No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, WannaBe! It was actually a work PC I killed. Easier on the personal pocket book!

Now that I have caught up in here, I have to go write for a while...I'll pop back in later!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
      Very, very good! I always recommend something I did by accident once
      Spoiler:
      dump a cup of coffee in it. It is better if the coffee has lots of cream and sugar. there is no coming back from that.
      I tried to leave a review, but had a problem with FFnet.

Thanks!!
      Thanks Lorr.

And agreed on the coffee... There would be no coming back from that.
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Congrats Wannabe and GG!!

*sigh* I was hoping to make 1500 by Friday... not sure thats going to happen *pout*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
          Congrats Wannabe and GG!!

*sigh* I was hoping to make 1500 by Friday... not sure thats going to happen *pout*
          Well if you took a raincheck from RL once in awhile, it would be easy.

Soo.....whatcha writing now? Anything? Or are you creating wallpapers?
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Lorr.

And agreed on the coffee... There would be no coming back from that.
            Ah...there's no coming back form soda either. That does it in pretty good too. I was lucky only the keyboard got fried that time.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              Well if you took a raincheck from RL once in awhile, it would be easy.

Soo.....whatcha writing now? Anything? Or are you creating wallpapers?
              Tell me about it. Would love nothing more. But, in a week's time i'm going on vacation. getting out of Dodge for a week. Should be just what I need. I'm a little burned out these days.

Writing? Well, I'd doing final edits on one, writing two others. I was thinking about a wallpaper tonight, I'm too tired to write.

How's you? I haven't really talked with people around here in ages. I feel bad about that. *pout*

((HUGS))
              sigpic

Comment

WannaBe! I am so sorry. I zipped right past your 300!

Congratulations!

Comment

Tell me about it. Would love nothing more. But, in a week's time i'm going on vacation. getting out of Dodge for a week. Should be just what I need. I'm a little burned out these days.

Writing? Well, I'd doing final edits on one, writing two others. I was thinking about a wallpaper tonight, I'm too tired to write.

How's you? I haven't really talked with people around here in ages. I feel bad about that. *pout*

((HUGS))
                  Is that your friend from England vacation?

Glad to see you can get a bit of writing done. I just hope its not adding stress on ya!! Ohh..wallpaper project? Now what theme are you thinking?

I'm good! Getting excited for March to roll around. I have been busy getting things planned for that.

Well, you're here now to chat. So no worries!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I can barely keep my eyes open, so I'm calling it a night. Thanks for all the congrats. I couldn't have done it without you all!!! Happy Shep whumping everyone!!! Night!
                    sigpic

Comment

yes, that is my "friend from England" vacation.

I have been writing a bit (hope to do some more this weekend. ) Writing rarely stresses me. (well not much anyway) in fact, its a way for me to relax really.

March will be here soon enough! LOL Still crossing my fingers that JF signs on as well. RT and TH have already. I'm excited to see both of them as well
                      sigpic

Comment

night GG. Good to chat with ya again
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I'm going, too. If I leave the thread open, I keep coming back. I should be writing. 'Night all! Happy Whumpy Dreams!

Comment

Just in time for a quick good morning. Congratulations to the milestoners!!!!!

and my favorite pic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                              SLC your silly LOL
                              just remember this...38 minutes is the epitome of shep whump...well in terms of what we'll ever get on this show probably.....we got trapped in PJ, some blood, lots of pain, unconscious sheppy, paraylised sheppy, screaming sheppy, sweaty sheppy, some chest(+dog tags), CPR scene, infirmary scene..everyone knew about his predicament and there was lots of team angst and worry!!

am i making u remember this ep yet???? so going to watch it later....perhaps u should do the same!!

Wow......now that sounds good!!!!!!!!!! I am certainly going to watch that epsiode again....maybe more than once

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                                See, there's a problem with that! If Shep is totally out of it, we get 42 minutes of "sleeping Shep" - we need him hurt, bleeding (NOT from the arm), and having to rely on others to save him. Better yet, we need him captured, bleeding (NOT from the arm), tortured, and having to be rescued, ie. carried by Ronon, and end up recuperating nicely in the infirmary by then sleeping while all his friends gather round and whisper about him.

Well when I said 'out of it' I didnt mean that he would be unconcious the whole time...I had the same idea as you that he injuries were enough so that the pain basically left him groaning in agony etc rather than sitting there giving orders to the team....yeah lots of being carried by Ronon would be good!

Comment

Working...
                                X