John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    LOL, Ali, you are a regular nightowl lately!!!
    I usually am, to be honest... I rarely go to bed before 1am. Terrible really. I think if left to my own devices my body clock would naturally have me staying up till about 3-4am and getting up at 11-12..

Gonna try and do some writing today. Not done any for a couple of days and am feeling in the mood...

Edit: Thanks for the rec for ga unicorn's fic - I actually read it last night but couldn't review at ffnet was buggering about again. Off to do so now...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      Hey IWTB - did I miss you getting to 600 posts?!?!?!

!!!!!!Congratulations!!!!!!

Mx
      Oh! I missed it too. CONGRADULATIONS IWTB!!
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 600 POSTS, IWTB !!!

You have been well and truly turned to the dark side....snicker, snicker...
        sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone who said hi this morning,

Linzi, Ellenor, Glad you're liking my fic 'Devil you know' Plenty of whump to come for our Shep.

Anyways new chappie up tonight hopefully. Emotional whump for Shep anyone?

Now if only i could get my post count that high.................I think this post makes nine.

bye

Comment

Yeah, congrats IWTB!
            sigpic

Comment

LOL, I have been turned. I don't remember what my post count was when I came out of lurkerdom but I think it was in the 200's and I've been registered since 2004. Very unimpressive. *grin*

Obsessed don't worry, it' scary how easy it is to accrue posts in this thread hehehehe!
              sigpic

Comment

LOL, I have been turned. I don't remember what my post count was when I came out of lurkerdom but I think it was in the 200's and I've been registered since 2004. Very unimpressive. *grin*

Obsessed don't worry, it' scary how easy it is to accrue posts in this thread hehehehe!

Oh yes Congratulations IWTB.......1000 by 14 July

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  Oh yes Congratulations IWTB.......1000 by 14 July
                  Reckon I might hit 3000 by then?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    Reckon I might hit 3000 by then?

I think that you will too

Oh I am in a bad mood because I am owed about £1500 from a pet insurance and have been waiting for weeks and now they say they have not received the claim and the vet's say they have sent it!!! So back to the starting blocks again...another month to wait at best!

Oh another bit of news I had a letter saying they may want to film The Bill in my house They are always filming in this area ...not that I ever watch it!

Comment

That's more for you than me Ali LOL! I've only got just under 400, you'll have over 600.

And...10 days to go, wooohoooo!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

That's more for you than me Ali LOL! I've only got just under 400, you'll have over 600.

And...10 days to go, wooohoooo!!!!
                        600? In a week and a half? Eaaaassssyyy!

Bummer about the pet insurance SLC - who are you with?

I'm trying to work on an update to Shrapnel atm but it's slow going....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          600? In a week and a half? Eaaaassssyyy!

Bummer about the pet insurance SLC - who are you with?

I'm trying to work on an update to Shrapnel atm but it's slow going....

It is Direct Line but to be honest I think that my vet is at fault. I handed in the claim in about April and then chased Direct Line at the start of June and they said that they did not have any outstanding claims to pay. I went to the vet and they still had it and gave some silly excuse why they had not submitted the claim and said that they would send it. Now it has still not been received I think it is because it has still not been sent.

Comment

Insurance is always a pain. I need to get pet insurance, as my old dog is 6 now and soon it's going to be arthritis medications and so forth!

I want to start writing on something else but I don't, conflicted LOL.
                            sigpic

Comment

Insurance is always a pain. I need to get pet insurance, as my old dog is 6 now and soon it's going to be arthritis medications and so forth!

I want to start writing on something else but I don't, conflicted LOL.
                              Oh new sig!!!! Very nice!

Pet insurance although a pain the best money I have ever spent!!!!!

Yes write please !

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Oh new sig!!!! Very nice!

Pet insurance although a pain the best money I have ever spent!!!!!

Yes write please !
                                It's incredibly basic but I'm not graphics inclined.

I've got to get off here and clean...all the stuff I didn't do yesterday 'cause the bug guy comes tomorrow morning. I'm sooooo lazy lately!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X