X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think that puts it quite succinctly

Ali - I know you are feeling better now but just wanted to add my support and love and hugs to you! Anyone has a pop at you has to go through us first!!

!!!!!! Congratulations to Linzi on 4200 posts !!!!!!

OK, look - just because I love you Shep whumpers so much and don't want anything bad to happen to you - I self-lessly volunteer to review any and all shirtless whump scenes to make sure you can all cope with them!!

Right my lot want fish and chips for tea and then hubbie is off to the CAMRA beer festival so will be back soon!

Mx

EDIT - forgot to say thank you so much for all the green I got!!! You are all luffley!!!!!

Oh you are soooo kind to us Mx !!!!

We dont really want you to have to suffer on our behalf

Oh Mx you have a milestone coming up too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      I'm beginning to think you only in it for the food.
      Whenever I'm on a diet all I seem to think about is food, well, and Sheppard. Then again I think of Sheppy when I'm not on a diet too...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think that puts it quite succinctly

Ali - I know you are feeling better now but just wanted to add my support and love and hugs to you! Anyone has a pop at you has to go through us first!!

!!!!!! Congratulations to Linzi on 4200 posts !!!!!!

OK, look - just because I love you Shep whumpers so much and don't want anything bad to happen to you - I self-lessly volunteer to review any and all shirtless whump scenes to make sure you can all cope with them!!

Right my lot want fish and chips for tea and then hubbie is off to the CAMRA beer festival so will be back soon!

Mx

EDIT - forgot to say thank you so much for all the green I got!!! You are all luffley!!!!!
        Evening, Mx. Thanks for the congrats! I think I can speak for all Shep whumpers when I say you're our favourite McKay whumper! You're so sweet, and very inspirational!
        How long is it now until season three airs?
        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=McKayRocks!]

[QUOTE]

Oh you're such a martyr for us!
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Evening, Mx. Thanks for the congrats! I think I can speak for all Shep whumpers when I say you're our favourite McKay whumper! You're so sweet, and very inspirational!
            How long is it now until season three airs?

Isn't it just so annoying that we cant watch it this evening!!!

I wish we could get some CG pics to compensate us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Isn't it just so annoying that we cant watch it this evening!!!

I wish we could get some CG pics to compensate us!!!!
              I don't think we'd be that lucky. Besides at least we know we have something to look forward to tomorrow I can wait for the CG pics until another time.

Comment

Man it's really hot where I am!!! I had to leave for a while to go take a dip in my pool and cool my self off!!!! All I could think about while I was in there was that ther is less then 6 hours to go untill new episodes!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                  Man it's really hot where I am!!! I had to leave for a while to go take a dip in my pool and cool my self off!!!! All I could think about while I was in there was that ther is less then 6 hours to go untill new episodes!!!!!!
                  Less than six hours! Argggh! I want to be across the atlantic!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    Less than six hours! Argggh! I want to be across the atlantic!

Oh I wish we only had 6 hours to wait!!!!!

I guess it is too early for me to go to bed - I probably would if I thought I could get to sleep!!!!!

Comment

Well if you could hitch a ride on a puddle jumper I'm sure you could make it in time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Oh I wish we only had 6 hours to wait!!!!!

I guess it is too early for me to go to bed - I probably would if I thought I could get to sleep!!!!!

Like a little kid at Christmas.

I'm going to be putting up another chapter in a little while if you're interested. That'll kill five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                          Well if you could hitch a ride on a puddle jumper I'm sure you could make it in time!!!
                          http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...o/PDVD_043.jpg
                          Good idea!!!! Although I have not seen many round these parts recently

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                            Like a little kid at Christmas.

I'm going to be putting up another chapter in a little while if you're interested. That'll kill five minutes.

Josie you little star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When do the new episodes come to your area anyway,SLC?

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Josie you little star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Well I did promise!

Comment

Working...
                                X