No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good night Ali and SLC! I'm off to bed, too..

Have to get up early tomorrow...

BTW: Yeah, when I lived in the US, our chocolate was almost what I missed most...
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      But I am making you watch a whole episode of whump!!! I know how much you will suffer!!!!

If you want to know what episode I would pick ...well hello !!! You know it already! But for you ...maybe GUP?

What sort of a friend are you to make me suffer so?!?!?!

Ah GUP - for a McKay whumper it is just what the doctor ordered!!!

Yes I do believe I feel the need for a bit of GUP so off I go to feed my terrible addiction!!

Night to all you fabberlus whumpers!!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Wow, you people actually leave this thread??? Good night to all you Whumpers going to bed!I'll talk to ya tomorrow.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

So do you think I should set myself a target?
          *grabs a stray ShepClone, ties to a chair, debates with self, exchanges ropes for steel handcuffs*

Now isn't that a nice target?

Lesee, what we got in the target practice closet..? *roots around* Wraith stunner...*digs some more* Nine mil...nah, to easy to kill 'im...Ah! A big Genii thug with a merciless backhand!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            *grabs a stray ShepClone, ties to a chair, debates with self, exchanges ropes for steel handcuffs*

Lesee, what we got in the target practice closet..? *roots around* Wraith stunner...*digs some more* Nine mil...nah, to easy to kill 'im...Ah! A big Genii thug with a merciless backhand!
            I like the way you think!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Ohh so drooling! That would be some nice whump indeed. SQUEE!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                Ohh so drooling! That would be some nice whump indeed. SQUEE!!!!!
                Wouldn't it just? It was too bad it was Cowen and Laden who had him in Coup D'etat. Not vengeful enough. Kolya would beat on him just because. *cackle*

Comment

Wouldn't it just? It was too bad it was Cowen and Laden who had him in Coup D'etat. Not vengeful enough. Kolya would beat on him just because. *cackle*
                  Cowen and Laden are mere amateurs. We can be thankful Kolya will be making a return soon. A true Whumpers gream indeed!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                    Cowen and Laden are mere amateurs. We can be thankful Kolya will be making a return soon. A true Whumpers gream indeed!
                    Indeed! Kolya backhanded Rodney just out of frustration. John killed loads of his men, thwarted his plan and shot him...We can only hope for a proportionate response.

Comment

I'm back! MUAHAHA!! I just finished watching Irresistible again. That episode will never get old!!

'Night to everyone going to bed, CONGRATS MX ON 1800!!!, And welcome Stargaitor!!!

Comment

Bling I would expect nothing less form Koyla. I just can't get the image of Koyla with this very smug look on his face as he is beating the crap outta Shep. I love this bad guy. SQUEE!

Jg Welcome back girl. I'm about to run out the door for 1/2 hour. Gotta go pick up my son. But I promise to be back soon.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Darn computer. Had to turn it off and turn it back on. I hate technology
                            !!

sigpic

Comment

So you took a page out of Shep's book? Good work!!

random whump!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                                So you took a page out of Shep's book? Good work!!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...goodbye434.jpg
                                random whump!!
                                Hey, it's solid advice. And more importantly, it WORKS.

A nice picture from a slightly differnt angle. Small, but nice.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X