• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two hours with out a post. TWO HOURS!

This just won't do.

Spoiler:

Comment

Still no one around I see. Well I'm off out now for a few hours, things invariably pick up in here when I'm not around, I'm beginning to think it's a conspiracy.

I've set up a LJ and played with it a little bit. Slightly confusing but I think I get the general gist of it.

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        Linzi, none of us did LOL, but now that we know, it makes for more appreciation of the whump that was 38 mins, hmmm?

Josie, a short drabble is fine! I'm thinking of doing a short one for the family death, too.
        I've started one for the family death challenge. It kind of snuck up on me, but I haven't had time to continue it, and it may be rubbish! Lol!
        sigpic

Comment

I have been out all afternoon and boy it has been very quiet in here indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            I have been out all afternoon and boy it has been very quiet in here indeed!
            I got in at about 8.00 this evening, and it has been really quiet today! Where is everybody?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              I got in at about 8.00 this evening, and it has been really quiet today! Where is everybody?

I guess that this real life thingy must be catching!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                I guess that this real life thingy must be catching!
                My real life consists of Shep whumping, closely followed by thunking!
                sigpic

Comment

I have to say I agree with you. No, not that you never make sense! That the challenges are fantastic. IWTB really deserves such a lot of praise for thinking the idea up. She single-handedly saved the Comm from apathy. I've really enjoyed writing for them, and I've loved reading other authors entries! That's been the best bit for me, reading such great new whump stories! Some of the whump in them has had my stomach doing flip flops! I wonder who'll post a challenge fic there next?
                  What I really appreciate with this LJ community is that I can find a lot of whump fics at the same place, without having to search through pages and pages at FF.net (that I dislike more and more each day actually... It always brings me adware and spywares! Grrrr!!!)
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

My real life consists of Shep whumping, closely followed by thunking!

Ummm I seem to recall some champagne drinking and Revels eating too!

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                      What I really appreciate with this LJ community is that I can find a lot of whump fics at the same place, without having to search through pages and pages at FF.net (that I dislike more and more each day actually... It always bring me adware and spywares! Grrrr!!!)

Oh that thing that pops up on ff.net is soooooo annoying!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Oh that thing that pops up on ff.net is soooooo annoying!!!!!!
                        Indeed!

I've stopped going to FF.net for days now. I can find a lot of fics on LJ and it's fine like that.
                        (Plus, I've still got lots and lots of fics I've printed and that I haven't had the time to read yet! )
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          What I really appreciate with this LJ community is that I can find a lot of whump fics at the same place, without having to search through pages and pages at FF.net (that I dislike more and more each day actually... It always brings me adware and spywares! Grrrr!!!)
                          I get the spyware problem too. It's damn annoying. The H/C comm is good as you know you're going to get Sheppy whump, which is my favourite genre!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Ummm I seem to recall some champagne drinking and Revels eating too!
                            Moi?
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh the post count is doing well.We only have another 88 to go!!!!

I think we will probably be on 20,000 by the time the first 10 eps are shown

Comment

Good evening!!! (well afternoon here)

I just got home from watching Pirates, and I've got a some goodies for you 'cause Linzi was swell enough to send it back while I was enjoying popcorn and fun.

Here's part 3 while I go code part 4, and then that's it for today because I've got a fic to beta and dinner to cook and you lot will be snoozing by the time I get back to writing tonight.

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/58919.html#cutid1
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X