John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anaM
    Well, I CAN make 300 posts, are you sure you can survive my talkativeness !? (is that a real word?)
    I'm not sure if it's a real word or not but I'm sure we can survive you so you'd better get posting, 300 by the end of the night, that's fighting talk.

Comment

beautiful drawing Penny, congratulations! i hope we see more of your work soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Working on it. Working on it..

That's code for "it's gonna take me bloody hours to sort this punctuation and grammar out".

Comment

Working on it. Working on it..

Good to hear it.....now no real life until it is done okay

Okay you can stop for the odd comfort break!!!!

Comment

go Anam!!!!!! You Can Do It!!!

Comment

Hi IWTB, can you send me the link to those pics? I'd love to see them but can't seem to find them on the JFT.

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              OMG, I was poking in the JT thread and saw someone posted a couple family snaps...*melts* He's got a gorgeous family and I'm such a sucker for boys (having four myself).

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Now where was I...oh yes I am also pretty keen on this episode....

I have certainly watched it a couple of times

Comment

andi b I deleted those pics because the site where I got them apparently said that you are'nt supposed to post those pics.....heres the link to them thoughwww.joe-flaingan.net/gallery. They are under public apperances.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                    go Anam!!!!!! You Can Do It!!!
                    Well, let's be realistic, I can't make 300 posts tonight! But I set it as a goal, I'll get there before i go for vacation, (take shep clone with me, leave husband behind, good plan)

Comment

Josie - chapter is beta'd and emailed back to you!! Eeep. I'm all sniffly again.... *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Josie - chapter is beta'd and emailed back to you!! Eeep. I'm all sniffly again.... *sigh*

stop doing that to me!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          stop doing that to me!!!!!!
                          Sorry. It's just so awesome. It's heartbreaking. I just want to hug Sheppy sooooooooooo much!

Josie, you gotta post that chappy asap!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just got done watching TDO. I must tell you I got a whole new perspective on Shep whump and a greater appreciation for Joe's acting ability. When I got to all the good whumpy scenes I advanced them frame by frame. took me about two hours to watch the ep but it was certainly worth it!!

Just before Shep 'took some fire' from the 9 mil, did I actually see his P90 get hit by a bullet? There sure were lots of sparks!! If so, that would certainly be reason enough to render his weapon useless when he was tucked behind the rock moments afterwards (photo provided below). Here I thought it was because he was out of ammo...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                              Just got done watching TDO. I must tell you I got a whole new perspective on Shep whump and a greater appreciation for Joe's acting ability. When I got to all the good whumpy scenes I advanced them frame by frame. took me about two hours to watch the ep but it was certainly worth it!!

Just before Shep 'took some fire' from the 9 mil, did I actually see his P90 get hit by a bullet? There sure were lots of sparks!! If so, that would certainly be reason enough to render his weapon useless when he was tucked behind the rock moments afterwards (photo provided below). Here I thought it was because he was out of ammo...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...k/jshep409.jpg
                              No, you're right. His P90 gets hit too and that;s why it doesn't work anymore. I think, if I recall correctly, he actually tells Rodney on the radio "My P90's out of commission"?
                              sigpic

Comment

Seen the family pics!!! so sweet!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X