• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Heh. I'm having flashbacks to the Kiora adverts of my childhood..

"Ill be your dawg!"
      LOL! I kinda remember that!!

I recall at the Peg 1 con, Jason was prepared to sell Joe's mobile phone number to the highest bidder!!

If only.....!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        LOL! I kinda remember that!!

I recall at the Peg 1 con, Jason was prepared to sell Joe's mobile phone number to the highest bidder!!

If only.....!!

*gah* Jason was at Peg1 as well? *dammit*

Probably a good job I wasn't there... hubby probably would have been mildly upset if I'd remortgaged the house to buy Joe Flanigan's phone number.....
        sigpic

Comment

*gah* Jason was at Peg1 as well? *dammit*

Probably a good job I wasn't there... hubby probably would have been mildly upset if I'd remortgaged the house to buy Joe Flanigan's phone number.....
          Yeah...but it would've been worth it!!

You'd have got your money back selling it on to us thunkers!!

Comment

Just noticed and capped this and had to share!

In Condemned, after the jumper crashes.. take a close look at Sheppy in the background as Teyla checks on McKay... he is sprawled forward across the console and:

That's not just your brief hint of boxer peekage - that, my friends, is bare flesh! Woot!
            sigpic

Comment

Caty, thank you for having them do that poll. It has made me feel so much better! I just went through and spread the green and loved the fact that Sheppard is *liked*!!! Thank heavens!
              sigpic

Comment

In Condemned, after the jumper crashes.. take a close look at Sheppy in the background as Teyla checks on McKay... he is sprawled forward across the console and:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Condemned1.jpg

That's not just your brief hint of boxer peekage - that, my friends, is bare flesh! Woot!
                Flippin' heck...so it is...a lot of bare flesh! Hee..I typed flash first time!!

Good catch Ali!!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                  Caty, thank you for having them do that poll. It has made me feel so much better! I just went through and spread the green and loved the fact that Sheppard is *liked*!!! Thank heavens!
                  Yep..he really really is!

S'good!! Thanks Caty!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    Flippin' heck...so it is...a lot of bare flesh! Hee..I typed flash first time!!

Good catch Ali!!

Okay so I may have rewatched that scene obsessively just a few times since noticing this....
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL Ali, shameless you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Bare Flesh!!!!!!!

Comment

*hee* "Rep whore" *snork*
                          i never could figure out how that works
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

The rep system is silly, apparently you have to give a lot, LOL!

Anyway, I've got to go and do yet more housework. You'd think as much as I cleaned it'd *be* clean but right now my living room is home to every *bleeping* rescue heroe ever made, along with the Castle That Makes Lots of Noise, with working drawbridge (they made our tiny poodle use it *snicker*), and well, robots and stuff. Maybe even a lego.

Course if anyone wants to come wash dishes and put away dinner...?

*grin*
                            sigpic

Comment

I will IWTB for about twelve turkey sandwiches

Comment

Some people have FAR too much spare time on their hands... but on the other hand... it made it much easier for me to go back to the videotape and smack myself for missing the scenary, cough cough ahem

You know, those second season DVDs are not coming out soon enough for me as they're so much sharp than videotape.. Yes, need DVD.

Comment

Working...
                                X