John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    *joins you in mushiness* This thread is awesome - just full of lovely lovely positive, friendly people. *hugs you all*

*BANG* You're dead!

I agree you know Joe/Shep is a very lucky guy not only does he have a large quantity of people that are proud to call themselves fans ( oh and Shep whumpers ) they are also quality people!

I think I had better head off soon. I did get up at 4 this morning and had a little chat with IWTB

Comment

*joins you in mushiness* This thread is awesome - just full of lovely lovely positive, friendly people. *hugs you all*

*BANG* You're dead!
      I feel whumped! I think I need the new chappy pf your fic to make me recover from my GSW to the arm... I'm lucky your aim is about as good as Rodney's
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
        Hey, a little cheese is good for you... One of my favorite shows is 'Dr. Quinn - Medicine Woman' *just shoot me already*
        Okay, so when I've been desperate for entertainment I may have watched that show...hangs head in shame...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Okay, so when I've been desperate for entertainment I may have watched that show...hangs head in shame...
          I think 'Full House' is the cheesiest show ever created on earth! I absolutely love it, but they're going for the "Awwww, I'm gonna cry" - ending in EVERY episode
          Anyway, nothing can compare with Atlantis! Never has, never will (Ok, Full House might have, but since SG:A wasn't around back then, it's OK)

In case somebody hasn't noticed: I'm outing myself here, aren't I brave?
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
            I think 'Full House' is the cheesiest show ever created on earth! I absolutely love it, but they're going for the "Awwww, I'm gonna cry" - ending in EVERY episode
            Anyway, nothing can compare with Atlantis! Never has, never will (Ok, Full House might have, but since SG:A wasn't around back then, it's OK)

In case somebody hasn't noticed: I'm outing myself here, aren't I brave?
            You sure are! I've like many shows over the years, but SGA is my favourite by far.
            sigpic

Comment

I've liked many shows over the years but most of them only qualify for sadness in terms of being sci-fi or genre shows and therefore often considered geeky rather than cheesy.

Let's see now:
              Twin Peaks
              Buffy
              Angel
              X-Files
              Star trek - TNG and DS9
              Due South
              Jake 2.0
              House
              SGA

Oh yes and of course MacGyver which I suppose could be considered a bit cheesy!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                Exactly...I think some people are maybe a bit nervous to post what they feel, so that's great they can express themselves with the green. I just gave you some hun, 'cos you're doing a sterling job all over the place...and always have, others are as well. Well done thunkers/whumpers....or are we wunkers/thumpers!! Hee...it's all good!!

That's more true than you know. I know alot of people who read GW but refuse to post. Because they're shep fans. They hate the negativity and hate directed towards him and they don't want the stress of having people focus that attention on them. So Shep is well represented by a group of people who are as classy as Shep/Joe is. ::nods::

I think Joe can be proud of his fans. THere are some actors/characters who I have no doubt would be apalled. I wonder if people realize that when they bash Shep and oft times Joe in their frenzy, that Torri and David and the others are friends with him. Think they're proud when their fans bash someone or even the character of someone they know/like/work with. I'd be horrified and I heard that given something that happened a while back, Torri was rather horrified.

Comment

I've liked many shows over the years but most of them only qualify for sadness in terms of being sci-fi or genre shows and therefore often considered geeky rather than cheesy.

Let's see now:
                  Twin Peaks
                  Buffy
                  Angel
                  X-Files
                  Star trek - TNG and DS9
                  Due South
                  Jake 2.0
                  House
                  SGA

Oh yes and of course MacGyver which I suppose could be considered a bit cheesy!
                  MacGyver is not cheesy, how dare you! I love that...er, feel good, warm feeling, nice, er, middle of the road, show ... I like all the shows on your list, but as I'm older than you, so you were maybe a baby at the time, you missed Starsky and Hutch and the Professionals!
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, I've got to go back and catch up but before I do thank you guys for green! I luvs ya! I'm trying to spread enough around so I can green again but it's still 'you must spread blah blah blah' I resent GW for turning me into a rep whore LOL! I'm *trying* dang it, but I'm not promiscious enough with it *grrrr*!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      MacGyver is not cheesy, how dare you! I love that...er, feel good, warm feeling, nice, er, middle of the road, show ... I like all the shows on your list, but as I'm older than you, so you were maybe a baby at the time, you missed Starsky and Hutch and the Professionals!
                      I did watch Starsky and Hutch and the Professionals in my younger days but I was never really "into" them. I've always had a leaning towards genre... one show that was before my time but which I still love and have quite a bit of on video is The Prisoner!

Hmmm. thinking about it.. that could be quite whumpy at times!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                        Okay, I've got to go back and catch up but before I do thank you guys for green! I luvs ya! I'm trying to spread enough around so I can green again but it's still 'you must spread blah blah blah' I resent GW for turning me into a rep whore LOL! I'm *trying* dang it, but I'm not promiscious enough with it *grrrr*!
                        *hee* "Rep whore" *snork*
                        sigpic

Comment

My Computer is driving me crazy!!!!!!! The Internet keeps going down right when I'm about to post!!!

Anyway I must say that the cheesiest show ever has to be the Original Star Trek. It makes me laugh every time I watch it!!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                            Rep, er, whor.... tart? You know I won't say that other word, even though I swear like a trooper! You are so not one, anyway! You're the opposite, a rep nun? lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                              That's more true than you know. I know alot of people who read GW but refuse to post. Because they're shep fans. They hate the negativity and hate directed towards him and they don't want the stress of having people focus that attention on them. So Shep is well represented by a group of people who are as classy as Shep/Joe is. ::nods::
                              Yeah...GW can be quite a scary place and I'm glad there are tons of Shep fans out there. I never doubted it...what's not to love?!

Originally posted by merlin7
                              I'd be horrified and I heard that given something that happened a while back, Torri was rather horrified.
                              You know, I was quite impressed with Torri when she posted on GW a while back. It must be a very intimidating to post on a place where there has been negativity about your character. Good for her I say!!

Ooooh...cheesy fave shows...I've got to add the A Team...yeah I know...but I liked it!

Comment

Oh *smacks head* you're right, I'm a rep nun LOL! I need to become the other thing.

okay my lasgna is ready so I'm eating dinner so if I'm all quiet you guys are going to bed soon anyway *sniff* work all day and then miss out on chatting!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X