Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angstydaydreams View Post
    *giggle*

You really do a wonderful job with the challenges Libero! I really couldn't imagine writing in a second language. I have so much admiration for you! But I really would love to see what you came up with for these conversations, so if you have a little spare time......

I feel so bad--I've been so crazed lately between work and moving that I haven't participated in the challenges at all. I really can't wait until I'm settled in the new place and life can go back to some semblance of normality!
    Angsty I love your men in Flak sig...The three of them together guhhhh
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Afternoon Whumpers!

Good Discussion Question! I'd have to agree with what ANGSTY said. Those fan fics would be interesting if you could find the linkees.

As far as I can tell, we still have SGA in syndication in this market. That's the good news. Bad news.....the episode slated for tonight. *headdesk*

Not much else going on here. We're trying to get ready in case hubby does indeed get laid off in 2 weeks. At least it stopped raining and it's really pretty today, but a little hot.

IHS
      Good luck with Hubby's job! Still no news on my Hubby getting the job. I know we will hear something one way or another since it is our Friend's team he would be working on. She will let us know. So I guess at least we haven't heard that someone else got the job. *sigh* I hate waiting.

Celtic Fling was great today. No pics because it was grey and cloudy. It is supposed to be sunny tomorrow and we are meeting friends, so probably pics will happen then.

As for Celtic Fling tomorrow, we will probably be home late. Lorr, IF you watch the ep of the week and come up with questions, would you want to just post them and not send them to me? I don't mind if you do send them, but they won't get posted until late Monday night then. I won't be able to watch the ep. Probably going to head to bed soon since we have to be up early to meet our Friends before the Fairegrounds open.
      sigpic

Comment

Fingers crossed for your hubbies, IHS & Pocus!

I'll try to remember to post the questions myself, Pocus. I am not looking forward to Indentity. I've never watched it, so it's time, but I know it's too Keller heavy for me. What a waste of the last few episodes!

Have fun at the fair!

Regarding the question of the week...I really just cannot imagine John discussing it with anyone beyond a "I'm fine. Forget it!"

Comment

Have to say I agree with Lorr, and not just because it's an easy answer to type...

Hope you don't mind my take on your Men In Flak sig angsty...

Haven't put it in my rotation yet in case you do...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Have to say I agree with Lorr, and not just because it's an easy answer to type...

[/IMG]

This is a nice collection, maneth
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it is. Also found a cool pic of Lorne in flak, but not in the woods.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it is. Also found a cool pic of Lorne in flak, but not in the woods.
                cool, is it in his thread? *runs off to Lorne*

sigpic

Comment

Morning Whumpers!

Well, I survived the SGA syndication ep du jour. This week's offering was "Trio". *yawn* At least we got Lollipop!!!Shep for one scene at the beginning. I have to say though....that scene with McKay attempting to be part of the conversation with Sam and Keller was funny. "Steve Carell.......but Jon Stewart beats them both." Once again, hubby wanted to know why they broke Rodney and Katie Brown up.
                  Spoiler:
                  was I really surprised this was written by Gero? I don't know which was more obvious...the McKay love, the Keller love, or the Sam love. And I'll give Sam a pass here.

Well, thanks for the wishes for hubby's job. It's not like we don't expect this every year, but still, it's annoying. Some years they offer the seasonal people work at lesser wages so they can keep their health benefits intact. Not this year....they don't have much available.

Enjoy your Sunday!

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    Angsty I love your men in Flak sig...The three of them together guhhhh
                    Thanks Lady! I must admit it's one of my favorites

Nah, it's very pretty Mane Go for it!!

Pocus and IHS--I'm hoping the best for your hubbies on the job front!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Angsty! I will

sigpic

Comment

There was a challenge... well, sort of... on The Daily Flan (LJ) I responded. My muse has been very challenge happy lately.... LOL

sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                          There was a challenge... well, sort of... on The Daily Flan (LJ) I responded. My muse has been very challenge happy lately.... LOL
                          That's lovely SGAFan!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Love your drabble wallie SGAFan!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                              Wonderful, SGAFan
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks you guys!
                                sigpic
                                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X