bliss!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            What is this TDO that you talk of??????
                            TDO? Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              TDO? Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Oh Linzi....have you seen this TDO????? Any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                Ahhhhh... finally I have finished my Sateda tag fic! I'm still not entirely happy with the first chapter and I think I'll probably go back and amend/rewrite it a little at some point... but for the moment it is DONE and I can move on the other projects!

A World of Hurt - Belonging : Chapter 2
                                Excellent chapter, Ali!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X