Clear All

hmmmm

Only 38M. *G*

my 400th post spoiler for size

Spoiler:

sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Here's one without the vest but I'm not sure if it's what your looking for...

Comment

CONGRATS SGA ON 400!!!!!!

Comment

WAY TO GO
          SGAFAN!!

400 POSTS!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1

Here's one without the vest but I'm not sure if it's what your looking for...
            Thanks! I snurched it!
            sigpic

Comment

thanks you guys

Great pic *snags*
              sigpic

Comment

So on a slightly different topic, how many other threads do you actively participate on? I can think of about three or four. I've looked at several other threads and I found that I have NO opinion one way or the other on any of them.

Anyway, by this time tomorrow, Irresistable will have finished. Wonder how much they'll play up:

Spoiler:
                Sheppy's cold

in this episode. It better not be lame!!
                sigpic

Comment

I browse other threads and lurk, but only actively post here, in the JF thunk thread and the Shep appreciation one

Spoiler:

and yes about the cold! but from what I've read it supposed to be funny. *G*
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I'm going to go. Midnights my limit! Talk to you guys tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                      Well I'm going to go. Midnights my limit! Talk to you guys tomorrow.
                      Night Night Jg! Sweet Sheppy whump dreams! Talk to ya tomorrow!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                        I browse other threads and lurk, but only actively post here, in the JF thunk thread and the Shep appreciation one

Spoiler:

and yes about the cold! but from what I've read it supposed to be funny. *G*
                        I think I've posted only two or three times in in the thunk thread. I dunno, if its just way too much going on for me to keep up or something else. I just don't go there.

I hope you're right about Irresistable. There needs to be some type of Shep whump.
                        sigpic

Comment

WOOHOO SGAFan! 400!

Glad you made it!

I only have a few minutes before I have to go to work, but I must apologise for earlier. It appears LSC was not, in fact, kidnapped. I'll let him apologise in person for the disruption.

Umm.. hello *cringe* whumpers. Sorry for the trouble. You see, Lorne and I got together and planned the whole thing. I was just going to sneak out for some drinks. No whump for the afternoon, see?

Anyway, Lauriel caught me dressed up and trying to sneak out the 'gate. I tried to talk my way out of it.. It didn't work.

I am told I cannot have a whump-free afternoon. And then she whumped me.

Ouch. But she promised to look after me when she got back from work *grin*
                          So I guess I can keep myself busy til she gets back.

sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                            WOOHOO SGAFan! 400!

Glad you made it!

I only have a few minutes before I have to go to work, but I must apologise for earlier. It appears LSC was not, in fact, kidnapped. I'll let him apologise in person for the disruption.

Umm.. hello *cringe* whumpers. Sorry for the trouble. You see, Lorne and I got together and planned the whole thing. I was just going to sneak out for some drinks. No whump for the afternoon, see?

Anyway, Lauriel caught me dressed up and trying to sneak out the 'gate. I tried to talk my way out of it.. It didn't work.

I am told I cannot have a whump-free afternoon. And then she whumped me.

Ouch. But she promised to look after me when she got back from work *grin*
                            So I guess I can keep myself busy til she gets back.

Damn those clones!! Glad you got him.

BTw, can I snatch a few of these pixs. Yummy whump.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                              Damn those clones!! Glad you got him.

BTw, can I snatch a few of these pixs. Yummy whump.
                              Go for it! I gotta go. Have fun whumpers!!
                              sigpic
                              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Thanks!!

question? When do I get a Shep clone? *G*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X