No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, maybe I've been hanging around the DJ/MS thunk too long, but other than the whump factor, I just LOVE the teeth in this shot!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      ooooohhhh....... *SOOOOOOO ditto*

joe is definately one of the best whump actors around... so we need to SEE more of it

i wish some of the whump fics i've read could be on the show.... would LOVE to see those acted out....
      Me too! Can you imagine how good some of the ficcies would be on screen?, I can think of soooo many that are as good a story as we've seen already, and I think I'd probably be in whump heaven!
      Actually that'd make a good poll.
      Which Fan Fiction story would you like to see as a t.v. ep on SGA?
      I love all the Defiant One ficcies such as Aftermath, but they couldn't really do that, so I'm gonna go with any one of Merlin 7's or MN Talbert's or one of their joint ventures.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        I'm gonna go with any one of Merlin 7's or MN Talbert's or one of their joint ventures.
        Yep, I agree, they're fab writers. I like some of Koshka's (not sure I spelt that right) to.

It would be great if they were made into episodes, but, I'm expecting big things from 'Conversion'...or else!!

Comment

Hey whumpers! *waving*

I tend to lurk and enjoy the pictures, but saw the mention and thank you for that (you made my week look all the much brighter because of it), but wanted to mention, I went and changed my pen name a short bit ago, so a search on fanfiction on MN Talbert won't bring me up anymore (sorry, go ahead and cyber smack me). It's Kodiak Bear Country. Using my name was just until I could find something original I liked, and well *looking away sheepishly* it kind of took longer than I thought!

Anyway, the joint fics are still up with our pen name Merlin_7 M.N. Talbert. I've got some of our first stuff to put up that I haven't gotten to yet, so if you didn't get them on the SGAHC list, they'll be making an appearance soon.

And, I found MIA because of this list, so that was a lot of fun reading the other day! I'd read the first chapter when it came out, but then lost the story and didn't realize it was still out there! Love the fic mentions in this thread.

I'm also crossing fingers for Instinct/Conversion, looks like a great episode! Cheers! (and thanks for the awesome pic's)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
            And, I found MIA because of this list, so that was a lot of fun reading the other day! I'd read the first chapter when it came out, but then lost the story and didn't realize it was still out there! Love the fic mentions in this thread.

Thanks a lot!!

And to keep all the Shep whumpers happy here's some more of MIA .

Comment

Jumping in to say THANKS as well.

And to say that I adore MIA. It breaks me and makes me wish I could hug WOOBIE Shep. :niffle::

Comment

*squeals*

I needed that! (long rough day here)

*scurrying away to read*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
                  Thanks a lot!!

And to keep all the Shep whumpers happy here's some more of MIA .
                  Thanks Beloky! I am really enjoying this fic!
                  Looking forward to the next chapter.
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves to Merlin* hehehehe, we're doing the same thing at the same time for once!

Do you know it's almost tomorrow? And that means *Trinity*!!!!!

(a very impatient person here)
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're all enjoying this. But let me tell you, now that I'm so close to the ending, the bunnies are having a nervous break down. I just hope I can calm them down.

Comment

End?!?!?!? :hyperventilates:

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                          End?!?!?!? :hyperventilates:
                          Relax! There are at least 2 more chapters, 3 tops.

Comment

:stops: Oh okay! ^ ^

Comment

Originally posted by Beloky
                              Relax! There are at least 2 more chapters, 3 tops.
                              Which means then I get to read since I HATE WIPs!!
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I just read the new chapters of MIA and EH... Beloky, Beanie, excellent as always!!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X