John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strey View Post
    You're writing a tag? Okay, maybe I will, too. Whyever not? Just a drabble that can be posted right here, right?
    Well, I wasn't planning it to be too long, but I tend to get carried away! If it's short enough, I'll post it behind spoilers here...if not, I'll put it on my LJ with a link here.

I was just thinking in my macabre way that I wish they'd run with the whole Wraith limbs 'acting independantly for a while when severed'. That would have made for a really creepy enemy...poor Sheppy being hunted down in the dark woods by a rampant lower leg, or a soggy disembodied ear!
    sigpic
    My Fan Fiction Page
    My LJ Fics

Comment

Originally posted by shepsgirl72 View Post
      Well, I wasn't planning it to be too long, but I tend to get carried away! If it's short enough, I'll post it behind spoilers here...if not, I'll put it on my LJ with a link here.

I was just thinking in my macabre way that I wish they'd run with the whole Wraith limbs 'acting independantly for a while when severed'. That would have made for a really creepy enemy...poor Sheppy being hunted down in the dark woods by a rampant lower leg, or a soggy disembodied ear!
      A floating eyeball, its nerve and sinews mimicking a jellyfish in the ether... a hippity-hoppety Wraith butt cheek... a sniffy nostril, detecting when you last showered... a scratchy big toe... a - *gathp!* - I'd. Better. Stop. Now.
      Last edited by Strey; 25 July 2009, 12:46 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        I miss the flippant Shep in these early eps. You know... the remarks that get him slammed on tables.
        Maybe they decided to let his character mature a little - he's older and wiser and the burden of command, etc.? There are still a few moments here and there...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shepsgirl72 View Post

A limb with a feed slit could probably still do some damage ala Ford's overdose!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
            A floating eyeball, its nerve and sinews mimicking a jellyfish in the ether... a hippety-hoppety Wraith butt cheek... a sniffy nostril, detecting when you last showered...
            When 'I' last showered? This morning...honest! And those Wraith have so many nostrils!

Chased by a butt cheek; it wouldn't have to hunt me for long, I'd probably just die laughing.

Ahhh. It's all over now, and poor Sheppy's all pensive about not saving Sumner. Somebody hug him *Me! Me!*

Well, I'm off to bed now I've watched that because I've been up since 5am with a not-very-sleepy three year old! If it's not one of them, it's the other!
            sigpic
            My Fan Fiction Page
            My LJ Fics

Comment

Originally posted by shepsgirl72;10433787[B
              ]When 'I' last showered? This morning...honest! And those Wraith have so many nostrils![/B]
              Chased by a butt cheek; it wouldn't have to hunt me for long, I'd probably just die laughing.

Ahhh. It's all over now, and poor Sheppy's all pensive about not saving Sumner. Somebody hug him *Me! Me!*

Well, I'm off to bed now I've watched that because I've been up since 5am with a not-very-sleepy three year old! If it's not one of them, it's the other!
              When 'one' last showered, if 'one' wants to be pedantic.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                Maybe they decided to let his character mature a little - he's older and wiser and the burden of command, etc.? There are still a few moments here and there...
                Please remind me of those moments in S5. I can't think of a single one. Not kidding! *sniff* I just wonder if this is how JF wanted to play it, or how TPTB wanted our boy to become... the jock who got his comeuppance, the rise of the nerds and geeks, etc. S5 was a smackdown.
                sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly over Shep being chased by a Wraith butt cheek* Thanks for that lovely image Strey...course that does give the writer in me a lot of plot bunnies. *scratches chin thoughtfully then grabs whump notebook* hehehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    *snickers loudly over Shep being chased by a Wraith butt cheek* Thanks for that lovely image Strey...course that does give the writer in me a lot of plot bunnies. *scratches chin thoughtfully then grabs whump notebook* hehehe }:O
                    I was being quite silly, of course. He could also be chased by a disembodied tat... cweepy! - or some nasty, tangly hair... all knotted around his wrists and ankles, ensaring him... or butterfly-kissed on the hour every hour by some Wraith eyelashes a la Chinese water torture...
                    *drip, drip*
                    I mean -
                    *tickle, tickle*

Sheesh, I need to get a life...
                    sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMFAO!! That's hysterical Strey!! *snickers helplessly* I like how you think. More hilarity please!! hehehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        ROTFLMFAO!! That's hysterical Strey!! *snickers helplessly* I like how you think. More hilarity please!! hehehe }:O
                        Oh, bugger. *rummages through braincell* Er, um - guts! Yeah, guts! We could do all sorts of insidious things with Wraith guts! Have no idea what, but - it sounds about right... I hear dried Wraith guts make lovely whips, and if you stuff Wraith teeth on the ends, they're particularly vicious and cutting...

Psst! *sotto voce* Is that about what you were after? Eh? Eh?

So, yeah, Wraith teeth. Full complement thereof. Nasty. Like sharks. Slashing our poor boy. Ripping his flesh. Of course, he's quite shirtless. Like, duh! OMG, his back has been shredded mercilessly... oh, noes!

Uh, should I go back to the disembodied tat, mayhaps?
                        *inset innocent expression here*
                        Last edited by Strey; 25 July 2009, 02:18 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Strey you are on a roll today!! Keep up the fun! I wish I could be in here more, but my head says "no" to looking at a computer screen for more than a few minutes.

No one has pm'ed any questions to discuss. You guys might be stuck with what comes out of my feeble brain.

Keep up the fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

Great pic story, SAF! LOL

Strey, you are just too much!

Strey you are on a roll today!! Keep up the fun! I wish I could be in here more, but my head says "no" to looking at a computer screen for more than a few minutes.

No one has pm'ed any questions to discuss. You guys might be stuck with what comes out of my feeble brain.

Keep up the fun!
                            Feel better, hun. I'll be watching in a little while and will PM you afterward.

Comment

Keep up the fun!
                              I am struggling to behave a bit as on most days, but the rewatch really isn't helping... I am normally somewhat more - restrained... Ooh, restrained! Sheppy, not me! Restrained Shep, struggling heroicly against his bonds, of course... Guh... Sheppy in restraints...
                              *belly-flops into gutter/happy place*
                              sigpic

Comment

Yea!!! Hubby and son are leaving to go do some repair work at the observatory and I got my S1 DVD in hand ready to load up!!! Did I mention how much I loved S1??? This is so gonna be fun!!!

SQUEE!!

Huh, where did that come from????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X