John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon Whumpers!

That Vegas wasn't really OUR Shep, and I believe, IIRC, that someone asked Joe at a Con if that Shep was dead and I believe he answered he was. I love how we can whump different reality Sheps too.

OH MY......Stealth Dragon has a new fic at ff.net? I'm having issues with ff.net at the moment, and strangely enough, with Twitter as well. Neither wants to load! And I have a lot of problems printing off ff.net also.......I have to get a really small print to get it to fit on a page now. The library computers had an overhaul last week which led to problems of course.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Afternoon Whumpers!

That Vegas wasn't really OUR Shep, and I believe, IIRC, that someone asked Joe at a Con if that Shep was dead and I believe he answered he was. I love how we can whump different reality Sheps too.

OH MY......Stealth Dragon has a new fic at ff.net? I'm having issues with ff.net at the moment, and strangely enough, with Twitter as well. Neither wants to load! And I have a lot of problems printing off ff.net also.......I have to get a really small print to get it to fit on a page now. The library computers had an overhaul last week which led to problems of course.

IHS
      I never thought about printing off the fic, guess I thought there was copy right or something. That could change the whole look of my bookcases!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        I never thought about printing off the fic, guess I thought there was copy right or something. That could change the whole lok of my bookcases!
        I put them on my Kindle. I think I have over 500 now.
        John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
          For what you are talking about?What challenge.
          taris put up a link a copule of days ago, showing art and fic she has don't for past challanges. It is at least 4 pages back.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
            I put them on my Kindle. I think I have over 500 now.
            Is that an e-book type thing?
            sigpic

Comment

I originally printed a fic because it took me so long to find it again once I went looking for it. It wasn't the Stargate fandom and I'm glad I did print it because the author has since removed it from the Net. I thought I was going insane because I know I had read it and liked it but couldn't for the life of me recall where I had seen it.

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

Is that an e-book type thing?
                Yes.
                John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

I originally printed a fic because it took me so long to find it again once I went looking for it. It wasn't the Stargate fandom and I'm glad I did print it because the author has since removed it from the Net. I thought I was going insane because I know I had read it and liked it but couldn't for the life of me recall where I had seen it.

IHS
                  I hate when that happens. I used to print them - mounds of paper everywhere. That's how I justified getting the Kindle.

sigpic

Comment

IHS
                    I never thought of that. Bummer another thing to worry about!

Yes.
                    Are they good? I don't know anyone, besides yourself of-course, who has one. Is is easy to download the fic onto it?
                    sigpic

Comment

I never thought of that. Bummer another thing to worry about!

Are they good? I don't know anyone, besides yourself of-course, who has one. Is is easy to download the fic onto it?
                      I copy them into a word document, email them to Amazon to convert to Kindle files, then they are ready to download wirelessly. So yeah, it's pretty easy - unless the writer posted a zillion chapters and you have to copy and paste each one.

Mines over a year old now. Pretty basic. Not like the new ones that you can watch movies and stuff on. I don't watch tv and movies at home so I don't need to upgrade my e-book yet.

sigpic

Comment

I copy them into a word document, email them to Amazon to convert to Kindle files, then they are ready to download wirelessly. So yeah, it's pretty easy - unless the writer posted a zillion chapters and you have to copy and paste each one.

Mines over a year old now. Pretty basic. Not like the new ones that you can watch movies and stuff on. I don't watch tv and movies at home so I don't need to upgrade my e-book yet.
                        So, "Some corner of a foreign field " would be a pain then. I'm still not halfway through that one.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love your motivational posters taris
                          BTOY, ?boy toy?
                          sigpic

Comment

Will you be nice to Post the link again Taris?!
                            sigpic

Comment

I would copy and paste it for you, but can't quite work out how, sorry. I went looking for it and can't find it either
                              sigpic

Comment

I love your motivational posters taris
                                BTOY, ?boy toy?
                                BTOY = black t-shirt of yum. It's my favorite. I think I can do some thunking on that theme tonight to illustrate.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X