John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    it sure seems like it!!!! Although as mentioned above we would never really be happy that we had enough whump even if TPTB gave us it weekly
    God, I misread your post! I won't tell you what I thought you said, but it had something to do with TPTB giving it to us weekly!!!!!
    *Linz goes and washes out her eyes with soapy water.* Well, I hadn't said anything bad so I couldn't do my mouth, though the language that comes out from it means it needs it from time to time.
    You are quite correct though. TPTB could never give me enough Shep whump to satisfy me. The more they'd give the more I'd want.
    I'm heading off now!
    Night folks!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Oh my real life tonight was great - visiting secondary schools! Lovely!
      OMG it is that time of year again isn't it!!! I am so glad I don't have to do that again!!!! I really don't think I have the mental capacity to go through another 11+ The next big one for us is which university for Em!!! So in a couple of years I will be where you are now!! Half of me can't wait and the other half of me is dreading it so much I can't bear to think about it!

That's where whump comes in - keeps me sane (OMG - I am beyond help if it is whump that is my salvation from the nut house!!)

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
        hiya, Josie!!!!!! Never a substitute....but a fine ORIGINAL!

WannaBe
        Aw! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          God, I misread your post! I won't tell you what I thought you said, but it had something to do with TPTB giving it to us weekly!!!!!
          *Linz goes and washes out her eyes with soapy water.* Well, I hadn't said anything bad so I couldn't do my mouth, though the language that comes out from it means it needs it from time to time.
          You are quite correct though. TPTB could never give me enough Shep whump to satisfy me. The more they'd give the more I'd want.
          I'm heading off now!
          Night folks!

Night Linzi!!!!!!! Chat again tomorrow

Comment

G'night Linzi, sweet dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Oh is 38 Minutes an episode you watch regularly then? I wonder why?

Ummm not one that I am that familiar with myself
              Yes - that one escapes me too for the moment!!!! Is it something to do with a large bug stuck in a puddle or something?!?!? Was there whump?!?!?

Mx
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                Yes - that one escapes me too for the moment!!!! Is it something to do with a large bug stuck in a puddle or something?!?!? Was there whump?!?!?

Mx

Doesn't sound very good does it!!!! What is all the fuss about??

Comment

Well if I have to remind you both

Comment

Oh thanks Josie!!!! Now i am starting to remember it a little bit!!!! Yes I think it was quiet good actually - I think Mx was getting a bit confused!

I might watch it again sometime!!!! It looks like it might be whumpy!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Doesn't sound very good does it!!!! What is all the fuss about??
                      I know - why would you get all excited about an insect flapping about in a puddle of water! Oh wait a minute - I think this insect is called a puddle jumper and it must try to jump over the puddle and miss! It must get stuck in the puddle and not be able to get out. You're right - why is everyone making a fuss about that!?!?!?! Perhaps they are entomologists

Flipping E4 - there is no LOST tonight as there is a double bill finale next week! What buggers!! I was looking forward to that!!!!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                        I know - why would you get all excited about an insect flapping about in a puddle of water! Oh wait a minute - I think this insect is called a puddle jumper and it must try to jump over the puddle and miss! It must get stuck in the puddle and not be able to get out. You're right - why is everyone making a fuss about that!?!?!?! Perhaps they are entomologists

Flipping E4 - there is no LOST tonight as there is a double bill finale next week! What buggers!! I was looking forward to that!!!!

Mx

Well Josie has posted some pics- I think I remember this epsiode now!!! It might be one that I should watch again....what do you think?

Oh yeah - I knew about Lost ....I dont know why I didnt remember earlier and I could have told you

Comment

okay, i'm heading off too,

night my whumper friends.....till tomorrow......

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                            okay, i'm heading off too,

night my whumper friends.....till tomorrow......

Goodnight O1!!!!!

Comment

G'night O1! See you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Oh thanks Josie!!!! Now i am starting to remember it a little bit!!!! Yes I think it was quiet good actually - I think Mx was getting a bit confused!

I might watch it again sometime!!!! It looks like it might be whumpy!
                                SLC your silly LOL
                                just remember this...38 minutes is the epitome of shep whump...well in terms of what we'll ever get on this show probably.....we got trapped in PJ, some blood, lots of pain, unconscious sheppy, paraylised sheppy, screaming sheppy, sweaty sheppy, some chest(+dog tags), CPR scene, infirmary scene..everyone knew about his predicament and there was lots of team angst and worry!!

am i making u remember this ep yet???? so going to watch it later....perhaps u should do the same!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X