John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    RLometer? LOL! That's cute. Yes RL has done a great job emotionally draining me. Nothing has happened to me, but it seems like so many people I am close to are going through so much stuff that it isn't funny. And the worst part was that it all seemed to hit today. **sigh**

I had a good vent about it on LJ and just want to put it behind me now.

Still not quite ready to whump anyone yet. But I will watch while someone else gives Shep a good whumpin'
    Well, RL has been such a total effing b-word to me lately, that my RL whump radar is 'out there' and fully functioning and hideously sensitive. Right now, I'm well pissy with the universe, and guess who gets to bear the brunt of my ire? Nooo, not Kolya. Try again

G'night!

*dozez off thinking of well wicked Shep whump with whipz and lotz of drippy blood... *
    Last edited by Strey; 10 July 2009, 06:30 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry for your whump. Shep is the only one who should be whumped. He has the strong character that can deal with it and carry on.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
        Sounds like a boatload of fun! I hope you have a great time!
        Kenny Chesney *diez at the thought of his voice* Hope you had fun.
        I am having a good time at work tonight!

He does have a nice voice, too bad the sound system sucks tonight
        He is singing Have Another Beer in Mexico right now

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
          I am having a good time at work tonight!

He does have a nice voice, too bad the sound system sucks tonight
          He is singing Have Another Beer in Mexico right now
          Sounds like youare having a blast!! Have fun tomorrow night too!
          sigpic

Comment

Heat whump this weekend - it's supposed to be 116 or 117! This is when I do not enjoy getting my electric bill!
            sigpic

Comment

Ouch! Too hot. It's supposed to be 65-70 here. Not too bad at all.

Anyway, I have a brownie calling my name. I think I must go eat it. Goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                Heat whump this weekend - it's supposed to be 116 or 117! This is when I do not enjoy getting my electric bill!
                yeouch! Thats hot!

Funny because I hate my electric bill in the winter. LOL

AC in the summer, but not that much, so bill is really low, but lots of heat in the winter.
                sigpic
                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                  Sorry but that cracked me up!
                  Well, I guess MIL´s are supposed to be like that... though there are some exceptions. Mine for example is GREAT. Wouldn´t trade her in for anything!
                  Spoiler:
                  because I don´t have one
                  I was like.. *blank face: did she not tell me something?

hey you *hugs*

Been around lurking but mostly.. ok, to be quite honest...
                  Spoiler:
                  I´ve been off watching several seasons of NCIS lately
                  I know.. shame on me
                  I think I should be apologising for this

RLometer? LOL! That's cute. Yes RL has done a great job emotionally draining me. Nothing has happened to me, but it seems like so many people I am close to are going through so much stuff that it isn't funny. And the worst part was that it all seemed to hit today. **sigh**

I had a good vent about it on LJ and just want to put it behind me now.

Still not quite ready to whump anyone yet. But I will watch while someone else gives Shep a good whumpin'
                  *big hugs for Pocus* My parents are experiencing this right now. All around them people are dealing with crap and come to them for support and everything. I can see it's so draining on them
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                    Hey Lorr,

I watched the extended version of Vegas last night, it was good! I noticed right away the extended part. I watched the extend version of EatG and didn't notice the extended part
                    I watched them both today as well, finally got my box set
                    Vegas
                    Spoiler:
                    gotta say, I thought Rodney was less of an ahole in the extended version than I remembered from the aired ep. Looks like any Sheppard lines were cut
                    Not much text in the added car scene, but WOW! Hot *shallow chick here*

Well, guess one can claim an obsession with the ep if any second of extra line it goes "Hey, that´s new!!" Even if only some more words, LOL.

EatG
                    Spoiler:
                    Gotta say, didn´t really notice much change here either, but I did like the part where Sheppard just goes along with the IOA order and everyone is "huh?"

Some longer dialogue at some points but don´t think there was an entire scene added like it was in VEGAS.

Or maybe I´ll have to rewatch.

Loved Joe´s special, and what he said about his coworkers, that was sweet

Feel better soon, Pocus and Strey.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                    I was like.. *blank face: did she not tell me something?

I think I should be apologising for this
                    Don´t.Even.Dare!
                    Just saw your NCIS sig btw, I love it!!

*big hugs for Pocus* My parents are experiencing this right now. All around them people are dealing with crap and come to them for support and everything. I can see it's so draining on them

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Oh drippy blood!!! Thanks SAF!! Just love the look he gives right after that.
                      sigpic

Comment

I watched them both today as well, finally got my box set
                        Vegas
                        Spoiler:
                        gotta say, I thought Rodney was less of an ahole in the extended version than I remembered from the aired ep. Looks like any Sheppard lines were cut
                        Not much text in the added car scene, but WOW! Hot *shallow chick here*

Well, guess one can claim an obsession with the ep if any second of extra line it goes "Hey, that´s new!!" Even if only some more words, LOL.

EatG
                        Spoiler:
                        Gotta say, didn´t really notice much change here either, but I did like the part where Sheppard just goes along with the IOA order and everyone is "huh?"

Some longer dialogue at some points but don´t think there was an entire scene added like it was in VEGAS.

Or maybe I´ll have to rewatch.
                        This is hilarous!!! Cazz, Fi and me had the exact opposite!!! How funny

Vegas
                        Spoiler:
                        We didn't see anything that was worth putting 'extended edition' on the disc. It was a minute, if that, and we had really expected to get some meaty stuff, except we got some dialogue between Woolsey and McKay, if I remember correctly, and a few added shots from Shep in the car (not complaining obviously ) It was just way less than I expected it to be

EatG
                        Spoiler:
                        We really thought the scenes here added to the story, as it made stuff clearer. Although, in all honesty I can't exactly remember which scenes there were, but there was at least one that we immediately said: Wow, they should have put that one in!!! As the ep was pretty rushed we thought that one could have been exchanged for another one with Woolsey and Keller, where they are talking about Keller getting into a warzone soon, as we already got that from Carson's reaction. I think that scene that added something was also with Keller.. but I can't remember exactly which one it was..

Loved Joe´s special, and what he said about his coworkers, that was sweet

Don´t.Even.Dare!
                        Just saw your NCIS sig btw, I love it!!
                        Thank you

I'm off now. I can't type for some reason *looks at hand suspiciously*
                        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                        Save Our Seeker!
                        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Oh drippy blood!!! Thanks SAF!! Just love the look he gives right after that.
                          This one ?

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                          This is hilarous!!! Cazz, Fi and me had the exact opposite!!! How funny

Vegas
                          Spoiler:
                          We didn't see anything that was worth putting 'extended edition' on the disc. It was a minute, if that, and we had really expected to get some meaty stuff, except we got some dialogue between Woolsey and McKay, if I remember correctly, and a few added shots from Shep in the car (not complaining obviously ) It was just way less than I expected it to be
                          But a minute, on film, is quite much
                          Spoiler:

Well, to me : new:

Keller/Sheppard - he should consult someone else if he doesn´t like her.

the part in the car, not much but hot!

Rodney telling about Sheppard´s lack of success as a cop, barely solving a case and even then, it rarely sticks because of the means how the evidence was located or something like that, as well as having no partner because nobody can stand to work with him *hugs Detective Sheppy*

One big scene without Sheppard.

But there were several extended with Shep´s lines.

Yes, I did watch the orignal quite a bunch of times and noticed every new second

Can´t say for EatG to be honest. I can´t tell what´s new there...
                          Well, except for some lines of Todd

Oh well, now that I got the DVD, I´ll make sure to rewatch it sometime

Thank you

I'm off now. I can't type for some reason *looks at hand suspiciously*
                          ok, bye
                          You might want to go easy on the red wine!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

But a minute, on film, is quite much
                            Spoiler:

Well, to me : new:
                            Rodney telling about Sheppard´s lack of success as a cop, barely solving a case and even then, it rarely sticks because of the means how the evidence was located or something like that, as well as having no partner because nobody can stand to work with him *hugs Detective Sheppy*
                            Extended Vegas
                            Spoiler:
                            Pretty sure that bit wasn't new

As for EatG
                            Spoiler:
                            There was a new scene with Keller and Sheppard near the beginning. If you remember Keller wasn't in the aired ep until half way through, so I'm certain that scene is new.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Yup that is the pic. I just love the look he gives her. It is like "Lady, don't bother me. I've had worse done."
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning all!

SAF I love that picture from 'Travelers.' Still cracks me up remembering JF talking about it - that he knew Jill Wagner and was the one pushing for Larrin to smack him around!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X