Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    That's one creepy spider! *shudders*

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
      I call dibs on his chest!
      No Way LOL
      His SEXY HAIRY CHEST is off limits and all mine
      I am always gushing about and swooning about his sexy hairy chest LOL
      Is there already a Keeper of his hairy chest ?

Pam

Comment

I called dibs!!! I'm not giving his chest without a fight!

lol, j/k fine but I get his neck.
        Last edited by xkawaiix; 20 July 2005, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
          I called dibs!!! I'm not giving his chest without a fight!

LOL !! I doubt I can handle stick fighting but will poke you in the eye

lol, j/k fine but I his neck.
          Hmm his neck ? Interesting LOL
          I'm not sure what to say to that one LOL
          But his ears are sexy as all get out

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
            That's one creepy spider! *shudders*
            I know right!

Comment

ok, calm down ladies the thunk thread is *points* THAT way... right over there

Spoiler:
              *sooooo can't wait for conversion with the shep whump!!!!!!!! in fact (shh... don't tell ) that's the number 1 reason why i can't wait for that ep

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                ok, calm down ladies the thunk thread is *points* THAT way... right over there

Spoiler:
                *sooooo can't wait for conversion with the shep whump!!!!!!!! in fact (shh... don't tell ) that's the number 1 reason why i can't wait for that ep
                Oh, I'm the same way... The more Shep whumping there is, the more I like the episode
                Spoiler:
                (my favorite ep is "Thirty Eight Minutes". Need I say more?)
                But I don't think a Shep whumping thread is ever going to be completely different from a thunk thread. Whumped Shep is too hot.

Between here and the thunk thread, we're really shameless, aren't we?
                Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 20 July 2005, 09:20 PM. Reason: Minor spoilers

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  Oh yeah......and we're probably a bit weird as well!!!

I wonder if Joe knows he's got a very active whump thread on this forum and, if he does, what he thinks about it!! That's a question someone needs to ask him at the next con!

Seeing as my spider icon freaked a few out, here's a friendlier looking bug!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    I wonder if Joe knows he's got a very active whump thread on this forum and, if he does, what he thinks about it!! That's a question someone needs to ask him at the next con!
                    That would be very interesting to find out... hmm... very very interesting... I really have to see about going.

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                      You mean to say there's more than one type of lotion?
                      I have no idea what you're talking about....

Comment

Oh, I'm the same way... The more Shep whumping there is, the more I like the episode
                        Spoiler:
                        (my favorite ep is "Thirty Eight Minutes". Need I say more?)
                        But I don't think a Shep whumping thread is ever going to be completely different from a thunk thread. Whumped Shep is too hot.
                        oh but of course whadya think the ", " were for??

completely

Comment

As long as we all understand that.

Comment

Here's a good pic from "Suspicion". My heart nearly stopped when this happened!

Last edited by CeeKay Sheppard; 21 July 2005, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Here's a good pic from "Suspicion". My heart nearly stopped when this happened!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...d/Image084.jpg
                              By the end of season 1, I'm surprised he didn't yell, "If that happens one more time...!"

Comment

good whump there. awwwwwwwww poor sheppy got stunned with a wraith stunner.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X