John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan
    OMG, isn't that the truth? Was looking at the Mitchell wallpaper this morning. Gah! He looks like he's about 12! *shakes head* You know, a little bit of age and ruggedness is sexy... sometimes i wonder if they forget that. Sort of like some of the season 2 promos of Shep...airbrushed to death. Gah! Seems better this year.
    I hated the season 2 promos I don't think any of them were particularly flattering and there was way to much tampering with the colouration.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      Yeah the SG1 pics just make me laugh. Michael Shanks looks like a wax work model. And why bother when the same actors are in a TV show that is filmed and broadcast in hi-def, not to mention the fact that none of them need it. These are all very attractive people.

As for the wonky camera angles I actually corrected it when I did this and I think it looks better.
      I know... they've basically done a 'scorched earth' policy on any wrinkles. Maybe they think the desired demographic won't watch *gasp* folks over 30

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Yeah the SG1 pics just make me laugh. Michael Shanks looks like a wax work model. And why bother when the same actors are in a TV show that is filmed and broadcast in hi-def, not to mention the fact that none of them need it. These are all very attractive people.

As for the wonky camera angles I actually corrected it when I did this and I think it looks better.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/s3promo2.jpg

Oh that looks good!!

Comment

They just had to tamper with an already good thing. Shame on them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prion
            I know... they've basically done a 'scorched earth' policy on any wrinkles. Maybe they think the desired demographic won't watch *gasp* folks over 30
            *rolls eyes* Very skewed viewpoint from them then. take JF for example. He was "cute" when he was younger, but put a little age on him that adds some ruggedness to his looks and OMG!!! ((THUNK!!!)) He is WAY better looking now then he was back then. Cute then, sexy now. (if that makes any sense)

Airbrush them to death and they all look like they had bad facelifts. LOL Actually I thought some of the season 2 promos looked like oil paintings and not pics. LOL
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Comment

Comment

*rolls eyes* Very skewed viewpoint from them then. take JF for example. He was "cute" when he was younger, but put a little age on him that adds some ruggedness to his looks and OMG!!! ((THUNK!!!)) He is WAY better looking now then he was back then. Cute then, sexy now. (if that makes any sense)

Airbrush them to death and they all look like they had bad facelifts. LOL Actually I thought some of the season 2 promos looked like oil paintings and not pics. LOL
                  Agreed. He's gotten better looking as he's gotten old! Yeah, Botox, facelift, you name, the SG1 cast has had it courtesy of photoshop poisoning. But since they've already spent the bucks, they won't reshoot, but maybe next time they'll realize we as fans are perfectly happy with photos of the actors in their untouched form...

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

Oui!! (((THUNK))) Did I mention sexy?

*dies*
                    sigpic

Comment

They havent completely left the airbrushing out of the atlantis ones though, it seems to strike again in the new wallpapers theyve released. for example joes eyes look completely different on either side of his face

Comment

Comment

Yes extra sexy when whumped

Comment

*is mesmorized by half open shirt*

*stares*...............................
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21
                              They havent completely left the airbrushing out of the atlantis ones though, it seems to strike again in the new wallpapers theyve released. for example joes eyes look completely different on either side of his face
                              Hmm.. yes. Good point. *stares at pic for scientific research purposes only! *G*

At least he doens't look like he's 12... LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

*is mesmorized by half open shirt*

*stares*...............................

*Hopes for shirtless whumped Shep in Season 3*

Comment

Working...
                                X