No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, just had to post my fav pix for 600. I rewatched that ep this past weekend and I could've swore if we could've seen Shep being dragged a bit longer those pants would've been WAY down. SQUEE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      I'm here, but I'm leaving in five minutes! Then when I get home I've got some work to do outside. We releveled our pool this weekend and now have to fill it back up, and get it all dosed chemical wise. Argh, PITA. And watch, we're going to have another tropical storm come through now and wash out the one side again. *grumbles about Murphy's law*

I read the lemon thread and the thing of it is, I didn't care for it that much, kind of in poor taste, *but*, I sure as heck don't blame Sheppard or Mitchell. Someone on my LJ put it better than I could. On paper, the writers thought it was hilarious. Reality though, it's not all that funny if someone is deathly allergic, but no biggie. It's not worth getting up in arms over, sometimes the writers throw stuff out that just doesn't work for people. If the character was consistently doing stupid stuff like that then you can say it's a jerky character, but how many times has Sheppard pulled a lemon from his coat? *never*

Anyway, I hope to drop in more this week. I do have the start to my Irresistible tag but as I'm doing a bit more with it this week it's taking longer. I'm on page 9 and probably about half done.

Prion's sent me a great tag (I'm almost done with the beta on it hon!) so you'll have that too read soon SLC!

Okay, I've got to get going. See you guys later!
      now I have GOT to find the 'lemon thread' to see precisely what people are talking about.

Glad you're enjoying the tag!

Comment

CONGRATS GG ON 600 POSTS!!!!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          Well, just had to post my fav pix for 600. I rewatched that ep this past weekend and I could've swore if we could've seen Shep being dragged a bit longer those pants would've been WAY down. SQUEE!!!

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ummyshep-1.jpg
          Congratulations on 600 Posts!!!!!

Comment

It's kinda quiet in here. Did everyone go back to the RL or all ya all busy writing fics?
            In my case, the latter, sort of – I'm still working on that original I mentioned. I'm just getting started on Chapter 3.

Congrats on 600 posts, GG!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
              In my case, the latter, sort of – I'm still working on that original I mentioned. I'm just getting started on Chapter 3.

Congrats on 600 posts, GG!
              Congratulations CeeKay on 4400!!

Comment

CONGRATS CEEKAY ON 4400 POSTS!!!!

Comment

Firstly, a very good evening to my fellow whumpers. I trust I find you all happy and healthy.

Secondly,
                  Congratulations
                  CeeKay
                  on 4400!

Comment

CONGRATS CEEKAY on 4400!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Well, to tide you over perhaps there is a wee bit of Sheppy on crutches (and crutch-related whump even!) in the epilogue to my fic Getting to be a Bad Habit!
                      I read those but went back to give them a re read *sigh* they were awesome!
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                        Good afternoon whumpers!!!
                        GG-Glad you found the clone!!! Well at least he was getting whumped, even if it was just a migraine!

As for the whole 'Shep should be demoted' thing, isn't he supposed to be the hero of the show? Isn't he supposed to save people that get left behind? What would you expect from the lead role of a scifi seris?
                        Were those people all hyped up when Shep tried to save Sumner on Rising, too?
                        i think it might be a bit cool to demote him (Like tom paris in voyager) or maybe not demote him but certainly have him do something against orders so he gets in trouble... i still want him to be the main guy of course... but i would love to see the emotional whump... as long as its temporary
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                          I read those but went back to give them a re read *sigh* they were awesome!
                          I thought it was well done. I LMAO
                          Spoiler:
                          when McKay catches Shep crutch with the stool and Shep goes down. I can so see that happening! Crutches are dangerous!
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought it was well done. I LMAO
                            Spoiler:
                            when McKay catches Shep crutch with the stool and Shep goes down. I can so see that happening! Crutches are dangerous!
                            hehehehe yup loved that bit! left me craving for more crutch fic though!

and CONGRATULATIONS ON 600 GATE GEEK!!! And all the other milestoners
                            Last edited by parisindy; 31 July 2006, 10:31 AM.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

It's not been long that i've been here and quite a few milestones have been reached!
                              Congratulations ceekay for 4400 posts!
                              Congratulations GG for 600 posts!
                              and of course,
                              CONGRATULATIONS TO THE THREAD FOR 15000 !

It must bethe faster growing thread in GW

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                                i think it might be a bit cool to demote him (Like tom paris in voyager) or maybe not demote him but certainly have him do something against orders so he gets in trouble... i still want him to be the main guy of course... but i would love to see the emotional whump... as long as its temporary

Didn't Tom get demoted as part of the story line to flush out that traitor Seska?
                                Anyways, I would love to see a really emotionally whumped Shep. Although I'm sure the boy is carrying around a lot of emotional baggage as it is. But still,it would make for some great character building.

Then again we'd have all those other people who saying he should be killed or demoted or (Insert any other horrific scenarios you can imagine here) because he is weak, emotionally unstable or whatever other excuse they can come up with.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X