No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god. I'm so feeling snarky, maybe I should work on a screencap fic. I couldn't take the 'diplomacy' comments finally in Misbegotten thread.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      I think you get a bigger selection of sigs when you hit the 1000 mark (not custom)....so that is exciting
      You mean avatars?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        You mean avatars?

yeah ...dont mind me....I really should be working not whumping and i am trying to do both at once...neither very well

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Oh god. I'm so feeling snarky, maybe I should work on a screencap fic. I couldn't take the 'diplomacy' comments finally in Misbegotten thread.
          It's just insane isn't it? Did you see that one girl actually seriously suggesting that using suicidal people was a viable short-term solution. Keep Michael as an ally by asking if anyone is feeling suicidal and asking those suicidal people to sacrifice themselves to Michael! That's what we're calling diplomacy these days?!
          sigpic

Comment

You mean avatars?

I think you get a bunch of new character ones and some for secondary characters.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              yeah ...dont mind me....I really should be working not whumping and i am trying to do both at once...neither very well
              yeah well, I'm supposed to be writing and instead I'm getting distracted by whumping!
              sigpic

Comment

Only 1,998 to go!
                Heehee, you're right, I've already managed 0,1 percent! Or 0,15 now, I guess. This is going to be eeeasy!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                  Heehee, you're right, I've already managed 0,1 percent! Or 0,15 now, I guess. This is going to be eeeasy!
                  Sure thing. You'll be there by the end of the week!
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome pennywise!!!

Huh, I didn't know that about the custom avatar, huh...well, maybe some year soon I'll get to 2,000 LOL!

sigpic

Comment

It's just insane isn't it? Did you see that one girl actually seriously suggesting that using suicidal people was a viable short-term solution. Keep Michael as an ally by asking if anyone is feeling suicidal and asking those suicidal people to sacrifice themselves to Michael! That's what we're calling diplomacy these days?!

I know! I've seen some incredibly far, far out there ideas. *shakes head*
                      sigpic

Comment

Did no one listen to me? It's 2100 at least that's what I was told, they keep raising the limit, by the time I reach 2100 they'll probably have put it up to 3000.

Comment

Was she actually serious? Well, it's an interesting and original concept I'll give her that.

Comment

I haven't even dared to visit that thread after seeing the reactions in here. I really don't get the whole concept of bashing and being so completely, overly critical of a show you (supposedly) like. And if this is what some people are suggesting, then by god, there must be something seriously wrong with them!

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              Did no one listen to me? It's 2100 at least that's what I was told, they keep raising the limit, by the time I reach 2100 they'll probably have put it up to 3000.
                              *grin* Well I didn't hear you the first time but I do now. Seeing how we're close to one another, I'm with you in the 'not holding my breath' for it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                                I haven't even dared to visit that thread after seeing the reactions in here. I really don't get the whole concept of bashing and being so completely, overly critical of a show you (supposedly) like. And if this is what some people are suggesting, then by god, there must be something seriously wrong with them!

I wouldn't worry about it I know from other fandoms that people just like to moan sometimes. I've even known people to absolutely slate an episode without actually having watched it.

I have no problem with honest criticism backed up with a genuine argument but some people just seem to
                                enjoy being negative.

Edited because apparently I used a naughty word.

Comment

Working...
                                X