John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Good grief, no! Elinor or SLC came up with that idea to ensure there'd be Shep whump in Sunday! Does sound an interesting idea though...
    lol, ok just checking!

Are there any good whump music videos?
    Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
      For you, Elinor:

Tayla rounded the corner and stopped abruptly, her eyes widening as she took in the scene before her. Ronon lounged back in a chair wairing nothing but a linen loincloth, his clothes and leathers in a disgarded heap beside him. Lt. Colonel Sheppard was standing in front of him wearing white and blue pinstripe boxers, pointing to a long scar running down the inside of his thigh and talking animatedly. The excited flow of words slowed as he took in the expression on Ronan's face and then stopped completely, as he followed Ronan's stare and found Tayla watching him. Both lean fighters looked at her sheepishly as she raised an eyebrow and exited the room.
      *heeee* Awesome! Fantastic little snippet.
      sigpic

Comment

Where'd everybody go?!!

Maybe some pics will draw you back:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          Where'd everybody go?!!

Maybe some pics will draw you back:
          Hi Ali!!! Just went to the gym and since I have been back the phone has just been going like crazy!!

Gosh I am so bad I have not been to the gym for a couple of weeks and boy could I tell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Hi Ali!!! Just went to the gym and since I have been back the phone has just been going like crazy!!

Gosh I am so bad I have not been to the gym for a couple of weeks and boy could I tell!!!
            There's a word for people who go to the gym...

*thinks*

Ah, yes. Sadists.

Nice little drabble you posted there, Lauriel...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

*thinks*

Ah, yes. Sadists.

Very true!!!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

*thinks*

Ah, yes. Sadists.

Thanks! A small insight into the seemy underside of my mind.. lots of barely dressed Ronan and Shep there.. er.. oohh!
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I've finished my Fever fic, that's where I was. Hooray. Now I've just got to complete my joint venture with Merlin, and write some more of Worst...then I've got another plot bunny on the boil...
                  sigpic

Comment

I've finished my Fever fic, that's where I was. Hooray. Now I've just got to complete my joint venture with Merlin, and write some more of Worst...then I've got another plot bunny on the boil...
                    Yay!! More fic from Linzi! Wooooooo!

Left you a review on ffnet for the first part of the Fever fic. When can we expect the next section? I'm dying to read it!!

Final part of my Fever fic should be posted very soon (got maybe another 100 words or so to just wrap it up) and then I have a request fic one-shot to write, possibly a Sheppy/Ronon comparing scars drabble and then I think probaby Infirmary Blues is next inline for an update.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay!! More fic from Linzi! Wooooooo!

Left you a review on ffnet for the first part of the Fever fic. When can we expect the next section? I'm dying to read it!!

Final part of my Fever fic should be posted very soon (got maybe another 100 words or so to just wrap it up) and then I have a request fic one-shot to write, possibly a Sheppy/Ronon comparing scars drabble and then I think probaby Infirmary Blues is next inline for an update.
                      I'm off out to see dad now, then pick up oiks. It's all beta'd, so I'll go through it this evening and post it. Chapter 3 is with my trusty beta now, so I'll post that as soon as she's given me the all clear.

I like the sound of your request fic Ali....hmmmmn.....
                      sigpic

Comment

I am day dreaming of CG pics we need to get tonight!!!!! My fingers are crossed and i am feeling really positive that we will get them!

Comment

I'm off out to see dad now, then pick up oiks. It's all beta'd, so I'll go through it this evening and post it. Chapter 3 is with my trusty beta now, so I'll post that as soon as she's given me the all clear.

I like the sound of your request fic Ali....hmmmmn.....

Oh I cant wait to read chapter two!!! Something to look forward to

Comment

Aye, I read your fic Linzi...can't wait for the second chapter...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Final chappy of my fever fic is finished. Shall I post it now? Or wait till later?
                              sigpic

Comment

Final chappy of my fever fic is finished. Shall I post it now? Or wait till later?
                                NOW!!!!![

Comment

Working...
                                X