• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh. Lookit. 3,500 posts.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 3,500 POSTS, ALI!!!!!

Delightful picciespam!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I've got to head off now,and I've only just come online!
        Did I mention that Monday is my favourite day of the week? I'll be such a happy bunny tomorrow!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Ali on 3500 posts

4000 by Sateda/Saturday????

Great picspam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            Linzi it the bits I've seen it's mentioned a couple of times.

I'm going to get into bed now I think.

Ali, don't worry about betaing my fic just yet I want to make a little headway on the next chapter before I post anyway but I would appreciate a little feedback if you get time to read it, I can understand if you're not in the mood. I just want you to know that you don't have to sit and battle my punctuation just yet.

Honey - first impressions after quick read-through : Awesome!

Will send you proper feedback in email when I send the beta'd chappy back...
            sigpic

Comment

WHOO HOOALI
              HITS
              3500!

CONGRATS!

sigpic

Comment

Think I'm gonna sign off now. Feel kinda tired and generally meh. Think I'll have a sandwich and read through some CVs and then hit the sack.

I might not be on a huge amount this week as I could be quite busy at work with the projects I've got on... and the week after... eep. Might be on even less as I'm wokring in the French office all week (hoping to take the laptop and be able to use internet connection in my hotel, otherwise.. I'll have no GW at all in the evenings!) AND I won't be able to see Progeny until I get back to the UK on the Sunday!! *gasp*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  Think I'm gonna sign off now. Feel kinda tired and generally meh. Think I'll have a sandwich and read through some CVs and then hit the sack.

I might not be on a huge amount this week as I could be quite busy at work with the projects I've got on... and the week after... eep. Might be on even less as I'm wokring in the French office all week (hoping to take the laptop and be able to use internet connection in my hotel, otherwise.. I'll have no GW at all in the evenings!) AND I won't be able to see Progeny until I get back to the UK on the Sunday!! *gasp*

what are we going to do without you here so much!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    what are we going to do without you here so much!!!!
                    What am I gonna do?

Actually, I am a little concerned about what the heck I am going to do in the evenings for a whole week in France - on my own. I guess maybe the guys at the French office will take me out to eat once or twice or something but I can't expect them to keep me company every night can I? So I'll be spending my evenings alone in my hotel room watching crap French TV! At least if I take the laptop I can maybe watch some DVDs (ooh guilt-free SGA marathons! ) and get some fic writing done. I'll be lost without internet though... the hotel does have internet in the rooms... just not sure if you have to pay for it or not!!
                    sigpic

Comment

since i just got here

congratulations Ali on 3500 posts
                      and
                      Josie on 1300 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        What am I gonna do?

Actually, I am a little concerned about what the heck I am going to do in the evenings for a whole week in France - on my own. I guess maybe the guys at the French office will take me out to eat once or twice or something but I can't expect them to keep me company every night can I? So I'll be spending my evenings alone in my hotel room watching crap French TV! At least if I take the laptop I can maybe watch some DVDs (ooh guilt-free SGA marathons! ) and get some fic writing done. I'll be lost without internet though... the hotel does have internet in the rooms... just not sure if you have to pay for it or not!!

Well maybe even if you do have to pay it will be a minimal fee!!! Yes otherwise SGA marathons it is...or maybe write some fic

Comment

Okay I am off myself for the night!

Catch you all later!!!

Comment

OOHHH.. I vote for fic!!!
                            *Sniff Sniff* I'll miss you Ali!!
                            sigpic

Comment

so quiet...everybody gone to sleep?

Comment

Sorry Ana, going out to dinner now. I may be back later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X