John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H Louise
    Hey to the Uni leavers!!! Studied hard and now play hard and whump hard on this forum!! Wahoo.

Sweety love the sig - glasses, guns, all are accessories to the sexy Shep!

Just looked at sg1archive and for Phantoms theres a pic of a supersoldier??? Colour me confused.
    im in my last year at uni...grrrr lots of hard work ahead for me! luckily i have this place to get my mind off work...well that and the actual watching of SGA LOL!!!

nail gun whump..yep add it to the list!!

lots of people in here at the moment...must be a reason...although i can not think why..hmmmmm let me think......maybe because of that ep on tonite..the one that has us all totally....and utterly....SQUEEEXCITED!!!!!LOL

H the supersoldier must be the hallucination that the nobody soldier sees in the promo LOL...im sure he has a name..but im more excited about shep shep shep!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      Turkey sandwich whump! I had five pages of absolutely hysterical reading when I came back that night. Kept my hubby awake quite awhile from all the laughing. Last time I mention I'm going hunting for tupperware in the woods..

LMAO
      thats all I did that day was laugh.. It was a weird day in fact, but oh so good.
      The attack of the killer tupperware and the missing Shep turkeysandwich.. Oh my what drama we had that day

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        LMAO!!! I could sooo see that happening!!!

We need to add
        Spoiler:
        Nail Gun whump
        to the list as well!
        Oo I read a
        Spoiler:
        particularly whumpy Daniel fic featuring a tranquilizer gun and tranq darts. LOTS of tranq darts...Poor shep and a nail gun...*shiver*

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
          Yes, I agree with that statement.. It also helps my reasoning that i'm single as well and loving it baby
          Now if I can only find me a Shep type guy... that would be great
          Gads! Sometimes I wish I were single again!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
            Making this post to get off the post of 666.... ohhhhh what evil things may lurk

Not posting really for that... but want to squee instead
            Shep squee
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            there is always room for more SQUEEEEEEE in here LOL

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
            phantomsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssqueee!!!!!!!!!!!

every minute that passes is a minute closer to squeee...i mean phantoms LOL

Comment

Can I just ask - when does Shep get a beard!!! Is it Epiphany? Eww, not liking the beard on him- hope it doesn't last long.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                same here. that and the fact that I've lost my 20's and I'm still single (looks like that won't be changing in my lifetime. )

Definitely over the hill for dating and finding a mate. Not saying that everyone my age is, but some of us definitely are. *sigh* Good thing I have my career...
                Well I'm still single too and I don't have a career to give me any kind of solace, I'm just above slave labour. Really there's no hope for me.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  Oo I read a
                  Spoiler:
                  particularly whumpy Daniel fic featuring a tranquilizer gun and tranq darts. LOTS of tranq darts...Poor shep and a nail gun...*shiver*
                  yeah, it could be bad..but think of all the infirmary scenes and comfort it would produce!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise
                    Can I just ask - when does Shep get a beard!!! Is it Epiphany? Eww, not liking the beard on him- hope it doesn't last long.
                    Yeah it's Epiphany - but really it's not that bad, it's not for the whole ep and when it's just the beginnings of a beard it's actually rather lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Oo I read a
                      Spoiler:
                      we wud just have to make sure that the nail gun only whumped him a little...say in the leg and then we get blood and limping shep a visit to the infirmary and some crutches for our shep LOL... see id watch that episode of sga!! hahaha!!

Comment

Oh Oh speaking of
                        Spoiler:
                        nail guns.. I can actually see Shep doing that.. here Shep let me make it better for you...
                        I really do Hope we get some good shep whumpage in this ep. I want to see Ronon and John going at it... ohh the drama

Rootortoise
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        I Can't wait for this ep to air... oh boy...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Hey, the thing about phantoms

Spoiler:
                          and the 'who gets' shot...what are you guys talking about?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                            Hey, the thing about phantoms

Spoiler:
                            and the 'who gets' shot...what are you guys talking about?
                            Apparently Bam Bam said someone
                            Spoiler:
                            gets shot in the ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              Well I'm still single too and I don't have a career to give me any kind of solace, I'm just above slave labour. Really there's no hope for me.

(((HUGS)) Josie! (just because I can and want too).

I don't have a career either. I'm just a lowly housewife myself.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                                Apparently Bam Bam said someone
                                Spoiler:
                                gets shot in the ep.
                                And we have naturally run with the theme

Comment

Working...
                                X