John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
    Well hello SGA!!!! Hows the clone? Do they allow clones at work?
    I snuck him in. He hides under my desk

*pets clone on the head*

And hello to you too!
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Not really Linzi! If spazing out like I've been hit with a tazer counts as dancing, then yes, I can dance

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        If anyone watches SG1 tonight, could they report on any appearances by our boy? That'd be great! I expect it's just a cameo, but woohoo!
        I'll do my best Linzi. God knows I'm here until midnight now adays. What have you people done to me????
        sigpic

Comment

Hey all!! Wow! You guys sure know how to make a girl feel behind on her posts! But it's a good thing, don't worry! I've missed the whump thread while I've been away! I can't believe still no promo or episode pics for atlantis! Oh well they should come soon

I think the video you guys are referring to is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp-DG...s%20season%203

I'm actually trying to start my own fic, but I don't know when it will be up! of course, it will include our favorite shep whumping too! Well, I'm off.. it's good to be back here! even if only lurking!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
            I snuck him in. He hides under my desk

*pets clone on the head*

And hello to you too!
            how do you get your clone to sit still so well? Mine is like a little kid..Always moving and always up to something. ...
            sigpic

Comment

OMG was that the vid? If it was thank you so much!!!

Comment

If anyone watches SG1 tonight, could they report on any appearances by our boy? That'd be great! I expect it's just a cameo, but woohoo!
                Spoiler:

well this looks promising....

sigpic

Comment

I'm back, I've got a little writing done and I have finally seen all of Misbegotten, I'm only a week behind.

We know he'd in at least two scenes. Personally the fan girl in me let out the loudest squee at the images of...
                  Spoiler:
                  ...Weir at the head of the conference table with Mitchell, Rodney and Jackson down one side and Sam, Shep and Vala down the other. So you think Shep and Rodney fought over who got to sit inbetween the girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                    how do you get your clone to sit still so well? Mine is like a little kid..Always moving and always up to something. ...
                    LOL!! Well, I didn't say he was behaving.. hehehehe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SilverLily
                      Hey all!! Wow! You guys sure know how to make a girl feel behind on her posts! But it's a good thing, don't worry! I've missed the whump thread while I've been away! I can't believe still no promo or episode pics for atlantis! Oh well they should come soon

I'm actually trying to start my own fic, but I don't know when it will be up! of course, it will include our favorite shep whumping too! Well, I'm off.. it's good to be back here! even if only lurking!
                      Squee!!!!!
                      Thank you very much!!

Good luck on the fanfic! Always looking forward to a new story.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                        I'm back, I've got a little writing done and I have finally seen all of Misbegotten, I'm only a week behind.

We know he'd in at least two scenes. Personally the fan girl in me let out the loudest squee at the images of...
                        Spoiler:
                        ...Weir at the head of the conference table with Mitchell, Rodney and Jackson down one side and Sam, Shep and Vala down the other. So you think Shep and Rodney fought over who got to sit inbetween the girls?

Spoiler:

OMG! Do you have that picture?! I don't!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Yep, and I bet the anti-kirkers will find something to say about that seating arrangement too. Sheesch.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                            Spoiler:
                            Yep, and I bet the anti-kirkers will find something to say about that seating arrangement too. Sheesch.
                            Of course they will! Coz Shep would so decide on the seating plan, wouldn't he? Arrgh! It makes me cross, it does!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                              Not really Linzi! If spazing out like I've been hit with a tazer counts as dancing, then yes, I can dance
                              Lol! I'd like to see that! It sounds hysterical!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SilverLily

You total star! Thank you so much! Now why couldn't I find that?...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X