John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel
    Now Ali- didn't someone already mention that real life has to take a back seat to whumping and thumping? I'm sure I saw some one mention that!
    Good point. And I'm nothing if not a dedicated whumper!
    sigpic

Comment

My computer crashed last night, so while I was trying to get the jolly thing up and running again, I opened the laptop and finally got around to capping some Shep whump from Defiant One!!

I also capped this particular moment, and taken out of reference to the rest of the ep, and considering the look on Shep's face and where Abrahms is looking- I had to wonder where Abrahm's other hand was?

sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
        I also capped this particular moment, and taken out of reference to the rest of the ep, and considering the look on Shep's face and where Abrahms is looking- I had to wonder where Abrahm's other hand was?

CONGRATS to all the whumpers out there, btw, for making 10,000 posts!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
          Not sure exactly how to jump into conversations *G* but I'm guessing whumping pics always welcome?

spoiler for early season 2

Spoiler:

I'd call that a near miss whump! *shocked look*

OMG thats a near tragedy hehehe
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Oh that is so unfair! I just checked out New Atlantis and they have new episode pics for SG1 but nothing yet for SGA!!! GRRR!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Well, okay, so it's good news for SG1 fans, and they do have fewer new ep pics to drool over....BUT STILL!!!! Eh, it's a monday, what can one expect?
              sigpic

Comment

Ali, your still up!!!!

holy smokes woman!

I'm off to stare at the SG-1 one pics but oohhhh, I wish it had been CG!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  Languages are such fun - we recently had our end of financial year party at work and we held it in a bar in town and there was a BBQ and they were serving Pimms and lemonade etc... and I had terrible trouble trying to explain to the team from the new French office what Pimms is! They were asking "What kind of drink is it?" and I was like.. "Err.. I don't know! It's Pimms! There is nothing else "like" Pimms, it's just Pimms!" The whole conversation was made that much more confusing by the fact that Pimms, in France, is actually what they call Jaffa Cakes!!
                  Isn't it funny when you have to explain something you take for granted? LOL
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                    EEK! YES!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Right then. Chapter 3 of A Bad Feeling is up and I am - very belatedly - going to bed! I've gotta get up in about 5 hours! Ooops!
                      sigpic

Comment

G'night Alipeeps (or is that just Ali? *G* ) Sleep well

new stuff to read...wow, I'm very behind!
                        sigpic

Comment

GAHHHH! *my hearts been whumped*

there is a change that our space channel may not show new SG1 until 2007 and that may be fall 2007! and i will only get season 3 of atlantis in september if i buy a super exspensive movie channel... *sob*

*dies*
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by chokolaj

Oh that is so unfair! I just checked out New Atlantis and they have new episode pics for SG1 but nothing yet for SGA!!! GRRR!!!
                            I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one who checks that site regularly! Hmm, if I was smart, I'd make it the start up page!

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                              That is NOT good Shep whump!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                Right then. Chapter 3 of A Bad Feeling is up and I am - very belatedly - going to bed! I've gotta get up in about 5 hours! Ooops!

hurray! love that fic

*dramatic sigh* fanfic is all i have now

stupid space channel! how can we not get a show thats filmed here!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X