John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    More Shep whump because I want it and I know you all do to!!!

Spoilers just because they are a bit large (but oh so yummy!)
    Spoiler:

Oh my, those first two especially are fab! I'd tried to cap that scene but mine came out very dark and you can't see much. Mind if I snurch?

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Here is one of my favorite whump pixs I've come across. Ya know He's feeling the whump of this hit!
    Love this one too - is it really really bad that I like pics where you can see the pain on his face? *blushes*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      Gate Geek I think you're keeping this thread alive tonight. Where is SLC? She knows she's not allowed to leave the thread outside of her assigned timetable.

And IWTB has been very quiet these last few days I hope everything is okay.
      SLC'd better not be doing any of that naughty RL stuff - she knows full well she's not allowed!
      sigpic

Comment

Gate Geek I think you're keeping this thread alive tonight. Where is SLC? She knows she's not allowed to leave the thread outside of her assigned timetable.

Good question. Where is SLC?
        I haven't heard from IWTB in awhile either.

Hmm... they must be writing us some good fanfic! Or the heat melted them. Or they're just being antisocial. Nah, whumpers are not antisocial....

Come out Come out from whereever you are! We want to play!!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh dear I have been found out ..........just had to watch TLG and see those white scrubs *sigh*!!!!!! I am feeling all warm and fuzzy inside now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            Oh my, those first two especially are fab! I'd tried to cap that scene but mine came out very dark and you can't see much. Mind if I snurch?

Love this one too - is it really really bad that I like pics where you can see the pain on his face? *blushes*
            Snurch away sweetie!!
            And yeah, pain on his face....a true whumpers delight. SQUEE!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

SLC'd better not be doing any of that naughty RL stuff - she knows full well she's not allowed!

Honest no RL!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                Oh dear I have been found out ..........just had to watch TLG and see those white scrubs *sigh*!!!!!! I am feeling all warm and fuzzy inside now!!!!
                Okay you were busy studying for your doctorate of whump so we forgive you.

Comment

Okay you were busy studying for your doctorate of whump so we forgive you.

You know me I wouldnt be doing anything else!!!!

Now I need to study the red scrubs so that I can fully appreciate the two

Comment

More whump...

sigpic

Comment

Right I am off to watch 38 Minutes but it will only take me about 20 because I can fast forward all that other stuff that happens between the whump!!!

See you soon!!!!!!

Comment

*peeks out from under a pile of work*

Hi again. Sorry to not be around to chat and be a more active member these days. *pout* *glares at RL and work* *G*

love the piccies!
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Warm and fuzzy is good. Neglecting your whumper duties on here is bad. Your punishment is to post me 10 delicious whumpy pics. Off you go...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys! Haven't been here all day, missed ya

I have been a whump addict since I know what a TV is. My very first favorite show was the cartoon of X-Men and since i was only about 10 years old, I liked Storm (a woman instead of a guy back then).. I always wanted to see her get hurt and I didn't have a clue why. I actually remember thinking if I had some kind of abnormality or something

Nowadays, I only like Shep whumping, on the show as well as in fics... I don't know why, the others whumped just don't do it for me... Boy, are we weird??!!!!??

Couldn't the fact that New Atlantis is down mean that they are curently adding something???
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Warm and fuzzy is good. Neglecting your whumper duties on here is bad. Your punishment is to post me 10 delicious whumpy pics. Off you go...
                              And they have to original!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*is very sorry* here are the first 5 !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X